Who /male stretch marks/ here?

Who /male stretch marks/ here?

Any point trying to get laid with these bad boys?

Attached: Stretchmarks.jpg (380x252, 31K)

It's not like you'll get laid either way
You should probably work on just talking to girls,first

also always skip bridges

Attached: bridges.png (714x603, 231K)

>also always skip bridges
idgi, pls exbrain

everybody has a few but that's a ton, like being on steroids level

yes, but if you stop being fat and wait a few years they fade and are barely noticeable

when you have to select bridges they're always in so many squares,
but if you skip it, then you just have to select street signs, and they're only in like 3 squares

femanon here, eww no, just stay in your room

Also captcha works of a popularity system, in adds answers to the database to account for human error as part of the programming. If enough people did it it may just say you're correct when you skip it.

I have some by my legs, right in between my crotch and legs. From growing tall fast, shit is barely noticeable because of the placement of them but I fucking wish they weren't there.

My biggest fear. I have some white ones on the sides and just get depressed when i see them.

Attached: 0FDF593F-25F3-42D2-A95F-8255120A0DA9.png (480x360, 230K)

Get ripped then tat FUCKING LIGHTNING on that shit OP.

Then put some blade looking pattern around the navel.

show cute stretch marks, bois

Weak bait, fagg

Explains I have stretch marks on my crotch.... Asks for pictures...... No reco no....

white ones are fine.

Im just scared Im gonna get more of them and I for some dumb fucking reason dont have the willpower to lose weight.

>have hormone disorder
>stretch marks around hips and thin skin all over lower body
Ive never even been fat life unfair

Attached: 554595AB-033F-48F2-A6F3-ADC98DD9E52E.jpg (428x457, 56K)

which? cushings?

me to. what kind of hormone disorder

>if you stop being fat and wait a few years they fade and are barely noticeable

Haha, no.

I have stretch marks going from my waist/buttocks to my thighs, and then some around my balls. I hate my body.

Just transition instead

Dont know, it was caused by a medication I think

How much do you weight? I'm 5'10, 240 lb and I have a ton too, but they're all on my stomach. Fortunately i have dark skin so theyre less visible. I can only hope to god when i start working out this summer and lose weight they go away

Dont go too fast and drink water. You dont want loose skin.

i have some on my stomach and hips
nothing like that pic tho
just white i guess
i used to be 180 kg but i'm loosing weight so i hope i'll get rid of them after a while

Attached: pztl4.jpg (180x198, 7K)

My oldest (white) stretch marks are on on my ass and back. I either got those when i hit puberty or because i sit down all day. I have some between my rear delts and armpits from when i used to be hunchback (also white). My most recent ones (red) are between my pecs and shoulders from when i was a gymcel and started doing too many deep pushups.

I have some on my stomach like that, not that many. Also a few on my shoulders.
t. 6' 235 pounds

Yeah I got like growing marks on my upper thighs

I have those in my ass and it's quite embarassing. I'm a dude tho

I have a bunch from puberty growthspurt on my butt, armpits from muscle growth, tummy from fat.
I think a girl that hooks up with me isnt expecting a pretty boy anyway.

I have really noticeable ones starting on my chest, going to my arms. People keep asking if they are scars, cause they have kind of a red/purple hue to them. No one has ever seemed disgusted by them, so I think you're good.

>tfw stretch marks literally everywhere
>biceps, armpits, stomach, thighs, even around my knees for some reason
>they're all faded white and most of them are hidden under copious amounts of body hair

Yeah but im not some bald balled little bitch that doesnt also have scars from other shit, scars on arms from lifting, scars on chest from fights and accidents, scars on legs from all sorts of shit. Chicks dig scars and if they are srsly gunna get to the bedroom, take ur shirt off and not bang then theyre psycho. Real men have scars and dont give a fuck about it.

Attached: Coloso_de_Goya_(estampa).jpg (843x1172, 666K)

lads why am I such a fucking mutant
skinnyfag here with stretchmarks. literally how.
I've been skelly my whole life, how do I get fucking stretch marks fuck I can't even be skinny right

How tall are you?
original pepperoni pizza

they disappear over time. I occasionally get stretch marks around my frontal armpit where chest and shoulder connects and inner elbow. happens because of heavy lifting

Just be fit or average, girls don't care about them

hormone and growth spurts. its literally not a big deal, just chill.

Attached: 1519419038371.jpg (900x900, 518K)

i'm 6 whole feet tall lad

It might be from growth spurts as a kid.

kill yourself u fat fuckin 16 year old

what about my post caused you to sperg out user? honestly wondering, youre bizarre.

Attached: 1513057964519.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Yeah, you can. I have some pretty bad ones on my arms and glutes

Attached: IMG_20180415_211157364[1].jpg (1440x2560, 928K)

okay I just checked and they are still visible if you look closely. like long whiteish 'valleys'

ohh well, they look kinda cool and if they are a mark of my many years of going to the gym I will wear them with pride

So annoying. I've never been "fat" chubby yes but never fat. I'm slim now but I have stretch marks on my ass and thighs. Is there a way to get rid?

The ass ones look like crap but i still can get laid

Attached: IMG_20180415_211250870.jpg (2560x1440, 979K)

He's bald and short user, and when you posted typos with le chicks dig scars phrase it made you sound younger than some piles infested short balding manchild that you angered.

pretty incredible if true, scars aint a big deal, dude just needs to chill

Attached: 1496121181090.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I know stretch marks are kinda gross, but they're not a big dealbreaker, are they?

Everyone has them you moron, if you had ever seen another person in real life you'd know that.

I have stretch marks on my back, so people just assume that i'm into some rough sex/BDSM stuff or that i was physically abused at some point of my life (because they mostly look like whipping scars or deep scratches).

Yup, after I gained and lost a ton of weight from being on Zyprexa. I only date women who have had children so we're on a level playing field there.

5'10 also and I reckon I weigh between 200 to 220 lbs. I put on A LOT of weight this winter, but in general I've been getting heavier the last 1.5 years.