I think it's time for you guys to explain yourself! What is with this unexplainable hatred for black people?

I think it's time for you guys to explain yourself! What is with this unexplainable hatred for black people?

Attached: IMG_2905.jpg (750x1097, 147K)

Sorry but there's nothing about them worth liking. I'm not even going to get into behavior or anything that could be chalked up to racism or discrimination or oppression.

Forget all of that. On a basic, undisputable level, they are;

>Ugly
>Stink
>Have offputting features like frizzy hair

White people spread propaganda to every race on the planet, basically. People are starting to think for themselves (excluding Arabs) though so the irrational hate for Africans is beginning to end.

Also, low effort bait.

>offputting features like frizzy hair
>white people and Asians put chemicals in their hair to have afros in the 70s and 80s
You love our style, faggot.

i can only speak for the US, but their culture is destructive and degenerate. they're always rude and turn any minor mishap into a potentially violent confrontation. they're disrespectful to white people and they act like they're always victims. diversity just doesn't work. i don't like even being around niggers. i like azns, spics, and loos, but i hate niggers.

Not me. I hate frizzy hair and would never want anything like it.

They were the ones who sold us the slaves though

I really just wanted to get discussion on. This tweet. It has like 100k likes and everyone that replied we're saying "yass queen slay" or whatever niggers say. I wanted to here so honest opinions on this race baiting idiot.
My biggest problem is she ignores the history of her own race that sold black people into slavery. And that those people who did it are long dead, so criticizing an entire race on this shit is beyond retarded. Instead she should realize people hate black people because they for some reason want to start a race war

I don't hate any race
I hate degenerate people regardless of their color
Idk what pol's excuse is

ill give a good example
>merchandising in a grocery store
>young swag faggot nigger comes up
>"aye bro you know where the brownie mix is"
>"nah man i don't work here"
>he appears visibily taken aback
>laughs and walks away
>see him walking past later and he mugs at me

no other race does this. i don't work there and don't know where the brownie mix is you fuckin nigger. he thought i was being disrespectful and i probably could've egged him into a physical confrontation if i walked up and was like whats good? i wouldn't have minded.

fucking eyesores to our society. fuck all niggers.

i hate black people because they clearly feel marginalized and downtrodden in american society and feel that this gives them the right to act like disrespectful audacious faggot monkeys everywhere they go; lest they be called out on their behavior they transform it into a racial attack.

no, nigger, its not a racial attack, you're loud and obnoxious and its a nuisance to everyone around you.

There are rational ways to discuss why white peopl don't like black people. Intelligence, looks, behavior, etc. But even if you disregard all that, the fact remains that people like their own race more than others (on average). This is enough reason to preserve segregation. Asians, Africans, Muslims, Hispanics, all have countries that are mostly homogenous, while western countries are told to be more accepting. What gives?

>Didn't mass colonize

Oh Jesus Christ, us whites really must all die for doing something so horrible as bringing concepts like medicine and sanitation and other basic tenets of civilzation to people who hadn't even invented the wheel. Or doing something so horrible like putting an end to human sacrifice or destructive superstitious beliefs.

>Enslave

Blacks enslaved blacks and sold to whites, and then a couple hundred years later whites ended slavery WORLDWIDE for the first time in human history.

Also conveniently forgetting that not only were whites also taken as slaves by Arabs, but white were taken as slaves both for a longer amount of time than blacks and also in greater numbers. And to much worse fates than black slaves. But you don't see whites chimping the fuck out at Arabs, at least not about slavery. Hell, the blacks don't even chimp out at Arabs and they took tons of black slaves as well.

white people have become complacent faggots because of two generations of spoiled rotten parenting (starting with WWII generation shielding their kids from the horrors of whatever).

can confirm, most white parents are cold bitches. my dad didn't teach me jack shit about culture, community, being a man. multiply this generational and you have a bunch of white faggots that hide from the world and stay in their room instead of competing with these ape niggers for cultural hegemony.

Can we get some webms of niggers being niggers. Some child abuse (you know the ones where they flip the kid until they have brain damage) or the ones where the chase asian women at night and call racism when they get scared.
I think that would answer her question

>liking pajeets
You must not interact with them much. They are my least favorite group of people
>smelly
>absolutely no morals at all
>would sell you to Satan to get ahead
>refuse to adopt any culture
>barbaric dating practices
>all the same problems of negroes with loud music and generally rude
>all the same problems of spics with ridiculous family rituals
>all the same problems of chinks with no regard for fellow man
I will say though, I would rather have a Pajeet that has two generations of Americanization than a negro that has been here since slavery. But fresh off the boat Pajeets are the scum of the earth.

Everything they do is loud
They ruin public transit
We wuz everything
Can't leave white countries alone
Can't build their own countries
Dumb and weak enough to be enslaved by every other race
No neanderthal genes
Low IQ
Chimp out at the nigger word
Always wanting to start fights for no reason

You've got a serious problem, and I assure you that no black person is responsible for it.

All black people are bad people. They kill. They steal. They rape.

they still don't try to escalate disagreements or inferred disrespect into a confrontation that is violent.

that is my key reason for not liking monkeys

All coloured people are like this. The only exception are Japs but they are incredibly racist behind closed doors. Filipinos are the most racist Asians I've ever met. They literally have a dictator for prez

>black people sold themselves into slavery
I'm tired of this meme. Let me clear this up for you. Back in those days, there was no such thing as "black" in Africa. Just like there was no such thing as "white" in Europe. Ancient Greeks thought they were a separate race from other Europeans and considered everyone else to be barbarians. This is the same for africans.

Africans didn't sell themselves into slavery, they sold their enemies into slavery. A Yoruba didn't think he was the same race as a Malian or an Igbo or a Fulani, so he had no problem with selling any of them. Just like a Greek didn't see himself as the same race as an Anglo so he had no problem with taking them as slaves.

Africans in the Americas are mostly the descendants of prisoners of war.

What's your point? It's still black selling blacks into slavery. Not like they teach in school these days where evil whites landed and went inland with nets to catch and kidnap blacks.

>Can't leave white countries alone
This is something else white people say that is retarded. Every white country outside of Europe is the product of white people not being able to leave black/brown countries alone
>BBBUT THAT WAS YEARS AGO
It doesn't matter. Your ancestors weren't able to leave others alone, why are you so angry that people won't leave you alone?

But filipinos are the most powerful race in the world tho

Because you always make it seem like blacks betrayed their own and sold off their relatives and neighbors. They didn't. They sold off a prisoner of war they captured after they fucked his tribe up. It wasn't a black man selling a black man. It was a Yoruba selling a Fulani.

>aggressive
>unintelligent
>lazy
>violent
>dangerous
Gee, I fucking wonder

>loud as fuck
>disrespectful as fuck
>aggressive as fuck
>can't conceptualise being responsible for anything

Literally animals 90% of the time. I don't understand how anyone would have a positive image of blacks as a whole at all if they've ever been mugged/attacked/raped/otherwise victimised by a black somehow.

This being said there are god tier blacks. My boy Tosin Abasi is my hero. It's such a shame that the majority are shitty.

yesterday in a "what's stopping you from getting a gf" thread, there was a polish femanon that had muscular problems but that wasn't an issue for me. Help me find her pls

oroeoroe uwtywuyw

Attached: pl[1].png (580x363, 238)

victim complex

reee or something...

and why did you assume he thinks you work there?
nobody else in the world would know where brownie mix is besides someone that works there?

Percept of eternal racism. Every other ethnicity has moved on but you black people just whine and whine about how you're eternally damaged by racism, and how racism is an in-born original sin.
Maybe when I meet a black who doesn't talk about "muh racism, muh privilege" I'll change my mind, but I'd bet that'll never happen.

They have ruined every place they've ever been brought to. Without blacks, America would have the same crime rate as Luxembourg. Remove spics too and America's crime rate is lower than Antarctica.

Attached: 1448858641066.jpg (750x708, 236K)

I fucking hate Tosin Abasi. If a black genocide ever happens, I hope he's the first to go.

This guy gets it. Ranjeeps smell of shit and curry and speak barely intelligible English, getting mad at others who do not speak 7-11. They are also dumb as shit (in my area anyway) and should fuck off back to their (literal) shithole country and go back to worshiping six armed androgynous animal gods and shitting everywhere

>I know
>Don't believe (((studies)))
>Jow Forums gave me an infographic

>for every race to hate us
HAHAHAHA FINALLY REALIZED IT ISN'T JUST WHITES?

>destructive superstitious beliefs.

Like Christianity?

you are apin in eh ass that what you do, all the fucking time crying about how you were enslave and how you are always being discriminated, im a fucking laiton and i dont go around crying about how hard my life is you fucking niggers, stop bitching

Robots share half of the features you mentioned.

imo I hate Chinese people more than blacks but that's probably from personal experience

>we're the only race who suffers
Fuck off blackies

>whites ended slavery WORLDWIDE
there are still slaves in Africa though. We just ended it in our world, not the world as a whole.

>you have a bunch of white faggots that hide from the world and stay in their room instead of competing with these ape niggers for cultural hegemony.

You just described the average robot retard.

>You just described the average robot retard.
I think that was his intention, user...

You mad white boys we aim to destory the white race

Attached: 1523252029641 (2).webm (320x240, 1008K)

responsible for the majority of violent crimes, traffic accidents, teen pregnancies and single mother households, drug busts, and so on ad infinitum

they're objectively the worst race and they were only brought to the states to be menial labor slaves, and now they can't even do that much when you don't stand behind them with a whip and make them do it

spew whatever frankfurt school marxist malarkey you want, but at the end of the day the statistics are crystal clear

Attached: nigjoe.png (160x201, 66K)

robots are the bottom of the barrel. That's the whole point of robots identity. When one race's bottom of the barrel is the average for another race, it really highlights their lower position.

The average robot is apolitical you retard

I didn't know you were the gatekeeper of who is and isn't a robot.

>white race
>posts webm with azn
nice try ty

do black people really receive hate and racism on a personal level? i'm not black but have never heard of or witnessed such a thing, yet black people act so wounded

>Blacks didn't enslaved others

>we didn't

haha, excuse me?

I'm a half-black left-leaning man and even I know that answer. Black skin is seen as ugly. Black features are seen as ugly. These are very different from the skin and features of almost every other race. Physical differences divide people. Black people are often poor and the poor are never liked. Black civilizations have been in a state worse than medieval Europe for most of history and were and are seen as primitive, pagan and uncivilized. Most importantly and arguably more prominently, there's a higher rate of black people who are rude, lazy, loud, annoying, stupid, violent, reliant on welfare or criminal than there is of any other race.

To sum it up, every people is subject to judgement based on the standards of European/White society and the blacks fall hilarious short in nearly every department. Before you get any progressive ideas, you want to be in European/White society and you want to stop falling short of its standards, this would be a good thing for both the individual and the group.

Little nigglets are very annoying and it's guaranteed they'll steal your kids shit

Black women have no fucking manners and they feel entitled to literally everything and will lie cheat and steal if they don't get their way

Black men are dangerous and violent creatures that can be set off any goddamn time, they'll beat your ass over a can of pepsi

Old black people are the only cool ones because they've earned the right to talk shit, being the only ones who actually experienced oppression and have stories to share of it

Black people DID enslave people, other black people from other tribes, and repeatedly offered children to travelling traders throughout history.

They also regularly genocided eachother. The only reason they didn't colonize anybody is because they weren't capable of colonizing anybody who wasn't also black. This is the same reason why a lot of people don't like Palestine in the Palestine Israel conflict, the reasons the Jews kill more Palestinians than the other way around is less because Palestinians are more restrained and more because they're more weak. The left worships the nobility of losers anyways, as losers usually don't have to make many morally tough decisions on merit of not being competent enough to get any responsibility to begin with.

They really didn't mass colonize. The only reason you can find them everywhere is because they were brought over, or more modernly allowed in. Once in they depend on the hosts to survive. Compare this to Proud races like the Iberians, the English, the Dutch, and the French who broke down all barriers by themselves and then made self sufficient settlements. That's colonization. Niggers just become parasites.

Let's have a look...
>Whites: May have done bad shit but do literally no bad shit now, and helped modernise the world.
>South americans: Generally hardworking. Higher crime rates, but that's to be expected given the confounding factor of lower income.
>Middle easterners: You get the crazies but they're generally quite civil and quiet. Also birthed civilisation.
>Indians (and also a lot of SE asians): Contributed a lot to the foundations of maths and science. They have less civilised people in poverty, sure, but in the west they're generally more decent. Also produce a lot of biologists.
>East asians: Literally more modernised, civilised, organised, efficient, and level headed than everyone else. Higher incomes, lower crime rates, greater intelligence, and less whiny.
>Blacks: Continuously moan that they are oppressed and victimised, think everyone and everything is racist, never developed a culture that takes more than 10 minutes to fully understand, never became nearly as advanced as anyone else (including the egyptians that lived in the same fucking place), are continuously more rude and racist than everyone else but insist they can't be because "muh power", commit disproportionately more crimes (even with comparable incomes to south americans), perform worse in schools, etc. etc.
>>and have a horde of self-flagellating white people that tie all of this to how whites screwed them over, instead of realising this overwhelming, egocentric sense of entitlement that causes their lazy, thieving, finger-pointing attitudes to boot
Why do people generally not like you?

You stab, kill, and steal from people. You're loud and rude and you smell bad. You dress horribly. You congregate in large groups. You drive down property value. You increase crime rates. You're high maintenance with no return. You take tax dollars. You don't raise your kids. You want a lavish lifestyle but you won't work for it. You never accept responsibility and you always have to be the victim.

>>Whites: May have done bad shit but do literally no bad shit now, and helped modernise the world.
>literally no bad shit
I don't think you mean "literally" no bad shit, even on a global level there's still pollution, fracking, shit conditions for workers and factory/farm animals, still poverty etc. etc. White society isn't utopia, it's just the best there is right now on a large-scale.

>do black people really receive hate and racism on a personal level?

Yes they do retard. No matter how good of people they are, no matter how smart, no matter how productive, they will always be Black. They will always be seen as a little more of a threat by the police. Their competence will always be a little more judged.

At the same time, even a Black man deep in his heart will be more scared seeing a sketchy looking Black guy in a dark alley than a sketchy looking Asian guy. Racism is rational it just has inconvenient implications.

>including the egyptians
Don't you know? THEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Attached: he wuz kang n shiet.jpg (634x636, 67K)

>Whites: May have done bad shit but do literally no bad shit now, and helped modernise the world.

Lul have you taken a look at the middle east recently and what Russia and NATO have collectively done to it? Whites dindu nuffin they wuz good boys?

It's rude to bother someone by requesting their assistance with a minor difficulty that they could have easily solved themselves. He doesn't work there, he's not obligated to help you. If the rude nigger has already carefully searched the entire store and failed to find the item he could request help from the staff. That would be fine. Even if he did it in such an impolite way as swaggering up and blurting "AY BRO," at least the employees are being paid to deal with it.

I'm not saying that it's always wrong to ask for help from random bystanders, but the fact that it's such a minor thing and that he could have just looked for it himself makes it rude. This fact is only compounded by the rude way that he was asking for help. At least have the decency to excuse yourself and say your please and thank you, rude lazy nigger. Momma nigger should have taught you better.

>it's just the best there is right now on a large-scale.
Japan is objectively superior to some European countries. Get rekt slavs.

>Be shit father
>Teach your son the terrible habits that eventually led to his death
>Eternalize your failures on your back
Nice.

I typed "large-scale" because I had the same "welll Japaaaaan" thought, the Japanese don't have as much of a large scale influence as people of European descent.

Russians aren't white. They're mongolian blood.

They somehow made all roasties 10x worse with their nigger speak.

also Japan is fucked in terms of a life for the individual and have their own problems on bigger scales.

Give me a break, just because Russians are white trash whites who get wasted on vodka and them commit insurance fraud does not mean they are not white.

>The only exception are Japs

Oh boy, someone doesn't know about the rape of Nanking, or Unit 731.

Modern Japs are better but that's only because we knocked some sense into them.
Article 9 and all, they've completely abandoned imperialism.
Of course the US isn't much better, just look at projects like MKUltra and all that.

>White people spread propaganda to every race on the planet, basically

imagine having to tell yourself this. you don't need propaganda to see that africa is the biggest shithole on the planet despite black people having access to an incredible amount of resources. you don't need white people to tell everyone else about your crime rates

>it's all muggafuggin whitey's fault n shit

> a few colonists and traders come and build stuff
vs
> massive hordes of savages come in to leach welfare and start riots

The two don't compare.

Yeah that's reasonable.
>all for one
>one for all
fuck the individual, Japan works as well as it does because of their collectivist culture. Large problems today are mostly because of the slow breaking of their collectivist ideals.

I mean slavery and all that.
Ever been to a foreign country outside Europe? This is all just local drama. The news in SE Asia is completely different, as is the news in East Asia, Africa, and other areas.
West v. Middle East v. Russia is a local problem in the news.

Sweet goalpost moving. You utterly destroyed him, bro.

They do, but it's mostly misattributed to racism.

Like the niggers that act super shady and uncooperative towards cops then when they get shot it's racism.

Or the kids that skip all their classes, leave the room for half the lecture, play with their phone and sleep thru class etc then when they fail: racism.

They're as deluded by the propaganda as anyone else.

>They're mongolian blood
they're literally not though.

I always find this hilarious since we have solid evidence of the actual skin colours of ancient Egypt; paintings.
kmt seemed to be rather diverse in skin colour, ranging from mid black to light tan, and some have even been suggested to be genetically white and ginger. As far as we can tell, being a kang n sheit had next to nothing to do with skin colour in their society.

s and 80s
>>period of time often mocked for how ridiculous people dressed.

Meanwhile hairstraightening products are best selling hairproduct in America because sheboons know their natural hair is inferior.

They have done nothing, and that's exactly the problem. No grand empires, no great literature, just savages in mud huts chucking spears at each other.

When Islam began marching south past the Sahara its scholars were floored by how primitive black people where and how they could ignore all the continent's riches.

When Europeans took to colonization they steamrolled through the lands barely even flinching, only being taken down when other whites or (((whites))) stepped in.

There is nothing African immigration has to offer besides violence and despair.

Not him but half the time I go to the store people are convinced that I'm an employee.