Why am I so attracted to lesbians? wth

Why am I so attracted to lesbians? wth

Attached: 1518887010552.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZmLGNBKdtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You probably think you're a girl. Fix yourself, man

I have that problem too. They always seem to be more attractive than the straight girls.

>tfw you'll never cuck a lesbian

Attached: 1522779802544.jpg (1273x713, 140K)

They probably take more care of themselves. like gay guys do

>a upper middle class lesbian couple will never hire you as their live in maid, living dildo, and sperm provider

I know right.
>Ellen Page poster

It's because mainly women have no personality, past HS ages, they have too many men going with them just because le thirsty men.

But when it's female on female, they have to try harder. I noticed with personals on craig, before removed, no female would hardly look for men, but more often lez would try to find lez than normal female, obviously women are picky of course. So lez will be as developed mentally as a man might be to you.

Make sense?

That and we hate normals so you naturally home in on different people to try and find a place away from the faggotry, ironically.

Children need to fuck off to pol.

Attached: ellen-page-cute-pictures-2.jpg (500x688, 72K)

I'm thinking about it.
Maybe it's a personality thing.
Maybe lesbians tend to be less agreeable than other women and more assertive.
That's a really desirable personality trait.

I believe in you Satan user

No I don't think is that. They usually have feminine faces with shoulder length hair. They are goddesses.

Men tend to want what they can't have. That's just how it works.

you are gay. case closed.

Learn how to understand the subtleties of the English language before you criticize my post.

You win the Most Projection in a Post Award for Sunday 15th April 2018.

English is my first language and I got placed college level when I went to college so I think you're a projecting baka.

That's not it
Most of the time I'm attracted to them before I know they're lesbian

Than its because of what one of the user s said. They look a certain way that attracts you.

because you want a femdom mommy

Attached: 1517566212180.png (500x672, 248K)

No, Ellen Page poster again, show me a straight girl that acts like her.

They have personality: m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZmLGNBKdtM

A boyish personality. You like boyish girls.

Vagina envy

originaillioly

To elaborate: lesbians tend to be boyish. Masculine. Less interested in makeup and girl talk, and more interested in video games, sports and other male-oriented hobbies, which men can relate to, and makes them attracted to lesbians.

You a fag boy