Anyone else an alcoholic?

Any other bots an alcoholic/drug addict?

How do you deal with the pain/loneliness?

For me 2 handles of popov, 1 fifth of cheap rum, and a 24pk of old Milwaukees a week helps.

Been using this formula for 9 years this year

Attached: 2-4.jpg (634x421, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gallon-Certified-Distilled-Perfection-absolutely/dp/B077CW1MZF/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1523850764&sr=8-5&keywords=190 proof alcohol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which is the safest methylated spirits?

im poor as fuck so the only habit i can afford is smokoing weed

>popov
Absolutely fucking disgusting.
For me, it's Chopin Wheat.

Attached: vodka_cho6.jpg (540x720, 95K)

You can buy food grade USP alcohol on amazon, 190 proof. No ID required if you are underage and can't buy regular liquor

I don't buy it but I have used it to make shatter before

Nigger a handle of popov is 10 dollars, You can buy 3 handles a week and it'll still be cheaper than an 8th

We can't all be rich, I already blow 200 dollars a month on bottom shelf booze. I can't afford top shelf

For all the underage bots, I'm glad to help ya out.

This is USP, Meaning It's safe to consume and is food grade. I bought it to make shatter and they didn't ask for an ID when it was delivered

amazon.com/Gallon-Certified-Distilled-Perfection-absolutely/dp/B077CW1MZF/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1523850764&sr=8-5&keywords=190 proof alcohol

not op but where I am an oz is $80 and that's at a recreational dispensary storefront

Platinum Vodka at home, usually Coors light and shots of fireball when I go out. Shit taste I know, but I've literally drank everything there is to try and it works for me. I was a bartender for several years so take it for what it's worth, but I know what I like. Why are you so sad user?

Attached: platinum__36124.1349310547.jpg (955x1270, 94K)

Damn, Your fucking lucky.

I live in a medical state and have my card and top shelf oz's are 200 fucking everywhere

8th will last weeks if you can get it at 40 way more worth it, you wont wake up dehydrated and feeling like shit.

who /malt liquor and bottom shelf vodka/ here

>top shelf oz's are 200 fucking everywhere
nigga what state

>Platinum Vodka

That shit is actually pretty good.

I'm sad because tfw no gf, crippling anxiety, paranoia, and being a general failure at life by only 29.

It's 99% tfw no gf and the one woman I'm in love with being married.

I've been a heavy drinker for 9 years, Daily for 7 years.

i used to, quit because it makes my stomach hurt now

Michigan
orginallly comment familam

my prescription Adderall has slowly become my blood
I basically have to beg my friends to stop taking their meds so they can give them to me
I have a neat cult of personality so they usually give and don't ask questions

Same here. Was getting a weird, dull pain in my upper left stomach whenever I went to bend over or squat down. Turns out it's pancreatitis. Sucks though because drinking is the only time I feel happy but Idk, I might have to slow down soon.

ive been drinking every day or every other day for years now

the worst part about alcoholism isnt the hangovers or inability to accomplish anything, but rather the knowledge that once the thought of drinking enters your head, you're on autopilot to the store to buy more and are gonna be stuck here forever

I get that and pain in my right side. Not slowing down though

Death is the goal

Fuck man are you me? Im 28, I've got a decent job in construction at least but no gf atm either. My ex and I broke up like 6 years ago and she's now married, expecting a second child soon I think. Never had a good relationship since, and I just let her go. Took me years to stop thinking about her every day. I started drinking a lot towards the end, and have made a couple of honest trys to quit, once for 9 months. I just feel like I screwed everything up in my life inb4 man up and work out, eat right etc. I tried all that and still do. I haven't given up yet but it doesn't change the regret I feel

Attached: Youmakemesad.jpg (668x500, 98K)

rec and medical states

I make a point of never having alcohol because I know I'd get hooked, I have an addictive personality and I know that drinking would probably be the end of me because I'm struggling to hold everything together as is.

This stuff is pretty smooth for the price, 10/10 for low shelf.

I feel like if I slow down/quit I'll just kill myself anyways. Death from alcoholism sounds painful and drawn out though. I'm conflicted.

Same age too...

I know, I've tried to sober up and made it about 6 months. Hated every moment of it, Just sat around and pretty much cried and slept the entire time.

At least with alcohol I'm a bit more confident and am happy when I'm drunk. My entire family knows I'm an alcoholic but It's like an unwritten rule that no one discusses it and pretends it's not happening. Which is nice....

Bitches man...Fuck em.

We can live happier drunk, Hopefully you and I will get pussy from time to time. But I have zero personality and I'm ugly as fuck so I doubt it on my end. Also zero confidence

>tfw I buy at 200/oz and sell for 10/g
Almost everybody in my fraternity smokes so it's not bad profit

My plan is to just drink until my body is literally dying and I'm in so much pain drinking doesn't even help the pain. Then jump off a 10+ story building

Probably have at least another 10 years of drinking before the real consequences of drinking set in. For now I think ti's just mild pain in my stomach and side and it often goes away for a couple days if I drink a ton of water and vodka

My roommate's an autistic chuuni alcoholic and it really brings out all of the worst parts of his personality. You ever want to get rambled at for 20min about some guy's weird dreams I have that on tap living with me ffs

>fraternity
>knowing enough people to sell weed
>not a bad profit
>$80 profit

GTFO you fucking normie moron

Chiming in with a similar situation

>28
>Don't drink heavy daily, but get annihilated twice every weekend
>good job, school on the side is stressful
>Still miss ex from 4 years ago
>Starting to feel it in the heart a bit

I just wish that somebody in this world loved me. Yeah, there's parents and good friends to count on, but that connection I had with my ex is a high I chase in vain. Alcohol is a double edged sword because it is my relief while I'm on the up, and then it confronts me with all of my problems full force once I stop drinking and start sitting around realizing what a piece of shit I am.

Dude, what you described is similar to heroin. Started on late October, took one small line and found out what it was like if I wasn't a depressed autist the last 10 years of my life. Slowly been working up to a daily habit, since probably January or February. Today's been my first day clean since yesterday, dealt with heavy cravings all day, and when I'd refuse, I'd get horrifyingly depressing thoughts for an hour or two, couldn't sleep last night due to anxiety, provoked by a dash of ketamine they cut the dope I got my area has gotten to fent but a lot of hoodrats don't work it, Puertorricans are slightly smarter than niggers and take care of their clients, somewhat. Spent the whole day with pains and aches all over my body, thoughts of suicide creeping up now and then. I'm going to kick the habit, but I'm going to reduce dosage little by little, I can't go to rehab unless I leave the custody of my folks, so this is the next best option.

I say this to the foolhardy and the despondent, if you're sure about dying, dope is the way to go. The foolhardy will be punished for their sins when they realize they're not ready for death, the despondent will wither away while they catch the dragon or lose the inhibition and fear of dying by their own hand when the sickness catches up to them. Real shit, if you value yourself as a person and think you can reach the light at the end of the tunnel no matter how far, don't fucking do this shit.

Attached: 04071052e27a84ce6b7c7b1d984bc919a6ea9ce2d0edd8aa1f95316bcccfbb1f.jpg (500x360, 20K)

I'm a failed normie you sperg.
Are you implying $80 is bad off of an ounce?
In a good month I can make $1300, which to me isn't bad

Dude, yeah. You get to a point where you've stopped a couple days and your brain does acrobatics to rationalize that you can just "go get a couple beers" or that "it isn't a big deal" even though you know it damn well isn't true and that you're going to drink the entirety of the booze you buy and when you run out you'll probably end up buying more.

Nice! When I ran out of addy I just got into meth, so don't feel bad

>ontario
>everything is absurdly expensive