Don't even try

Went to a 4 day engineering conference (am engineering student) where everyone jerks themselves off to their accomplishments i hate these fucking faggots anyways.... I saw a girl that was really shy and kinda cute and she had been smiling at me multiple times so once i noticed she was alone i decide to approach her and started talking to her. we had a nice 5 hr conversation until like 2 am (i shouldn't have said i have no irl friends and never go out cause of that...) then i walked her to her hotel room. I got her number at her door but i texted her this morning and still no reply... first time i do this and it will be the last... i'm finna die a piece of shit beta virgin.... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ... i wish i was a neet...

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Wait a few days and shoot her one more text. A lot of people read a text and are busy then forget. Just don't seem desperate and spam her day after day.

You were supposed to bang her that night. You tard.

Attached: 1517116069056.jpg (456x320, 78K)

idk man i'm fucking devastated what if she gave me fake # or doesn't even want to talk to my spergy ass

she didn't invite me to her room and i'm too beta to try it that fast. she only lives like 2 hrs away though

>lives 2 hrs away
All the more reason you should have tried it. She obviously liked you, I could be wrong but then again she spent the whole night with you.

i dont know what the fuck im talking about , but you should made moves on her .get sexual if you know what i mean . so at least you had a blowjob without any reply .
what you can do know is to talk to her and ask her if that conversation and time with her meant nothing to her,i thought "we had something" . i dont wanna sound cheesy . but at least you ll get a reply . you gotta fight for it man. thats how life works . fuck me .

Maybe she was just being nice. she ditched her friends to hang out with me so maybe.... idk if maybe i typed her # wrong

she seemed so pure and was really shy at the beginning. i wasn't trying to fuck just get to know her and maybe hold hand, didn't even try that . she's half german and half salvadorian

the problem with shy people is that they can never decide about things . so you gotta decide for them . i may be wrong about that . but worth a try . send her some messages . be in her head . you gotta put the effort . i guess. but at the end of the day its your life, and you do things your own way .

I'll message her one more time in a couple days. I mean idk why she didn't reply but i don't want to be creepy and have her think i'm a pathetic faggot....

we will never escape this hell..... it's eternal there.... is no hope for spergs like us....

No dont message her again, wait for her to message you back. If she doesnt chalk it up to remembering when to act the next time.

KEK imagine being that much of a Soyfag numale retard! You can't even bang a roastie that obviously wanted your meat stick. Stay mad, virgin.

Attached: Retard.png (225x225, 7K)

>5 hr conversation that lasted till 2am
>doesnt want to talk to you
son, I..

Why do robots always fucking do this. Texting her less than 12 hours after last seeing her is such a desperate move. Fuck man. At least wait a day or two to see if at least she calls first, if not then ring her up.

Call her tomorrow or the day after user, I know you can do it. Youve gotten this far already

Fuck man i'm beta but not a soyfag nor a numale. i already know most girls are roaties but she didn't seem like one.

i think maybe she was just being nice to me and didn't want to hurt my feelings...

fuck it man might as well. I'll call her the day after tomorrow and see if she responds. I just don't want to seem desperate and have her feel sorry for my pathetic ass

You're being a fucking moron. She didn't speak to you to 2 a.m. for no reason. If anything, she's weighing out her options with another guy or 2 she likes. Women do this shit, everything is a game. Just wait a few days, message her, and see what happens.

Maybe i am but she will probably choose chad if she hasn't already

All women are roasties though. It sucks but you need to understand that

Nothing you can do but wait. Grab a couple beers, find a movie or game you like, and enjoy yourself.

nah man i'm blackpilled and agree that the vast majority of girls are roasties just looking to ride Chad but not all of them are that way. I was hoping she's one of the few that isn't and didn't want to mess it up

I know, I was there too. SkillsUSA?

it'd be easier to blow my brains out desu i'm already too fucked up in the head... like shit man i'm working as a project engineer at a fortune 500 company and manage multiple million dollar projects yet i'm still garbage in everyone's eyes. Self improvement is a fucking meme...

Nah it was RLDC for society of spic engineers lol

I had a hellish experience at Skills too user

>Sitting Alone on the bus ride
>People across the hall partying and drinking
>Win no awards
>Spoke to maybe 3 people

>Texting her less than 12 hours after last seeing her is such a desperate move.
FUCK ALL THESE TEXTING RULES
REEEEEEEEEEE
STFUSTFUSTFU
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
I DONT NEED TO ABIDE BY YOUR SHIT RULES
I WANT TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHENEVER THEY WANT TO TALK TO ME
THINKING U WILL BE SEEN AS DESPERATE FOR WANTING TO TALK TO SOMEBODY IS STUPID
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: verysad.png (838x798, 1.13M)

Fucking hell hate to agree with you but there really are SOME decent women out there. But sluts, roasts and whores far outnumber them

I fucking despise engineers. A bunch of pompous retards, they think they're intelligent but all they do is memorize equations. Fucking brainlets don't know shit they can't prove shit they have no rigor they have no math skills, they don't understand shit they fucking suck ass.

yeah man i hate all that stupid texting shit rules too. I just wanted to talk to her again

i know that. i just don't want to be alone forever and she seemed too delicate to be a roastie... like fuck man i'm so lonely. I wanted her to be my Misaki gf and save me from robotdom /:

chad here. lemme help you my guy. my n-count is 46 btw

>I saw a girl that was really shy and kinda cute and she had been smiling at me multiple times so once i noticed she was alone i decide to approach her and started talking to her.

this is good.

>we had a nice 5 hr conversation until like 2 am (i shouldn't have said i have no irl friends and never go out cause of that...) then i walked her to her hotel room.

you are correct in that you don't express self-defeating things or anything that slots you as a desperate, low-status loser. 5 hours is more than enough time to start steering the conversation towards personal shit, getting her to reveal shit about herself, talk about sex, past relationships etc. injecting emotions in the conversation to up her state

>I got her number at her door
if you walked her to her hotel, after she was comfortable interacting with you for 5 hours you probably could've smashed. if you had escalated and then found a lame reason to let yourself in, you could've done it. i can't think of a reason, but regardless, it could've been done

>but i texted her this morning and still no reply
you didn't assert yourself to her vagina and she found that unattractive. first impressions are unfortunately extremely important.

you can do it. just read up the redpill subreddit and internalize shit. force yourself to consciously avoid saying negative faggot beta emotional shit. keep everything lighthearted, teasing, sexual.

some are actually down to earth but i've has several experiences with retarded ones that believed they were smart... i'm currently cleaning up their shit at work

i can do teasing and lighthearted conversation i just get attached to people really quickly. idk i've never had any relationships other than a couple dates and i feel like having sexual conversation with a girl you just met is kinda creepy but i'll take your advice. thanks