My onetis just posted this

My onetis just posted this
What does it means lads? So this means she does send nudes to chad?

Attached: CD657D7B-8BB2-4D85-9DB8-4F6B5502CE54.jpg (600x591, 56K)

Literally every woman over 13 has sent nudes, I'm sorry you had to have this broken to you so late in life but I hope you take it well.

She's a whore and will end up fucking tyrone

Yes lol
>don't take nudes is unreasonable advice
She's fucked more cocks that you have hairs on your leg, extinguish this cunt from your mind

>being this fucking stupid and underaged

Means you need a new onetis user, unless you think she is salvageable.

Chad has already ravaged her thoroughly
Leave her behind and pursue a life of mystical powers

Attached: wizard.png (498x393, 148K)

What a stupid fucking thot. You should cease interacting and fawning over her.

i wonder what would happen to her if she dressed like a hooker and walked through the guetto

>"what a whore she takes nudes fuck her"
>Later online posts grotesque close up of own penis

Ok guys
Let's just be fair and say everyone posts nudes it's not abnormal

Attached: 1523690695061.png (211x239, 4K)

i hear metal bats are on sale

You can't avoid your life
You can definitely avoid taking nudes

These analogies are shit, you need to own things, you need to live. Unless you're a sex worker then you don't need to take nudes and if you are a sex worker then a leak is probably a good thing.

>everyone on Jow Forums posts their own dick now apparently

That is fake and also gay

tell her she has autism . and she needs to suck this big penis that i own , to cure herself .

What the fuck kind of argument is this? It's a whores choice to send nudes but it's not a person's choice to get robbed or murdered, is she fucking stupid or am I just too retarded to understand what her point is?

>to avoid someone else doing something you have no control over, make sure they can't do it by removing their ability to do it
Why is it that every time someone has their nudes leaked, they react this way? It's not comparable to being robbed, it's like you had a conversation with some random dude on the street for 30 seconds, foolishly decided you could trust him, and then gave him your watch when he asked to look at it before running off with it. Don't want something important stolen? Store it in a way that makes it hard/impossible to steal. Don't want to be murdered? Invest in a security system and have half a brain to not walk through ghettos at 2am. Don't want your nudes leaked? Don't willingly give them to someone who you don't 100% know they wont leak them.

Also, yeah OP, like everyone else has said: every women has sent nudes to someone.

Fuck off man, I've never sent a nude to an another human being before in my life. This is because no human being wants to see me nude, and because I think it's degenerate behaviour. I've never even taken a picture of my own dick regardless of purpose.

Attached: 1516660622716.png (400x400, 98K)

You gotta realize that your shit stinks. There are many people who've fucked up in life because they wasted their time, the difference between them and people who say it's unfair that there's negative consequences to wasting your time is that the former keep their fucking mouths shut because they know they're not saints.

get angry get drunk take a bunch of Adderall and blast death grips until you break a bone
it helps me every time

kek this

most sound advice you will get OP

Women literally can't resist taking and sending nudes. It feeds their unquenchable thirst for validation. If she's not sending nudes to you, she's sending them to somebody else.

It means that she doesn't think it's practical to never send nudes.

I would probably need to be married to a woman before I'd send her dick pics. And the thing is that because the girl in the OP is a girl, she has more leeway than I do to turn down requests for nudes from a partner or potential partner.

>who you don't 100% know they wont leak them.

A smart young lady should take this to mean that they should never send nudes because someone you trust while you're dating/fucking them might be quite different when you two stop dating/fucking.

Taking dick pics isn't normal user

I know you think it is because you've received so many but let's be reasonable here

When I was 14 I've went to the beach with my mom and some of her friends and the daughter of one of them one day out of nowhere took my camera and took some nude photos of her so "I could show my friends"...I think it's like the same thing...some people just like nudes and won't stop it

She 100% has nudes floating around. I suppose you could try and find them.

>So this means she does send nudes to chad?
I mean did you really need to read this Tweet to realize that an attractive girl sent her nudes to attractive guys?

>tfw I've posted my penis in a dick size thread
>tfw everyone said it was small to average

Attached: 427.png (1187x899, 1.46M)

>Ugly neckbeard, who has no romantic interests, hasn't sent nudes

I mean you're not really a good standard to use against normies.

>what does it means lads
It means that sending nudes are as important to her as breathing and drinking water and that it is not her responsibility to not take nudes but for somebody to make sure nobody will leak them (probably the government)
>so this means she does send nudes to chad?
She probably sends nudes not just to Chad but to all other sorts of men

Anyone who has a Twitter account is an insufferable cunt, male or female.

not only do you not have to take nude pictures of yourself, you do not have to put any information at all on the internet! isnt it great

This.

Also this stems from the "Don't tell me not to get raped, tell men not to rape" shit. It began with a police department making a statement about the steps to take to reduce the risk of sexual assault.
1. Travel in groups
2. Avoid dark paths at night
3. Don't get fall down drunk in public without someone looking out for you
4. You can wear whatever you want, but keep in mind you're drawing wanted and unwanted attention to yourself.

Of course they took it as "If you dress slutty you deserved to get raped." and started doing slutwalks.

I don't know if it's because they are looking for reasons to be outraged or that they are actually this hysterically emotional and irrational.

Maybe instead of locking my door, we tell blacks not to commit home invasions.

Maybe instead of driving cautiously in a urban area we tell people not to jaywalk.

They don't want to admit that at the end of the day they are ultimately responsible for their personal safety and should take steps to reduce the risk of being victims of crime.

It boggles my mind how women can compare taking nudes to something necessary. I have never taken a nude in my whole life and I don't feel like I have to, but this roastie simply can't stop whoring out. Disgusting.

she a thot thot thot
she get the glock glock glock

Attached: robux.jpg (350x144, 8K)

You don't seem to keep your mouth shut about it.

>they are actually this hysterically emotional and irrational.
Hey, you figured it out!
They're lame-ass attention whores with dad issues who found a community of like-minded roasties. Without real purpose in life, they figured this 'movement' would do. Many cats loom in their futures.

>equating having nudes as an equal necessity to having money
And these whores wonder why we dont respect them

You don't understand the post, user.

But that's true, her ironic response is actually right.

Nobody owns anything and we are all already death.

>So this means she does send nudes to chad?
She's using false equivalencies to justify sending nudes, the fuck you think OP? Actually fuck this, you already know the answer, you just want to hear something different.

Attached: [AnimeKaizoku]Prison School - 01[1080p][C7E6ED9E].mkv_snapshot_06.12_[2017.08.29_02.45.34].jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

It means she's sent nudes to a lot more than chad. I'd bet just about everyone has some.

Also, she's a SJW and stupid as fuck.

Wrong.

Yup. Victim blaming. Wahh

More like you made a watch, specifically for him, and then he took the watch and shared it with other people.

No. You're just retarded because you think a dick pick would do... something/anything? I don't know. Why the fuck would you take that.

>smart lady
lol

She's got a 5 face at best and this is with a doctored image. Please stop worshiping her. She probably doesn't even love herself.

Why would anyone send "nude" photos?
If you want another person to see you naked, go and have a moment of intimacy with that person.

Otherwise it seems like you want to promote promiscuity and that is a bad thing.

>tfw everyone said it was small to average
you should know this without posting. 6+ is above average, 5- is below. That's a realistic estimate.

t. 4 incher

Op, for real, listen to this guy. He has the best advice for someone like that

Attached: 1518382563521.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Sending nudes to someone isn't that bad as long as you know you love them and not just for sex and other things.
I send nudes like every single day to my bf and we've been dating for a year now, unless you're a slut then theres no way your nudes should get leaked

it means she's retarded and lacks something important to understand not all situations in life are equal: common sense. when you take nudes, and store them on your phone, you put them in a device you don't completely own. when you share them, you give access to it to an uncontrolled source. it should be read:

>To avoid being rob, don't send random people your address and whereabouts randomly.
>To avoid murder, don't go outside in a random alley full of homeless at 3am.

and yes, she sent some to chad. chad proceeded to reply with a dick pic.

It's just advanced sex chat and flirting. I sent my e-gf once after she wanted it and after she sent me pics of herself, both were okay with us, both trusted each other so it's ok. Sending nudes is not ok if the other person doesnt want it.

you also use the line "wanna see my dick?"

Honestly this
When I first met my bf I only started sending him nudes after 2 months, the girl in ops pic is just a slut

but you don't need to take nudes. What's wrong with her?

>taking nudes is so essential to women that they compare it to being alive

Honestly, the fucking state of modern women is incredibly depressing. Does she also not realise that her rhetoric can be used to defend literally anything?

>dont want to go to jail?
>dont murder people in cold blood on the streets!

nah, she used the line "I want to see your dick"

You have to be pretty stupid to send nudes, it's not like it's something that happens accidentally either. To avoid getting robbed you could defend your property, I hear they are pretty weak to bullets since the last update. It's pretty effective against murderers too. You really dodged a bullet, op. Any girl that thinks dying in order to prevent murder is a good idea simply isn't worth your jizz. Find one with a room temperature IQ at the least.

guess you're gold then. good luck!

She's complaining that nudes were sent of her, and how she is somehow a victim in all this. Nevermind the fact that she is the person who leaked to begin with. Roasties will never understand opsec.

Attached: woman are horrible and directly responsible for every bad thing that happens..exe.jpeg.jpg (500x240, 78K)

nah still virgin, we aint together anymore and I will probably die as virgin. She liked it tho.

What's wrong with sending nudes to someone who doesn't want it? It's not exactly smart, but there is nothing about it that's "not ok". I have a pretty high opinion of myself, but even I doubt that someone will experience sudden death for having seen the face of god once they get my noods.

the things you're likely to be robbed of are usually not necessities. her logic is fine; the people who leak nudes are who should be scrutinized here

>Let's just be fair and say everyone posts nudes it's not abnormal
Let's not. And lets certainly not start claiming something is not retarded because guys do it.

>oneitis
>not even top shelf girl
user I...

A better metaphor would be
>To avoid being robbed, don't let people hold your things
>To avoid murder, don't give people weapons

Ye, if she doesn't want her nudes sent out then she shouldn't take nudes. the little slut actually enjoys knowing that random strangers are fapping to her pics. She also likes that she can combine humble bragging with woe-is-me victimhood.

>Nudes
>Sending images to someone willingly
as opposed to
>Robbery
>Someone forcefully taking your stuff
Or
>Murder
>Someone forcefully killing you

Women are fucking stupid and I regret the day the world saw them mentally capable of voting.

yes, it emasn she is a whore and she doesnt want to take responsabilities of her actions

I've never sent a nude pic
you're retard kys

i have literally never taken a picture naked, never ever, and if you go around taken pictures of yourself naked or your penis and sending them i think you are a degenerate

every girl sends nudes to chad. chad gets every thing, every single scrap and leaves hardly anything for the rest of us. and when they do come around its after they're done fucking chad and want a provider to then summarily fuck in divorce court and ruin your life

>this retarded soyboy thinks you need a weapon to murder

She's trying to make the point that to stop nudes leaks, people should stop leaking other people's stuff. To say that women shouldn't take nudes if they want to is victim blaming. You can argue against this if you want of course.

One is a reasonable preventative measure. the others are illogical and ridiculous.

The answer to this logic is that reality is the way it is, and you can either deal with it or ree about it. There will always be people who haven't a qualm about leaking private shit. You can't change this. So either you adjust and don't share nudes, or you accept the risk of your nudes leaking the instant you share them or store them somewhere that is vulnerable to hacking.

>only 2 months
you act like that's somehow any better you slut.

Sounds like your oneitis is a thot.

Attached: 22a.jpg (600x670, 51K)

You'd need a weapon to murder ~me~, soynerd.

She send some nbudes to Chad or Brad nad he leaked them.
Go find them then post em here.

*teleports behind you*
*decapitates you with authentic Japanese katana*

Pssch... nothin' personnel, kid...

Don't they know the NSA sees your nude pics that you send on your phone?

What a stupid idiot making strawman arguments

If you don't want to be called a slut don't suck a billion nigger cocks, that's more like it

>Unironically having an oneitis
You beta orbiters make me sick, bunch of normalshits, all of ypu

*notices your katana wasn't actually authentic*
*blocks it with one finger*
keikaku doori....

to avoid bad things done to you don't give people opportunities to do bad things to you

Whores aren't welcome here. Fuck off

>2 months
Kek, not like that's any better. Get out.

Attached: C9C8E974-8620-4935-8B19-BFC8575F4A25.gif (200x200, 594K)

>Anyone unironically having oneitits

What are you retards? Fucking gay?

yes.
how do I stop having oneitis though?

>having a oneitis, and a whore at that
I don't know if you're a soyboy or just an orbiter.

Attached: 1523832391618.jpg (387x290, 30K)

Understand no girl is going to wake up one day and think "Oh my god, i've been ignoring user all this time! He's the perfect one for me!"

You chance with a girl comes and passes within maybe the first 1-3 weeks of knowing her. After that, she has all but solidified you in her mind as "friend", "acquaintance", "orbiter" or "person i might like to get with".

And if she has designated you as "person i might like to get with", you would already know, because she would have been flirting with you all this time, instead of just ignoring you.

She is never going to change her mind, just accept it. That shit only happens in movies, or in 0.00000000000000000000000001 percent of cases. And you are not that 0.00000000000000000000000001 percent, face it.

Next time you meet a girl, you have to move QUICK. Position yourself in that "person i might like to get with" group as solid as possible.

The moment someone has oneitis without the other person reciprocating, nothing is ever going to change.

Just understand you have no chance, move onto greener pastures.