So, you guys miss high school?

So, you guys miss high school?

Attached: fdd.png (600x600, 290K)

I wish it were possible to fly on the wall all the popular girls in my high school. I'd give anything to find out what their lives were actually like.

That's really what you'd do? Their lives are probably less interesting than you're own. They practically think in 2 dimensions, most of em

Finding out most of them were working waitress/hostess jobs while I was in college was nice. I have a friend from high school who still keeps up with those hoes

Hmm, the social interaction was good. However University has allowed me to actually study what I am passionate for.
t. Electrical Engi

Attached: Pepe with a calculator [TI-84].png (1634x952, 608K)

Kind of. Life got worse after high school but I wasn't happy during high school either.

Hell no, I was so fucking miserable there.

They were getting work experience while you were wasting time, money, and energy on more school, and it made you happy to hear? That's kind of you.

Yeah. Have since I graduate 3 years ago. Senior year was actually good compared to the rest of it.
>Freedom with no responsibility
>Hang with friends from evening till dawn some nights
>Have friends in every class
>Have one it is that I was close to dating
>Have bants with ex cop teacher every morning
>Have free period at end of the day so I can leave early
>Have car
The best of times. Id go back if I could.
College has been the complete opposite for me
>Well some say life will beat you down
>Break your heart
>Steal your crown

Attached: 1523421447018.jpg (780x1337, 280K)

God damn, these feels are too much for me tonight. I do miss high school. I want to go back and try again. But I fear if I ever did go back it would be the same thing all over again. I dont think id ever be more confident or outgoing. Now its just endless days of loneliness and masturbation. Nothing to live for and nothing to die for. Theres no reason for me to be happy with this type of life. I just want to see my country burn.

Dang, how so? I mean, it's not hard to imagine, but I'm still curious

>cry more failed normie

Attached: image.jpg (500x396, 30K)

I actually had friends in high school and my life was more stable.
Now I only talk to one person online and I could be homeless. If I'm not I'm going to be miserable in my me home.

Yeah I miss getting rejected and then being a horny little fucker it only gets worse

Attached: anime.png (801x759, 766K)

I barely remember high school and yet my life has hardly moved an inch since then.

Attached: highschool.jpg (273x629, 57K)

kind of, i kind of miss going to community college. i would play video games until like 12 go to bed, wake up at 8 go to class at 9:30, get home around 12. repeat. i had friends back then.

"Work experience" yeah, straight from hostess to CEO. You people really only see negativity, huh?

Not then. Not now. Not ever. But if I had my youth to live over again I would do a lot of things differently.

I cant cry anymore user. I'm hollow now. Just want it all to be over.

Attached: 1523776760570.jpg (847x1059, 1.19M)

>sperg out in junior year and take solo classes
yea it was pretty comfy

Attached: 1493754402253.gif (500x600, 1.86M)

nah
everyone was simultaneously a dick and cunt

wasn't very social, but had a couple of guys that i'd hang out and watch anime with. Was smart enough that i was way ahead on credits and got to do all do-nothing classes and open hours my senior year. it was decent.

I used to do stupid shit in high school and get myself in problems just for some quick laugh. The only thing I miss from high school was probably the fact that I had something to do instead of looking at a computer monitor all day now.

Please delet that picture, its too much to bare

Attached: DSC03461.jpg (1224x1632, 784K)

no, I was too busy trying being a tryhard who showed up intoxicated everyday for attention
i was also forced to take ADD meds that gave me a really bad tic so i spent most of class pretending to be asleep or just not show up at all
it got so bad i eventually dropped out and joined the military

I guess. More the ages of 11-16 for me though. I'd give anything to relive those years forever with the knowledge I have now. Life on easy mode. Someone else paying for all your shit, all you have to do is show up to class and memorise some bullshit, get to talk to girls every day, everyone's going through puberty so equally horny yet clueless, worst that happens to you is some retarded faggot trying to make fun of you, all the time in the world for hobbies, school trips are like week long holidays sometimes multiple times a year
Literally the only downside is not being able to drink