Female question for guys

When I was a freshman in high school a "cool" college guy used to give me rides home. He was really sweet and never put a hand on me. Eventually I did end up sucking his dick but never went any further than that.

Fast forward to now and I'm in my 20s dating a guy somewhat seriously. Since I never actually had sex with the guy and its so long I don't really feel like it's a big deal to just leave it in the past and pretend it never happened.

Does he have a right to know or should I leave it alone?

Attached: rfshbs.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmODwBSyqCk
reddit.com/r/confession/comments/16uzsd/i_got_married_a_year_ago_last_week_i_gave_an/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmODwBSyqCk

It depends, if you were dating your current BF when the whole dick sucking thing happened you should tell him, and be direct with how you tell him/apologize. If you were single when that happened then you have no obligation to tell him, and if it comes up just be very matter-of-fact about it

who fucking cares
neither things have any effect on either person
fuck off

Attached: 1232453.jpg (250x182, 5K)

I wouldn't care or really want to know. It just doesnt matter to me. But maybe thats just me.

I wouldnt want to know. If I were you I wouldnt tell him.

If he asks about your past, and you accept, you shouldn't leave that detail out.

It doesn't matter if you sucked dick
The mouth is not the problem

Don't tell him. Nothing good will come from it. If he asks, then tell him, but if you bring it up, it'll just make him think you're imagining other dicks all day long.

>hey babe i sucked a cock once
Are you this innocent?

>not a simgle tits or gtfo post
FUCKING NORMIES WHERE ARE YOU ALL COMING FROM REEEEEEEEEEE

this lmao keigikanlylykaysys

Does he think you're pure? If so, you have to tell him.

It depends how innocent is your usual(98%) behavior.
If you're somewhat slutty and extroverted, he probably can already guess and it will be no shock to him
If it's the opposite of slutty and extroverted, he might(chance) be disappointed, but if i were in this scenario I'd want to know if you're a closet whore or not in order to know what to expect in the future.

This is also important because from what you described in your past, it's either you can be easily manipulated by being nice (aka you're clueless), or you wanted to suck his dick from the start. It's no secret that he wanted to feel your lips wrapped around his cock from the start.

Attached: 1454237504307.png (293x398, 167K)

Have some tact and keep that shit to yourself UNLESS he actually asks "hey baby how many dicks have you sucked in the past?"

Attached: 1464026756997.jpg (429x600, 176K)

It's okay for you to suck my dick, bitch.

Somebody replace the dude in the back with Reviewbrah pls.

>dating seriously
>haven't had sex
No.

Lie once and you will ALWAYS be a liar.
If you cared you wouldn't second guess trying to lie.
Be honest, sooner before later so you don't seem like you're trying to hide it.
Get a rigid sense of morals sooner before later if you want to be serious.

And your story it cringeworthy, almost rapey territory in terms of age.

>Eventually I did end up sucking his dick but never went any further than that.
I don't understand. I am female as well, and when I was 14 I didn't even know what "sucking dick" even was besides telling someone they're really bad in skill or disrespecting them. In addition to that, that is where pee pee comes from and if you were a clean person you'd value not sticking other people's body parts in your mouth. How did you just take your face and put it on someones dirty genitals? Did he force you?

Attached: aaaaa what the fuck.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

>Have some tact and keep that shit to yourself UNLESS he actually asks "hey baby how many dicks have you sucked in the past?"
lmao reminds me of this

Attached: SLUT.png (1025x989, 112K)

Ikr. People are so gross.

>at least a hundred
>i'm not sure
I literally gagged.
Honestly I'm surprised the guy didn't really flip his shit.

i dont even for a second think this isn't bait

Attached: extend dog.jpg (1078x649, 154K)

are you having a good time

>eventually I did end up sucking his duck
How'd that happen? did you both slip on ice and fell, your head on his crotch, the momentum propelled forth his dick through the zipper, and since you were surprised, you inhaled sharply through your mouth?

You were a whore and you probably won't tell him.
Because you're still a whore.

Attached: miyazaki.jpg (538x510, 31K)

Just be honest. Make sure to suck his dick first though to ease the blow.

if you have to ask it means you're guilty and ashamed. there was no point in blowing a man's dick because you weren't dating him. yes your bf should know you're a whore

this is why I don't ask girls what they've done in the past and if they start to talk to me about it I tell them to shut up or leave

Filthy whore. If I was your bf, if you wanted to keep your head you should keep it too yourself. But since your bf is probably a beta cuck you could not only tell him but you could also describe the experience in detail and he wouldn't do shit. Filthy whore

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/16uzsd/i_got_married_a_year_ago_last_week_i_gave_an/
>The replies that this got
Mother of god...

Is that an important thing for him? Then yes. You should tell him. Just reassure him that it's in the past and nothing special. I'm sure he'll understand.

imagine it, some guy tells you to suck their dick, and you've already gone and sucked a hundred

how do you even live with yourself at that point

I gagged when I first read that pic, after reading that I just feel bad for people with low enough standards to accept whoring around.
>It's what reddit deserves

Even better, read
>They fucking defended it.

>hurr durr should I arbitrarily admit sexual activity if I'm asked about it
no you dense cunt

Depends on the type of guy but
>I WAS SUCKING GUYS DICKS BY THE NINTH GRADE AS THEY GAVE ME RIDES HOME XD

He better be degenerate, as they say.

GET OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKIN THOTTY.

Attached: NOW LISTEN HERE THOT.jpg (480x360, 10K)

it doesnt really matter
but if he asks you should tell him

>The mouth is not the problem
lold

>It's interesting reading the comments - half the folks think it's a huge deal, and the other half think the very suggestion that it could be a big deal is a misogynist double standard.
I don't get how people consider it a double standard, when the women just don't ask or care as much as men. If a woman wants to know if she's dating a man whore she's perfectly entitled to know.

You should tell him. If he can't accept it fair enough, you saved both of yourselves a whole lot of time. If he finds out on his own or you tell him later though, any sort of trust will be broken. He'll ask why you hid it from him, and then if you hid anything else too. Trust me, this has been the exact reason for multiple of my relatives getting a divorce

>100 partners
>assuming she lost her virginity at 16 and stayed faithful for the 3 years they dated that's a new sexual partner every 3 weeks
>b-but im not a slut1!!1
Thot logic 101 boys

I've seen this post like half a dozen times and it just makes me madder than the last.