Trapfags are finally gone but poltards are still here shitting up our board

>trapfags are finally gone but poltards are still here shitting up our board

Attached: IMG_0003.jpg (238x238, 23K)

someone has to guide you guys

this. hasnt been a quality thread here for the past 2 weeks

piss off and let me live my degenerate NEET lifestyle in peace

kek, please leave

We're sorry. We know you guys just want to be left alone but there was just too much filth that needed to be purged; some of us tried to show the people around here that life is struggle and struggle is the path to strength therefore gf, but most of us have given up and are just here to make sure the trapfaggots stay gone.

Hail Victory my friend.

Attached: 1521352075944.jpg (860x760, 80K)

Honestly It's an improvement to what it was. I'd take them over the trap fags. Beggers can't be choosers.

There are all like 5 black people threads in the catalog. That's not much improvement, it's honestly the same.
I didn't throw out traps to have fucking BLACKED everywhere.

No, you are exactly the kind of person that is our direct enemy. No amount of begging will change that, grow the fuck up and be a productive member of society while you still can

>our

You do realize you're on Jow Forums? Not pol/, you absolute fucking retard?

>You have to exclusively post on one (1) board on Jow Forums to be an active user
If you used your brain instead of your emotions you wouldn't be stuck here

>are you the same dumb faggot who keeps making up false scenarios in his head? god you are one insufferable faggot

What about that guy who always post about being an aryan and working out for 4 years and she chose a spic instead?

most poltards I see still live in their parents basement after 25 NYAHAHAHA fag

There's quite alot of pretenders out there sure, but we all still believe in the same thing. The majority of r9k however embraces degeneracy and uses it as a "strength" when in fact it only ensures they take advantage of their government/parents and ends up being a hinderence on society in the grand scheme of things. Also
>NYAHAHAHA
fag,

>caring about society

We're all going to die anyways fag

Speak for yourself loser, only the strong survive

>our
Is Jow Forums the only board that prefers that term in this anime image site? Any other board would tell that person to fuck off

Attached: 30710007_1576693115762875_3975765180532391936_n.jpg (600x376, 29K)

Ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh? A mortal can't beat death no matter how powerful they are.

I have seen 1 Jow Forums related post with more than 3 replies.
What the fuck are you even on about.

This is also implying Jow Forums was good even before the trapfags, and guess what - it wasnt

Trapfag here, im not going anywhere, Ive got nowhere else

Attached: 87BC772F-A689-4E27-9E95-FFCE67866F0B.jpg (414x421, 49K)

This you stupid retard

And how many do you exactly know?
Or are we just to assume you are not trying to make stuff up.
>le epik basement meemee

This has no significance to our discussion, it's typical of a robot to rely on a piece of art/media/literature as a means to influence their arguments after all
There's also /b/, but the reason is because of the aggresive nature of said board. Which is exactly why r9k is a weak bunch of pussies that can't band together to save their pathetic lives

This isnt Jow Forums though.
If it was Jow Forums shitting up the board it would be threads about Jews, Hitler, Trump and 'qt Aryan Godesses'.

Go through the threads, it's essentially poltards circle jerking over their hatred of niggers

Everyone other board but Jow Forums and /b/ is a weak bunch of pussies as well then since the posters there prefer not to be grouped together?

Pretty much, we have strength in numbers and unity and wish to have an influence on peoople or society in some way. The other boards are just talking about their hobbies, yours being failing at picking up women and sucking cock out of loneliness