Black People

>Used to think racial IQ was garbage
>Started talking to real black people in Houston
>They try and "get one over on me" and say something very childish but planned out
>Immediately see through it in a second, realize he planned this, realize I'm smarter than him but shouldn't let him know because he's in a cruel and competitive world, and he didn't do anything to be what he is nor did I
>Feign ignorance and make him feel good about himself by letting him "get one over on me"
>Know that I could've ruined his mood, but I didn't because I care about him

I wish life wasn't all fucked-up, but it is.
I think people make the lives of blacks absolute hell by saying they're all on our level because 1 in 10 are.

It's wrong and hurtful to not accept that they're on average slower than other races. You see it in the real world all of the time. They get 10 felonies and think it's a badge of honor.

Attached: 0126-kodak-black-getty-3.jpg (728x567, 62K)

>tfw half-black
>not below average in intelligence
>but high trait neuroticism and no trait conscientiousness
The white side of my family is plagued with mental illness and depression, and the black side has no ambitions, it fucking sucks. I'm left being this pile of wasted potential.

Then just stop being it. Your family really doesn't define you besides the opportunities they hold you back from.

I'm a nigger but I'm doing my best.

If you're half black your genetic IQ is about 90.5, and that's even higher if you've got a white mother.

I think your problem of conscientiousness stems from an easy life.

Poor fags are more conscientious than anyone else.

what do you mean by getting one over on you?
like trying to con you out of money or just saying your shoes are untied?

>i can tell where you got them shoes
>at a shoe store
>naw mayne ya got em on ya feet durrhurrrr now gimme 20 dollars or ima busta cap

Attached: 1523783337997.png (466x490, 24K)

Your shoes are untied, but it was something else that was supposed to be subtle but was very obvious to me.

I saw through it subconsciously because of how simple it was.

I sound like I'm just being an ass and making a big deal out of nothing, but it was really something.

Literally was sitting in class the other day and a bunch of them were bragging and talking about how they love to steal shit. Wtf.

smart black guys should go read jayman's blog

Genetics defines fucking everything from your personality to your looks to your intelligence.

How is this blog supposed to help me?

Lol you just reminded me of when I was friends with these two guys in high school that used to brag about stealing shit. They used to call it "finessing". Like "Yo bro! I just finessed this jacket!". One was a blond Jewish dude and the other was a really tall Korean guy with long hair. In a way, they both kind of reminded me of characters from Jet Set Radio or something. They used to have a bunch of other weird slang terms too. Like "posting" as slang for hanging out with friends.

Reminds me of a time a nigga tried to "get one over me"
>Visiting gf in city suburbs
>Finally going home late at night
>Nigga tries to give me a sob story but don't buy it but listen anyway
>Wants me to buy him 3 packs of cigarettes and give him receipt
>I knew his plan immediately but felt bad how stupid that was
>Buy him one pack of cigarettes and don't give him receipt because didn't ask for one
> Give him pack of cigarettes and walk away as he watches me speechless

Do they really think they're that smart?

>"Ay, user! Wuz poppin B?"
>"H-hehe, I'm doing fine..."
>"You was late today, I bet you was with some fly honeys user! Sheeeeeit."
>"N-not really, I-I was just-"
>"You know I'm just messin witchu dawg. Issall good."
>"H-hehe, yeah. S-seeya later."
>Op goes home
>Opens Jow Forums
>Makes this thread

I've honestly had $1k stolen from me by blacks lol

>If you're half black your genetic IQ is about 90.5
You would probably be right if you base it off of averages and not individuals. I would place my mom's(black) IQ in the mid 90s and my dad's is easily in the 130s to 140s. He's always thinking about and devising new things. I don't think my IQ is below 95. That said, I'll admit I'm pretty slow, my therapist noted that I tend to ruminate on the right things and come to intellectual conclusions but that it takes a while for me to get going, e.g. I've gotten Cs on tests where I had everything 100% correct except for the shit I didn't get to soon enough and I don't really know what that can be chalked up to. Maybe genes, maybe lack of practice thinking in certain ways.
>I think your problem of conscientiousness stems from an easy life.
I was poor and when push came to shove I moved my ass like nothing else but nowadays I never feel that push and maybe that's because my life is easier now but if that's the case, what do I do?

maybe your gf shouldn't leave cash out when she has company

Whites have gay gene and love/obsessed with BBC. I am ashamed that I am half white.

>Hurrr no one has free will

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO ARGUE FOR THE CASE OF FREE WILL

Attached: 1333372266576.png (329x241, 5K)

Retards have no idea how stupid they are. You're probably actually dumb af.

that one picture of "I fucking hate australians t. moot" except replace with black people and op

I guess we'll never know then

Attached: tumblr_inline_ni4rgcYiwp1qenu8a.gif (252x188, 732K)

>Retards have no idea how stupid they are.
How do I find out without shelling out 50 bucks?

If I discover that I'm not fit for anything more than working food service or retail then my life becomes a lot simpler.

pls do a response

Attached: FC53B6BF2EA7A6A6EF8CB47F0B271E7021925DC3[1].jpg (576x1024, 188K)

>I'm left being this pile of wasted potential

>Leddit

What was his plan?

>Leddit
>Thinking that Jow Forums still filters Reddit
>>>/rock/

Guess he would have taken the cigs back to the store and get the money user paid for them?

Are you some sort of cuck?

Oh this retarded man is trying to scam me, but it's okay because he's happier to have scammed me than I am sad to have been scammed!

Well he got a free pack of cigarettes didn't he? Ha ha sucker.

I don't believe you can return cigarettes

Iirc you cannot return cigarettes

i'm bengali, my legit tested iq is good to above average, i'm pretty poor, high in trait neuroticism and low in conscientiousness

pretty sure my intelligence is getting lower though because i just had a lot of trouble spelling the word conscientiousness and ive never had trouble with spelling since i was very young until recently, brainfog is a bitch

i don't think that the intelligence has anything to with race but i do think it has to do with the shit state of the black community here in america. people focus on pointing the finger and blaming some sort of oppressor rather than actually focusing to rebuild and better the black community

I wish I didn't have to live around blacks desu. I've met a few that were friendly, but even those were too loud and braggadocios. Obviously this doesn't apply to every black, but I'd strongly prefer to just live amongst people of my own race

Utilitarians are retarded

>i-its not us, its w-white peoples fault!

Yet the trend of low IQ and high violence spans the fucking globe

not saying its white peoples fault i just think that the black community is destroying themselves without even knowing it

certain individuals with certain messages are given record labels and tv shows. Often divisive messages that encourage an "us vs them" mentality among the black population, usually towards white people.

Almost every record label and tv network is owned by jews. While we bicker with each other, jews collect millions of dollars off the conflict by selling more of that rhetoric.

I'll fuck off back to pol now but for the record everything I just said is factually true.

fuck off n*****

We have this thread every day. It's been a few hours since we've last had this thread. OP, please slip your head into a noose and do a few jumping jacks on a stool for me, okay?