/r9gay/

"it's a generic edition with the same one of three cuteboy OP pics in rotation" edition
reminder: no traps or trannies.

Attached: toothbrush hug.jpg (968x1200, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkpFmUfhqlc
vocaroo.com/i/s16iMSkhkPbw
vocaroo.com/i/s18uK5vEjtkl
vocaroo.com/i/s1T1yW195a6O
vocaroo.com/i/s1GKjb2A5xeX
youtube.com/watch?v=tUn50ml4e_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any /eire/ posters?

any /alba/ posters/

Bible belt is that more specific?

so the southeast?

Any /hetero gang/ posters here
Purge the degenerates
and make them fuck off to >>>/reddit/

Attached: OP will NEVER have this because he's a fucking faggot.jpg (522x666, 191K)

I want to cry because i cant find love

Attached: sad.png (691x653, 27K)

can we hear your vocaroo now?

Attached: 1513899436483.png (1027x731, 44K)

What exactly do you believe is hindering you?

My extreme shyness and being a fagfag

Attached: 1522470271594.png (209x241, 8K)

>tfw no bf who wants to cuddle every single night

Attached: 1498174973904.gif (480x269, 728K)

Have your guys lonely feels led you to doing something that you were ashamed of later on because it only made you feel emptier?

Attached: yuri on lollipop.jpg (567x800, 106K)

More northwest great plains. We made it to the Elite eight in basketball

Please fuck off to your designated board. Stop shitting up others!

i'd rather not do a vocaroo because i dont know what i would say so you can have a tutorial i made last year

youtube.com/watch?v=WkpFmUfhqlc

Attached: having to get a bard in tradechat because the priest didn't show up on raid night.jpg (2598x1330, 764K)

please go back to Jow Forums, i beg you. stop raiding our comfy general.

Checked
OP confirms a faggot that has AIDS

Attached: shuaibycheckem.jpg (720x548, 31K)

what's a fagfag? Shyness can slowly be overcome, start with small stuff and work your way up.

you have a nice voice :] thanks for sharing

thanks

is it cute or not cute enough

It's a cute voice, sounds very soft and quite emotional. Pretty gay 2bdesu, but I like it

you know how people say how somthing like newfag, oldfag and others. I think gay people should be called on Jow Forums fagfags

very cute, i'd like to to whisper things to me while we're snuggled up in bed

A bit redundant but whatever makes you feel happy

ohs

:x

Attached: cat (2).jpg (1024x676, 66K)

ill do some vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s16iMSkhkPbw

Attached: 1522355916796.jpg (1280x1494, 262K)

please dont post black penises

that's a monster you posted but nice voice

thanks want more vocaroo?

It looks nice kys

Sure why not, can't really give you suggestions on what to say though because I'm not too sure what I'd like to hear.

it looks too thin and long

So how do you find cute boys

I'm a Jow Forums user mostly.

I WANT A BF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because that's what happens when a dick is huge, try looking at 3d dicks once in a while

Ill read a green text i just found
vocaroo.com/i/s18uK5vEjtkl

Stop being from the US so.

I can't hear any of that

I want a twink bf REEEEE

fuck the mic was muted

How do I get an e-bf

You dont.

Try harder.

vocaroo.com/i/s1T1yW195a6O
here guys

why are gays so annoying? even this thread is just like annoying haha.. are you guys having annoying personlities IRL?

sry for english

are you indian? lol, you're embarrassing yourself

vocaroo.com/i/s1GKjb2A5xeX
here

I like your voice you just sound a bit shy imo, I assume you get less hesitation into it if you've spoken to someone for a bit longer. I like it though!

How does a asshole feel compared to a pussy?

How do I lose weight? When I last checked I was at 145 but I might be closer to 155 now.

I would imagine they're tighter and only ever get loose if you're consistently stuffing things in there and go bigger and bigger with it

Derry here

tfw no bf to train my butthole and stretch it out

feels not good

Relationships are never worth it, they are too much hassle and sex is overrated. No one is worth the stress and commitment, and everyone is boring after a while. I just want to be left alone but a boyfriend tethers and nags. Living in the world and functioning is so hard and having someone else there for it is irrational and fondness turns to annoyance and then loathing
Why aren't you volcel, /r9gay/?

So what you're telling me is I can make my bfs ass molded for my cock?

Because I'm incel. I'm sure there are people out there who would find a distant relationship(not even LDR, just two people having seperate lives but come together every so often) ideal, amd I hope so because I do relate to what you're saying but I still want to experience a partner's embrace and just having someone there from time to time.

Are you a small white boy?

Probably, yeah. I'm not a doctor though.

Nah I'm a big guy 4u and pretty much the opposite of fem.

How would you know sex is overrated if you haven't had it yet? A dildo doesn't compare to an actual dick from another person.

>tfw no large masc bf to share a small twin bed with

I'm large but probably not the large you have in mind.

The reality is much different from how you imagine it. At least in my experience which I suppose wouldn't be standard, having a romantic partner is a stress and a burden and a responsibility. Fuck that
Seeing as I'm not hideously ugly and live in an urban area, I have had sex a handful of times and could have sex again if I wanted to. It's overrated

So you're just a failed chad

tfw no chubby bf to eat shitty pizza with

I can't help but feel as if you've only had relationships with people you were incompatible with. Most people seek a relationship with someone they'd consider their friend, you said yourself you'd rather be left alone than have someone who tethers you and surprisingly enough there's people who don't want to be left alone and have someone else with them. Just because you personally get bored of people doesn't mean others do or will.

can I get a bf here or am I wasting my time?

bicurious here, thinking about hooking up with a femboi from in my area. i'm not really sure about what's expected of people, etiquette, that sort of thing. what's it like? is cuddling off limits?

I'm a friendless 4/10 and always have been, if that's your definition of a failed chad

Depends. Where are you from?

Mine is. It used to take us 30 mims to get to the actual fucking, now If I have him wear a tail first I can put it in with one thrust.

Still really tight though. I would use bigger toys to make him looser, but I am already too big in his mind.

Feels really tight around the ring followed by 6 inches of warm heaven. Then you hit an even tighter even warmer space that feels very weird.

Idk about pussy though cuz I always had to use a condom with girls.

Did this it suxks. Twin is too small.

From the state of Texas

Yes, we're boyfriends now

Pls be usa

Depends on what you expect to come out of here. Long distance relationships rarely make it but if you're both willing to trust yourselves and each other and have constant communication whenever you can and eventually see each other I don't see why not.

By the time I was writing this you hadn't replied but now you did and you should have good chances of finding someone near you in Texas. There's a handful of people from or around there in this thread, usually.

Either looking into intermittent fasting or do it a traditional diet.

Sorry. Maybe Trump will annex my country and we can finally be together.

98% sure that's a fake dick

Are u Canadian or spic?

1. Maintain caloric deficit of 500 calories under your TDEE (use a TDEE calc online).
2. Maintain consistent daily hydration.
3. Maintain consistent sleep.
4. Refrain from consuming large amounts of carbohydrates, sugar, or sodium.
5. Exercise to allow for a greater consumption of calories.

That's a basic list of what can be done. The first point is the most important, however. Refer to the Jow Forums sticky for more information: I can also answer some questions, if needed.

Quick question: Is Coke Zero okay and are sips a meme or do they benefit you?

>Are u Canadian or spic?

Canadian

Dang I like cute Canadian boys too those.

i wish i could put on a bit of weight, i eat whatever i want all day and am still twig boy and my appetite is tiny

Attached: IMG_20180415_101115.jpg (1448x2048, 451K)

>i post a picture of myself in a """compromising""" position in someone's DMs
>mfw they objectify me

why the fuck do i get turned on by being reduced to a sex object? i know it's wrong, i can't help it.

Attached: blush uwu.gif (540x304, 1.34M)

From a caloric standpoint, assuming the drink product does not have any caloric value (0 calories, or otherwise rounded to 0), it will not raise your weight. Assuming the energy beverages you're consuming don't contain any notable number of calories in the entire unit (say, >40 for the whole can), then it should be okay to drink. That said, I disagree that it will 'benefit' you, aside from the potential benefits of non-habitual caffeine consumption.

However, you should take bloating into account. Refer to this video for more information on the topic: youtube.com/watch?v=tUn50ml4e_0

You should pay attention to the content at the 4:35 mark especially, where he introduces the FODMAP concept. Those "diet" sodas contain sugar alcohols/polyols, which can contribute to bloating, making you look and feel fatter.

Attached: 1503508183683.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

So, /r9gay/, what kinds of boys do you personally like the best? I'm thinking mostly in terms of personalty type or attitude but undoubtedly physical appearance is going to play a factor, so I guess anything is fair game. Just curious as to what you guys like, is all.

Attached: 2d60937d7c02bc82382e8365d98276a2.jpg (500x651, 118K)

Smol maid boys :)

guys im not having luck with women what do

honestly i really like rather well built tall boys with a mess of wavy brown hair on their head and comforting brown eyes. they don't have to be super in shape, just weighted enough they can hug me super tight.

personality wise, i like boys who are all comfy and flirty, but aren't always sex-oriented. someone who can read to me while i rest my head on their lap and vice versa. someone who likes the arts in some way. a major (non-sexual) turn on is when they get all passionate and ramble on with that little spark in their eyes, even if i have no idea what on god's earth they're talking about.

I just want a bf, is that too much to ask?

Get in the line senpai

Be honest; how many of you are prison gay?

im kinda serious pls halp
do i try penis

Good pick, it's a classic.
Oh wow, the way you wrote all this out is so nice, and so appealing, even though I don't really fit much of the mold for that much of it. It's just very sweet, I guess. Were you the user last thread who asked about being read to? It's an image I really like, I hope one day I get to read to somebody like that, and that you do, too.

Attached: nge177613.jpg (1038x730, 103K)

I just want a discord bf desu.

No. I mean what exactly do you mean by you're having trouble with women?

I was the user from last thread, but not the user that you replied to though I can't say I don't agree with both of you

i've gone through 2 relationships and they havent ended well. im trying tinder and i have nothing. im kind of bi curious so i honestly dont know what to do.