Asian girl here. I find it strange how many people here, or in the world want to race mix...

Asian girl here. I find it strange how many people here, or in the world want to race mix. To marry another race for the sake of diversity is also destroying diversity and the preservation of culture. It seems to me like someone from two different culture and background, for example a muslim person or european person, in a relationship could never understand each other because they're so different. There's a lot more to relationships than just sex, and even more to it than just love and feelings. When I see an interracial couple, I feel like it's low class or based on sex.

That said, I would only consider dating a chinese man who spoke his language and intended to teach his children to be proud of their heritage.

Attached: Diao-Chan-Three-Kingdoms.jpg (700x700, 431K)

Shut the fuck up Judy Chong and come get this latino dick

No one is marrying for the sake of diversity you dumb retard.

normal people don't give a fuck about preserving culture or any of that shit, they just want to love and be loved.

don't you?

Latinos have higher rates of crime and lower IQ. They're honestly pretty low class. As someone who grew up with asians/latinos mostly, I don't like latino men that much. In school, they were the ones who smoked weed and disrespected teachers.

Certain european countries promote race mixing so completely false
Being loved is secondary to being a good parent.

Yeah but you're generalizing, you don't know me and I don't know you either so we're just flirting first

I think asian women just crave white cock in general, I think it has something to do with white being beautiful in their culture and the fact that our cocks are the perfect size, bigger than asian but not too big

My last two gf's were asian and honestly asian > white, so I'll stick with that, nothing to do with diversity

>Proud of his heritage
okay chinky :)

Attached: 1523749799971.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

I'm not attracted to you no matter what you look like or how you are, you don't speak my language and you don't share my culture.
You don't seem like a bad person but a very large amount of white men who reproduce with asian women dislike their kids for looking asian. Just know what you're getting into.

>Being loved is secondary to being a good parent.
what does being a good parent have to do with any of it
are you implying that dating interracially inherently makes you a worse parent?

I've never really wanted kids, I might change my mind later on, but even so, I think a having a girl over a boy WOULD be better, but I don't mind if I have a boy either, looks don't really matter to me

A lot of chinese people are taught that mix racing is basically evil, not surprised that they would think that after having that notion drilled into their minds since birth

Yes. Yes. Yes.
Hapa children are mentally ill by default. Most mixed race children struggle to understand their identity. How will you teach a child to be proud of himself and have healthy atittudes if he probably despises you for making him half nonwhite? No matter how you raise him, people will discriminate towards him because he doesn't belong anywhere. So I think it's cruelty to bring mixed children into the world.

I agree with you
It just sucks that most white women are fucking awful demons

It's not even that it's evil, it's just difficult to work out. Many asian women who are open to both asian and white men go back to asian men and realize same culture gave them a better understanding of each other. Is that coincidence?

People with actual personalities can have things in common. Sounds like you are very basic and all you can bond with someone over are some outdated customs and the sense of "belonging" to your tribe. Maybe if you spent more time cultivating a personality and interests you wouldn't be in this predicament.

There's like a billion of you fucking rat chinks stop breeding
Get out of my country and stop hoarding all the property before I go postal

what he said

only come bounce on my white dick, please

Asian qt

>actually marying an asian girl after she's been WHITED

Cuck

Where are you even getting these "facts"?

I'm not sure if you've had these issues yourself, but that doesn't mean that people feel that way, I know many cases where the opposite happened, doesn't mean a thing

At the end of the day, date whoever you want to date. This "identity" issue you're talking about is a personal problem and can't just be solved by going to date a different ethnicity. The problem is deeper and there are many ways to solve it

It's simple biology.
If you want to trade up, you're looking for for those things that will give your offspring advantage.
Intelligence is the single universal correlating factor for health and success, and the single greatest advantage you can impart is a gifted intellect.

It's being increasingly shown that east Asians are genetically predisposed to be more intelligent on average than Europeans.
Not only that, but as you say, various cultural and societal factors are advantaging east Asians over Europeans.
The development of crispr for instance is something no one really thinks about at the moment, but will become an intense arms race in the not distant future.
Is it not reasonable to assume the people developing it will only have interest in making the technology suitable for their genetics, having no reason to expand it beyond that scope?
I think you have an obligation to any of your future offspring to hand them whatever advantage you can, and being half East Asian has the potential to be a massive advantage.

A European man who secures an East Asian partner is winning at life.

interdasting. That's no way to live.

that's ridiculous. Where I'm from you would get laughed in your face for thinking this kind of shit. I grew up in a suburb of Connecticut where no one gives a fuck whether or not your half-asian. There are all kinds of mutts and they assimilate to the culture just fine. They play sports with us, eat at our tables, date whoever, and it's all good. I'm glad most people don't think that way.

You're going to continue thinking what you think though. Keep fighting the good fight.

That's because you actually have an honorable culture to preserve.

For whites they don't (need to) have that much fear of erasure because they've left a near-indelible mark on the world with their conquering.

I'm a nigger. Forgetting about mud-hut, dirt-cookie, 2018 still practicing voodoo and having with doctors and dismembering albino children, Hutsu and Tutsi, FGM, etc. "culture" is a blessing.

>people will discriminate towards him

Yeah if you live in Hicksville. The highest Asian and white intermarriage stats are congregated in California.

The only Asian girls that don't racemix are rich mainlanders and girls who are busted as fuck

is that way you snow nigger

>A European man who secures an East Asian partner is winning at life.
How? Asians are weak.

Couple of extra points above Italians and I'd have to worry about my son being a faggot cuck who can't defend himself against niggers.

Attached: iq by country.png (368x394, 11K)

In what sense are they weak?
Physically? Who gives a rat's ass about brute force application.

Your stupid gook countries tend to be taken over by tyrannical powers more often than white nations, you should want physical strength in a partner.

I'm British you moron.

Why do you think strength is irrelevant? Especially coming from a shithole 2nd world degenerate country like yours.

Because anyone can train to be physically stronger than average.
There was a pair of gypseys who broke into an old man's home here recently to rob him, and threatened him with screwdrivers.
The old man overpowered one, took his screwdriver and fucking killed him.

Besides, it's a 50/50 that your kid pops out female and then strength really is irrelevant.

I really need to move to America so my children can have guns.

My Asian gf feels the same way and other Asian girls with Asian bfs also feel the same. They all can appreciate that whites are more attractive but the difference in culture is too much for a relationship. Family values are too important and they think non-Asians won't be able to understand. Social standing and the merits of having a white bf are for attention whoring Asians girls with self-hate.

>I find it strange how many people here, or in the world want to race mix.
For fun.

>To marry another race for the sake of diversity is also destroying diversity and the preservation of culture.
No one fucks for this reason.

Attached: Kathy Zhu 'photoshopped' nudes.jpg (500x477, 86K)

I never knew they were this savage. Now I have more of a reason to support balkanization.

Attached: China map.png (1120x776, 343K)

Are you mentally handicapped or just illiterate, user?

Literally no Asian thinks like this unless they're FOB type of Asians

Black man here, I want to get with an asian girl cause I thind them the most attractive. It's literally that simple, nothing complex about it.

Not only that, the white boyfriend would always be an outsider in your family. There's more of a familial bond with same race people. If he can't communicate with your parents in their native language why would they accept him?

Why don't you understand why those from inferior races want to date/marry up?

>You don't seem like a bad person
>Literally says you worship white dick
>Not a bad person
>Meanwhile berates the latino guy for next to nothing

This shit's fucking hilarious man, how the fuck are whites robots again? Get one of these dumbasses for free.

>who spoke his language and intended to teach his children to be proud of their heritage.
well for some people,like me, this is really not important, i dont care at all about my race or my culture, i woulnd`t care if both things just disappear tomorrow as long as nothing happens to me,so people like me who dont care about race of culture racemixing is really not big deal, i would probably never teach my kids anything about their heritage from my part anyway, their mother can just teach them whatever

What the mother god damn fucking fuck is this retarded ass nigger fucking cunt of a fucking board doing

no they belong to Latinos because whites can't dance for shit.

I grew up in southern California and went to UCLA so I actually interact with Asians.

Asians that grew up in a stable home in the west do feel this way. They acknowledge that an Asian family can be stable despite outside pressures from the western world. There is a desire to preserve their culture. FOB type of Asians are the ones that would most likely want a partner of other races. They are lost in this new world and someone foreign can make their transition easier. It would make them feel less like a foreigner.

This. Absolut, koreekt.

>Literally says you worship white dick
Are you mentally handicapped or just illiterate user? What he said is true and observable in reality. Whether you like it or not he's correct.

>difference in culture
What about 3rd generation immigrants and beyond? You can't deny by then that there are only traces of their old culture left if any.

Everyone who says otherwise have like a 2% asian population in their little white states. I grew up in an asian enclave and almost never saw WMAF couples growing up. Good asian parents live around other asians so they can get a healthy sense of their identity.

What're you even talking about?

White worship is prevalent among asian women, it's very common knowledge. Are you illiterate or handicapped? Answer the question.

My point is, she calls him not a bad person when she's essentially being demeaned. I don't care about your stupid little insult quest.

That's true. I'm speaking mostly about first generation Asians with parents that came from 1970s and onward (greater influx due to immigration reform). I have met many Japanese and Chinese that have family that have been here for many generations. They have mostly lost their culture and can barely speak the language. Despite that, some still marry Asians instead of Whites/Mexicans/Blacks. They seem sad when I ask them about them not being able to speak their native language.

>preservation of culture
this literally doesn't matter in America where the only culture is likes on the gram and retweets.

>implying new cultures wouldn't be created eventually
Shut up chun li

No, I'm the OP and it's really no different than criticizing how european countries encourage muslim refugees, who rape their women and how they promote race mixing. Him stating how things are doesn't hurt my feelings nor did I see it as disrespectful or a personal attack towards me.

People who marry for diversity are sick, yes. Choosing your spouse due to a fetish is not a stable foundation to start with.

I disagree that the act itself is really as bad as youre making it out to be though. If two people love each other why does it matter if theyre a different race? Are you really going to stop them from being happy over that?

I date people based on shared hobbies, shared views on family and morals, and what their career is. Race doesn't mean anything, what matters is the future of both yourself and the children you have and raise. No one in their right mind settles with someone poor and dumb just because they're the same race. If your race lacks alpha providers then you move onto a race that does

> If two people love each other why does it matter if theyre a different race?
It's not as simple as just having love, that's not enough to hold a relationship together.
>Are you really going to stop them from being happy over that?
No, I don't care to control people. They will see on their own the issues it creates.

Let me dick u up. Im euro. Whats ur contact.

Perhaps

But white girls aren't attractive to me
Especially when qt non-whites do white things
Man seeing that gets my dick hard

Look its ok to be racist that is no problem but don't say "family values''. In my circles of friends the ones with chinese fathers absolutely detest their family. Some of the korean ones feel micromanaged and with no privacy. A few taiwanese are doing ok. The whities/latinos/blacks i know are not doing so hot financially but they absolutely love their families (parents,extended, and kids).

One of my friends who is chinese his father would use this point of "family values" very often and guess what he also beat my friend regularly. Do you mean you want your future husband to teach his own son that he is worthless and that the family he comes from is more important than the individual? Well in America the individual is more important so I guess that is the cultural difference you speak of.

>slant eyed dog eating mongrel #1,000,000,001 bitching about the loss of diversity if one chinese woman marries a non chinese man

Attached: 1475977154388.png (960x932, 1.21M)

Nice falseflag, Hans. Go back to Jow Forums.

Is your friend a shit individual that deserves to be beaten? The dad just sounds like a bad person, which is not specific to race.

I'd marry whoever but hope it's a white girl and suspect it will be due to the whole cultural differences thing, though I could kind of see asian happening since they seem like straight shooters

Culture is a meme
Plenty of people who have the same culture hate each other
Plenty of people who don't have the same culture love each other
If you're mature enough you can get through it

>The dad just sounds like a bad person, which is not specific to race.
>earlier says

hm 20 years online and "is your friend a shit individual" is enough to rile me up. ill fight you behind the simbala in rowland when i get off work dont pussy out im literally shaking

That user isn't wrong. Most hispanics are lower class that don't strive for more in life

Doesn't matter, one second you're all "everyone from this race is shit" then you go "it's not the race, that guy just sucks" Fuck off.

White male here. I find it strange how many people here, or in the world, want to limit their choice of partner to those of their own race. People marry individuals not races, and culture is dynamic and does not depend on race.

Similar culture and background doesn't equate to understanding. Were I to insist on someone exactly like me, I could be alone for ever - but were I to find that someone, genetic factors could leave some of our children feeling even more isolated than me.

>That said, I would only consider dating a chinese man who spoke his language and intended to teach his children to be proud of their heritage.
You see, this is what I hate about Chinese people. You move into countries and refuse to speak the language of said country, instead forcing the original inhabitants to speak your language. You can speak Chinese and practice your traditions in China or Taiwan for all I care, but if you immigrate, you have to assimilate. I don't want the world to be like .

Aren't white Europeans higher than listed, since most of European countries already got blacked?

Asian women want my white cock

Relax. Don't chimpout. Take a hit on your vape and eat a burrito.

Stop larping and go back to sucking your own cock, fag.

>I grew up in an asian enclave
Covina/Walnut/Diamond Bar area?

Chinese people usually assimilate really well man. Yeah, first gens hang out with other chinese people for the most part but second gens tend to be fully bilingual and chill as fuck. Ease up

would you ever consider race mixing with koreans?

looking for serious answers here

They say this then they chase the white cock. Every. Fucking. Time.

Have you fantasized about white men in the past OP? Because I've met "nationalist" white girls from Europe who secretly fantasized about getting raped by african immigrants while posting pro-white stuff on their blogs.

Canadian here, I actually don't see a lot of WMAF relationships at my university either. Only westernized, out-of-touch-with-culture, daddy issue having Asian women seem to worship the white cock.

>for the sake of diversity
>based on sex
in cases where the female originates from a developing shithole and the male is from a wealthy, developed nation. Such relatioships are purely economical from the woman's perspective, namely, she considers it to be an act of survival or rather, a necessary evil. In such cases, the poor wh*te male is deluded to believe that their relationship is actually deep and meaningful while in reality its ture nature is essentially 'sucky sucky 5 dollah'

what race of asian are you, and how could you resist having a bigger cock in your ass?

Honestly it's for the best. Hapa here, I'm never Asian enough or not white enough. Personally I've embraced more my mom's side of the culture (she's Asian) but still left in this grey zone.

While i admit i fall into the White Nationalist demographic, I hold a viewpoint closer to yours than the common belief of White Nationalists (typical nazi stereotypes). Is there a large Nationalist movement among other Races, and if so do they hold a similar stance to you (OP) and I, or do they act like skinheads?

Im a white girl and I would love to date an Asian guy but for whatever reason they dont want to date white women or literally all their friends are Asian and the whole Asian group thing is really clique-y and off putting

First of, this is bait.
Second of, it isn't destroying pure races, because the east majority stays in their own race.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-235541.jpg (1080x1920, 537K)

I've been studying in china for the past 8 months now, and the majority of girls love foreign men.
(I'm not considered good looking as such in Europe)

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-134823_01.jpg (1080x548, 47K)

Not easy majority, just majority*

Why do people make culture so much about their identity, when culture is mostly born out of necessity? Why do people get so caught up about their identity in general nowadays?

Why say foreign when you just mean white?

Yes true. Meant white

>Be black
>Try out tantan in NYC
>21 likes

That's already more than what tinder's given me in roughly the same time. Neat.

ask em out to boba shops

If I ever match with any of these likes, that's a good idea.

I don't understand the diff b/w likes and matches, but GL blacking our roasties