People that commit suicide are fucking pussies. Prove me wrong

People that commit suicide are fucking pussies. Prove me wrong.

Attached: C407DFA6-DDAA-435C-8067-E941E08F5180.png (229x220, 5K)

People (at least from here) who are committing suicide probably aren't fucking anything user.

I don't think they care what you think of them tbqh famalam

people who are commiting suicide dont care if theyre being pussies because theyll be dead

what does that make the people who are too afraid to commit suicide?
Also who cares? they are dead. they escaped. as far as I'm concerned they won.

we should all be pussies. Makes no sense why some feel macho when they could get fucked up a billion different ways.

normals get their threads saged

>hate people
>only drive in life as a human is to humiliate them and hopefully drive them to suicide
>call them a pussy once they actually go through with it
This world is filth. The only pussies are the ones who continue to endure it because they're afraid of being burnt up by another jewish lie.

then slice your wrists, I bet you are courageous enough

>Faggot doesn't even understand how to reply to Jow Forums posts.
You brainlets always out yourselves.
Go get your diaper changed, loser.

Wrong, finally committing suicide takes a great deal of courage, chickening out is cowardly (but ultimately better for you in every way. TBQH we should label suicide as cowardly even if it IS incorrect).

You fucking brainlets, ending your life is so much easier than facing it head on
Sudoku fags are afraid to do shit in the long run

>prove me wrong
You're a faggot who's shit at making bait threads, prove me wrong first.

Think about it, who's the braver: a cat who walks across the highway or the human who does the same? what are their goals too? Now, would you walk across a highway for a different reason? Who is the pussy here?

Only really semi bait, just expecting people to try and defend their faggotry.

I hope your fucking life goes to pure shit you fucking faggot.
To the point where death would be a blissful realize, but your stupid dumb ass keeps fighting a war he's not even a part of.
I hope everyone in your family dies. If you have any friends, I hope they all betray you. I hope you live friendless, penniless and homeless.
We'll see how passionate about life you are when you're freezing to death you faggot ass queer.

those edges are sharp

I just killed myself to prove you wrong. Checkmate.

I can't , you are absolutely right. When fear and pain are stronger than curiosity, suicide happens. Its not their fault they are so fucking gay tho

If suicide's for pussies you should do it yourself just to prove to us what a piece of cake it is

People that don't commit suicide are fucking pussies. Prove me wrong.

conflicted on whether or not this is bait

Attached: slim shocked.jpg (599x598, 59K)

I can. You are absolutely right. When fear and hope defeat pain and misery not suicide happens. It's not their fault they are so gay tho

why do you even care if people commit suicide or no? just fucking leave us alone

Are you kidding? Killing yourself must be the bravest thing anyone can do. I can barely tolerate a papercut, can you imagine putting a gun to your head or bleeding out in a tub or jumping off a building? It's takes balls to decide that you're going to end it when you want and thrust yourself into the unknown void or maybe even Hell right at that moment.

this is actually an interesting discussion.
I guess you could say that suicide is an act you can perform just like any other act. (Obviously)

For example:
>You're a pussy if you don't smoke this cigarette
or
>You're a pussy if you give in and say yes

Perhaps it really is all perspective.

They got more balls than you, you fucking pussy.

Honestly most of us are pussies when we're not behind a computer screen in our day-to-day life.

So many fucking people these days have to be on regular medication for anxiety, and you honestly think people who choose life aren't pussies?