Where do you live? And opinions

Im a bot from Brazil, what do you think about my country user? Tell me about yours.

Attached: images (91).jpg (470x313, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCaljpu1bW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From what I've seen about Brazil, it seems like a cool place. I'd hope to visit one day. I live in the US but my state (Texas) is like its own country. It's like the American South and Mexico had a baby. It's a great place in my opinion.

your import taxes are retarded.

it looks hot, filthy, gross, disgusting, poor, full of crime,

but you have some attractive looking whores

Yes it is, but keep in mind that it's easy to be robed

Attached: IMG-20180415-WA0022.jpg (1836x3264, 760K)

It would be a much better place if you got rid of favelas.

Bolsonaro 2018
this is an unbearable shithole
at least i can be on the winning end of this scam of a government by going to a public medical school. effectively 8k reais a month out of chad's wallet, suckers

Sure, i agree ; )

Haha Im a leftfag (mas odeio todo partido de esquerda)

girls from the south look cute, here on the north they all look like shrek. the attractive latina whore is a meme though, most latinas are ugly af and they just cherry-pick the good-looking ones for sex tourism propaganda. the areas with attractive women are just the ones with mostly european heritage

Unfortunaly poor people live there and there is no other place to go, drug dealers rule the majority of favelas, but people there are workers, public school is shit so they can get a proper job

All the Brazilian girls I fap to on xvideos seem to have very little European heritage. Most guys who are attracted to latinas are attracted to the browner (sometimes black) ones.

In north girls are average and sometimes hot, in brazil they are or hot or cute or really ugly.

We currently have a fucking military incursion to restore law and order to those cancerous areas and the left is whining about it because of muh oppression and shit reasons i couldn't possibly comprehend

And they'll never stop being poor if you don't move them away from the favelas.

Chicagofag here.
Shit sucks. I'm going to try to move to Nevada where I can get rid of my virginity for money.

The left are probably drug dealers.

I had a black GF she was cute.Here in brazil everyone is attracted to gringos so ir you are blond,virgin and a bit attractive come to brasil.

Kek Im from the left and the majority of people of the left here wants to legalize weed, so you are not that wrong

Brazil seems to me to be like the US, only more so. I grew up in LA, it was a nice place but with its share of problems. Now I live in rural Oregon, where it's less exciting and there is less to do, but it's a much nicer place to live. I love the gray and the rain, I love the small town.

Carioca nem e gente

I can't say for sure what I think about US cause there are too many states, and diferent areas with diferent cultures, but I dont like that much the military idealization and you people seem a little more socially reclused. And why there are so many school shootings? For real

Ok
originalitte

Where they're supposed to go then?

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG-20180411-WA0012.jpg (936x1280, 70K)

See, I don't find this kind of Brazilian attractive at all. Her skin is too pale.

Her skin looks fine, but look at her arm. why the hell is it going at that angle?

Your average braziliam stacy

Attached: images (92).jpg (332x443, 24K)

Yikes
Oregon

Attached: 20180415_220542.jpg (255x660, 103K)

Yeah 9/11 made the military like these fucking walking gods. reminds me of this bit by a comedian: youtube.com/watch?v=MCaljpu1bW4

can't answer about the shootings.

It's ok thanks anyway : )

im brazilian but ive been living in portugal for the past 9 years

Attached: 20170926_163508.jpg (3264x1836, 987K)

Well played

Original

wont get mugged and killed as easilybso thats a plus