I'm a cute trap obsessed with cock

>I'm a cute trap obsessed with cock
>still haven't sucked a cock yet
>my friend wants to do LSD with me
>might try sucking his cock
If he's willing to give me drugs and do drugs with me that probably means he likes me, right?

Attached: 1522371074639.png (770x500, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just enjoy the lsd fgt

Attached: 1523135822408.jpg (1080x1059, 88K)

>be me bro hanging out with my fellow bro
>invited bro over to do lsd
>pop the pills and chill know what I'm saying
> drop the acid
>wake up 3 days later in the middle of Elpaso.
>I start to find drinking water why friend is still tripping.
>refuses to stop sucking off a cactus
>"The Hangover Pt4"

If you are openly a cute trap obsessed with cocks, and he knows it, and wants to spend time alone with you doing drugs, that's the male definition of asking for it.
Go suck that cock OP.

Post pics

Are traps incapable of thinking about anything other than sex and depression? It's like those are your only two moods

Have you already forgotten the past month? Traps are pretty capable.

Fuck off Reiko, you will never get laid.

Why are there so many slutty traps on r9k but none around me IRL that will suck MY dick?

At what time does Reike tends to start the trap threads? I need to speak to him

Why hasn't r9k forgotten about reiko already?

Reiko doesn't do that anymore. Jow Forums is threatening him with death if he does it again so he stopped.

take lsd and chew off his dick traplord

Not if it's acid. Most people aren't sexual on acid unless they're already in a relationship with that person.

How the fuck do you begin to "forget" a psycho tranny who's obsessed with making fuckboi anons into trannies. Bet the faggot is laughing at us right now.

Very original post N4EPCpg

Any drug that gets you "up" will make you horny, granted acid won't make you as horny as meth for example, but it'll get you pretty horny if stimulated.

What happened with that pic OP?

No dude, just because someone wants to to do drugs with you doesn't mean they want to fuck or do anything. More likely than not when your friend sees some ugly dude in a dress try to suck his cock he's going to punch that dude in the dress in the face, and want nothing to do with them ever again.

Why can't you just be a normal faggot? Why do you have to degrade yourself by dressing up in skirts?

I study (((a lot))) so between that and food prep I think about cocks.

I'm not depressed.

We are really really shy.

Why can't you just be a normal faggot? Why do you have to degrade yourself by posting on Jow Forums?

Just stopping by to tell you you shouldn't trappost with Akari images, you won't go to hell for being a dumb fag, but you will for sullying the image of my daughter.

where are you from user? a

Based Jow Forums

I don't want to say.

>tfw I camwhore on Jow Forums and all the alt-right boys love me because of my perfect blue eyes, blonde hair and genetic make up (93% European)

Attached: 1522815183090.gif (514x667, 776K)

trap posters GET OUT

Attached: image-1.jpg (500x498, 120K)

>(((a lot)))
What did he mean by this?

post pics desu or get out breh

>claims to post face on pol
>wont post state
sure buddy

The textbooks are jewish.

You guys hate cam whores so why would you ask me to cam whore?

Quote where I said I have ever posted my face.

i just wanna see sum boipucc tbqh

>tfw I camwhore on Jow Forums
how do you camwhore then?

But we're cute and cuddly and loyal and we have honour and we will love you like a man while looking oh so feminine.

You know in your heart you would prefer to have a cute trap wrapped around you and snuggling with you for warmth in your bed while suckling on your earlobe than any real woman.

Who's to say that one day you come home and that real woman you love will be in bed with another man? Or even worse she strings the relationship out until it's bitter and loveless just to use you for financial aid while she's on dating websites looking for another? That won't happen with a trap.

I don't post lewds though I'm saving them for my bf.

You take the camera and put it in front of your face before you take the selfie user, when I post my eyes I take a face selfie and crop my eyes out, even though I never have and never will have a social media presence Jow Forumss autism is unrivalled and I don't ever want to be doxed I'm still just a weak little faggot and I live alone.

can you post a picture you can be my live in and long as you clean the house, no sex or anything and you can have the entire west wing of the house to yourself

post a pic
i wanna know if youre a deluded autist or actualyl hot

>be cute trap
>bf whispers into my ear about fucking me to get me hard
>then he flicks my penis to bully me
It hurts a lot, why does everybody bully me

Attached: DF8FA4DB-C8D9-4502-AFC9-28990FAE7884.jpg (612x610, 55K)

why do traps hate girls so much? I mean enough to 'teach' impressionable guys that all women are evil, cheaters, etc.
t. a female who has been with the same boy since she was 11 years old and there's been nothing but love and commitment between us. i'm 20 now

Attached: vrh3A4kcYg-Qd7fo31tWL2gaqD3qv0y_jNgTnaIpeAA.jpg (589x768, 97K)

also here's a graph showing females are less likely to cheat on their partners than males in case you wanted science...
ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america

Attached: cheating1new-w640.png (640x540, 93K)

fill me on this reiko pls

lmao you might mistake his dick for a sausage and try to eat it, I wouldn't recommend that

Fag who bullied beta dudes to take hormones and join them in faggotry. Literally spreading a mental illness that results in increased suicide, increased depression, and decreased life expectancy.

I don't want to post a picture here because I used to camwhore here so much and a lot of robots straight up hate me and have private discord conversations about me and it took me awhile to get away from all that.

My body is girly as hell and my face is passing with (((twitter angles)))

Is this your first time on r9k? I don't care about women. The guys here hate women and all I'm doing is reiterating what I have read here. Also you just presented some anecdotal evidence which is inherently unreliable because people lie to make a point so your 11 year relationship is meaningless.

Kek. We're doing it this weekend. Now that I've thought more on it I don't want to do anything sexual with him but I wouldn't mind making out with him.

not everyone gets what they deserve, but some do.
i hope you get what's coming to you, fucking faggot.
trap posters need to hang.

Attached: 1473282573546.jpg (770x1000, 161K)

I posted science about it here it shows females are less likely to cheat than males.
if you want to spread disinfo as like a fetish or whatever then that's okay I guess, i just wish you'd clarify it was inaccurate.

i've never camwhored. i don't get the appeal. i hope you have fun doing it.

Attached: ttuuku6.png (628x732, 1024K)

it's not about science, it's probably just some shitposter or reiko and co fucking with Jow Forums again.
they don't argue in good faith.
trap threads are useless bait, basically.

true enlightenment is when you realize youre actually attractive and love yourself and no longer have to justify yourself to strangers on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20180415_153355.jpg (900x1116, 135K)

that is kind of hot

Yeah well the dude didn't like it and neither does any sain person so.