Hey lads

Why not intentionally pursue a autistic girl/person whose parents don't let them have freedom? like me for example? Get yourself someone autistic that their parents refuse to let them be themselves, I'm autistic and my girlfriend makes accommodations for me. Don't put autistic girls on chastity. Take their virginity even if their parents stop it/don't want them to

Attached: oma.png (672x827, 696K)

Don't you think we want autistic girls op
They're a rare breed

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

Thanks for the advice lad, I mean it deeply.

I'd do anything for a gf doesn't matter what kind of mental illness she has or doesn't have

I'm going to sneak away from my parents and go do stuff with my girlfriend in 2019 and my parents don't want me to, they think I'm too autistic even though I'm a fully grown adult

i'm so fucking sick of these "why don't you--" threads. it's normie as fuck.

literally same as just telling a robot to "lmao bro just get a gf"

fuck off

Go do lewd stuff with a autistic guy or girl, don't let it change your mind or change things in general

>Go do
there it is again
pls leave this board normalfag

I'm not a normie, I'm autistic and I'm not allowed to do anything but stay at home

>my girlfriend
>front and center in the op
>i'm not a normie
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Why not intentionally pursue a autistic girl/person whose parents don't let them have freedom?
They either doesn't exist or are already been taken by a semi-chad

you know what i don't even care about whatever the fuck your post is saying, this is some good Kokichi posting

Attached: rantaro.png (422x395, 203K)

I doubt they'll be taken by a chad, they would only have online relationships because of their parents not letting them go outside.

Sorry most of my sayings are like.... word messes, but thanks for your kind words.

Translation for my post;
Go for autistic people to date, don't keep them in Chasity. deflower them.

That's a pretty pathetic excuse for poor structure. I had this problem too, until I took it seriously. Now I write papers for spare money while I go to uni

I guess
I don't know how to improve though

[also someone go pursue a local autistic girl]

Fuck this nigger logic. We aren't out for pump and dump, normalfaggot.

Date A Local autist, tell us your stories

>Why not intentionally pursue a (X) girl
because they don't want me either

Attached: 1517907258428.jpg (460x617, 68K)

>tripfag
>has autism
this checks out. entire thread is pure anal excrement

Attached: 1518755882717.png (416x418, 416K)