Jow Forums has changed. It's no longer about original content anymore...

Jow Forums has changed. It's no longer about original content anymore. It's an endless series of repost and terrible thread created by dumb frogposters and traps shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA

Attached: 13828487782515.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Niruwh4UwS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not wrong. In fact, you're pretty good

another great thread brought to you by Jow Forums

ID Tech tranniebots are being shilled by ID Tech marxist soyboys. The general sexuality is being constrained to male genitalia due to a mixture of repressed desires and absolute desolation of any fembots. R9k, and it's now ever growing desire to push degeneracy onto the general populi from it's sheer lack of success with women and general sociability, has changed.

OP here. I'm not affiliated with Jow Forums in any ways.

It has changed, quite a lot over the years and not for the better. For me it's two shots minimum to post here now.

Anime...has changed. It's no longer about combats, epic journeys or values. It's an endless series of proxy moe fuel, watched by weeaboos and yiffers. Anime, and its consumption of time, has become a well-oiled machine...

Anime has changed... ID tagged weeaboos watch ID tagged ecchi harems, listen ID tagged j-pop. Meruchan ramen inside their bodies enhance and regulate their energy to watch that. Highschools control. gore control. Loli control. Ratings control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control...

Anime has changed. The age of Manime and mechas has become the age of SAO. All in the name of making proffit out of generic, overdone concepts. And he who controls the ratings, controls history. Anime has changed. When the media is full of yanderes and harems, anime... becomes routine.

Attached: 1523771257883.png (1360x1813, 1.13M)

agreed, Jow Forums is fertile ground for psyops

You started what I couldn't finish. You're pretty good.

Attached: 1646727676256.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

you obviously are if you point to frogposting being a new thing on this board. it's been going on since 2009

>youtube.com/watch?v=Niruwh4UwS8

>be me
>log into Jow Forums like usual
>scroll down to Jow Forums
>"surely this can't be real"
>open my eyes
>"ah just a dream after all haha"
>wake up
>it isn't a dream
>justtosuffer.jpg
>but look at this some user thought to post something original
>"let's take a look-see"
>nothing but stupid useless bullshit
>"next will be better"
>mfw these are the next several year of my life

Attached: litter-tray.jpg (600x871, 65K)

Pepe existed since the comic was created. the problem is that it has become a forced meme and it is constantly reposted. It just show how much original content has been lost over a repost of a frog over a comics. Think of it as rages comics. it has been overused and what was once considered original is no longer the case. Pepe is dead and has been killed by the social media and reddit. We need to make more OC. In that sense.

Metal gear is the anime of vidya, huh? I've got a friend who's really into it.

Buddy, I saw this thread for the first time in 2010

>Metal gear is the anime of vidya, huh? I've got a friend who's really into it.

That statement is pure idiotic gibberish. I have no idea what you mean by that

Yes it was a sticky on /b/.

this post is high art

too bad it will be wasted on normalfags

*autistic finger gun hand gesture

It has been this way for actual years my dude

MGS 4 was the 1st MGS i played but holy shit was it amazing even though i didn't know wtf was going on story wise

Attached: 10501607_301734703357849_624274814986481861_n.jpg (800x600, 83K)

What's the new r9k?

Rnuk

Why are you the way you are? Why do you post against things like this? I don't use pol and I find it ridiculous that you are against something true because you think it's from pol

i fapped to this... not even joking.

>second

overlooked pasta
>spelling mistakes
>faggot