I accidently messed up

>Work in an office.
>Lonely as shit.
>Tinder and okcupid were massive failures for me in the past.
>Try bumble this weekend.
>See tranny coworker who I talk to at work once in a while. Guess this means we are kinda friends? Never viewed it as a sexual thing.
>Match up because I thought it would be entertaining to see us both on this app and we could joke about it.
>They send a message almost immediately saying how happy they are I like them back.
>Stunned.
>Says they will talk to me about it on work on Monday so we can set up a date.
>Unmatches me after sending that before I can reply.
>Can't sleep because I am terrified of work tomorrow.
How the fuck do I get out of this? I am not even into trannies. It was all a joke.

Attached: 1521834345472.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Just play along, user.

Pound his boipussy until it looks like minced beef.

lad is she hot though?

What do you mean "play along"?

No.

I don't know. Trannies ain't my thing.

go on the date, play along, tell them you didn't feel any chemistry.

You got yourself into this mess now you'll have to get yourself out of it bucko.

>Bumble
>Nothing but fucking white women

Uninstalled.

Number of beast, checked.
Pity your advice is stupid. OP will not make it to the main meal before he gets tranny chin stubble scraping his scrotum.

Thanks Satan.

Is there a way I can still have fun conversations at work after this? Won't it make it awkward if I say there is no communication yet we have good banter at work?

Okay.

Any ideas on how to get out of the date without it being awkward at work?

Just tell the tranny you don't want to go on a date. Don't fucking play along with it or you're going to be sucking someone's dick later, or is that what you want?

Pretty sure they would be sucking my cock if that happened. I ain't touching whatever they have. What I want is to get out of the date without making things at work awkward since its a small office and I have to work with them.

"Hey I just thought it'd be funny if we matched, but as a rule I wouldn't date someone from work. Besides you unmatched me before I could explain."

Well they're retarded for unmatching you after sending a message. It's like hanging up on someone just to get the last word in. You might have to live with the awkwardness

Been thinking of something like this. I just hope they were joking too. Its getting me really stressed out. I really don't want to have to quit and look for another job and possibly have to move. I just barely bought my first house.

just tell them you're sorry but you changed your mind about the date as you don't want to go out with someone from the workplace in case it makes things awkward. not that hard lol

"I wanted to say what's up, but you deleted me before I could"

EASY.

I will try but I am worried they told our female coworkers about this already. If they did its all over for me. At that point, if I drop out I am going to get completely socially isolated from everyone at work for being an asshole for dropping out.

I hope its that easy.

>Hey, I've thought this over a little more, and this probably isn't such a good idea.
You probably shouldn't say that it was a joke or that it'd be "funny". That actually sounds a little mean, imo.

Think about how it plays out when the shoe's on the other foot:
>have qt oneitis in HS
>they ask you out "as a joke" because pressure from their friends
>"Oh, user, I was just kidding. It was a joke. lol."
>she fucking laughs
>it was a joke
>she's fucking laughing at you

I think a better way to play this out is as an ethics thing, and that you think it's not such a good idea to get involved in a romantic relationship with someone that you work so closely with -- it'd be a better idea not to date a coworker and that you want to maintain a professional relationship.

Look at it this way, if you don't play it off who knows what they'll say about you at work or even to your boss. This tranny could hit up your HR at work an file harassment or something because "you made a joke out of me just because I'm a tranny"

You play it off you could avoid a lot of future embarrassment and awkward encounters at work.

But what do I know, I'm just the Devil.

This.
I like the wording here.

see
tagged the wrong user

>fucking coworkers

NO DO NOT THIS DO

THE PHRASE DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE TRUE

Really worried about HR getting involved. This is part of the reason I have been stressing out. I don't want to lose my job.

I never had any attention of fucking them.

Meant intention, not attention. Sorry, I am tired.

Read the thread dumbshit

Tell them it wasn't your intention to date no hard feelings. You didn't do anything wrong so you will have the moral "high ground" if they try to make it into a big deal. Don't cop out and say you don't date co-workers because that will just make them think they still have a chance.

>"you made a joke out of me just because I'm a tranny"
>you made a joke out of me
That's exactly what I was going with here:
>Is there a way I can still have fun conversations at work after this?
That shouldn't be a concern of yours (at least yet). That's a completely different problem you should attack after the current one -- you signed up for a fucking date with a tranny.
Still talking to the tranny after ending their prospects should be a decision for them to make.
You ever have a chick break up with you like this?:
>Oh, user, can we just be friends?
No. I don't want to.
They might resent you.
Be careful. They might be offended if you completely stop talking to them, but they might also resent you for forcing them to spend time with you as a friend.

Just act accordingly to the situation you put yourself.

You said they unmatched you. Act pissed of she unmatched you and leave it as that.

I am really hoping they don't get offended.

I can't stop talking to them because I have to talk them near daily for work.

I know it is my own damn fault for not expecting this reaction. I got completely blindsided and didn't think it through.

This could actually work in my favor. Hmmm.

You made your bed, now lie in it. Original post BTW.

>I don't want to lose my job
Just stick to saying it's a workplace ethics thing, don't say it was "just a joke", and you don't owe them any further words

Roastie tactics I've seen:
>Just keep repeating the stupid, politically correct, excuse that you are planning to deliver -- don't try to further explain it or get creative. That's how you lose arguments and contradict yourself. Your mission is to deliver a nothing-burger
>"Go ahead and think what you want." If they call you out on your shit and won't believe you, this line is pretty solid. You simply cannot change what the other person thinks. Deliver your excuse, and if they don't accept it, they can "think whatever they want."

Well, I do need to go to bed since I got work in 6 hours....

I think I am going to go with being slightly mad in a joking way about the disconnection. After that mention, I thought about it over the weekend and came to the conclusion that coworkers should not date and possibly apologize or not.

This sound good to everyone? I really need sleep.

Isn't bumble not just for dating?
Just say you matched them because they are your friend but you don't want to date. idk gl tho

I don't like this tactic. I wouldn't be able to fake being pissed off. Trannies are probably better at the empathy game and will out-gun you on irrational emotional situations. I wouldn't be able to keep up that rationality.
>I can't stop talking to them because I have to talk them near daily for work.
All the more reason to say it's a workplace ethics thing.
You work too closely with them and care about your job, so after further contemplation, you don't want to risk your job and think it would be a better idea to remain professional

There is a friends section, work, and dating. I was in the dating section so...

Alright will use the professional line.

>being slightly mad in a joking way about the disconnection
I don't like it.

>Just say you matched them because they are your friend but you don't want to date
This seems fine.

I don't like anything about "joking" though. If you laugh, I can't imagine it coming off painting you anything short of a jackass.
This wasn't even considering how HR would look at that
>You matched with the workplace tranny AS A JOKE
So, no "as a joke", no "it was funny", no laughing. There is nothing funny or humorous about this in HR's book.

Tell them you don't date coworkers because it has the potential to fuck up work relationships

why wouldn't you date her? trannies are often very submissive too, more so than most of cis women

im guessing the best way to let them down would be to play its not a good idea to date co workers (dont play where you work) type scenario

Everyone in this thread is telling you to lie or "play your way through", when you could just be direct and tell him that you just wanted to chat since you saw him on there. No need to talk about 'joking', just that you wanted to chat--and you did, so you're not lying in any manner. Alternatively, you can just go for the ride. Just be cool about it. The more you sweat it and act off-center, the more likely you will have problems with them and your other coworkers.

Lying is the idiot's way to self-annihilation. Don't be an idiot.

I like this too.
I really agree with remaining calm about the whole thing. That's a thing that they tell people in customer service -- if the other person is angry and you aren't, then you've won and they're going to embarrass themself

>"So, user, about that date..."
>"No."
>"But why did you match me?"
>I 'unno
>shrug
>walk away

>Says they will talk to me about it on work on Monday so we can set up a date.
>Unmatches me after sending that before I can reply.

LMFAO. What a delusional faggot. He clearly did this to prevent you saying no before the time and where he can pressure you into accepting in person.

Avoid this whackjob as much as possible at work. Say you matched because you wanted to laugh about finding eachother and that you didnt intend to do anything further. Its all on him for intentionally and willfully deluding himself into thinking anyone actually considers him a woman.

Christ, autists should not be allowed to socialize with other people, since you all have no idea how to handle interaction with them.
>Just say you wanted to chat hurr Durr Durr
Who the fuck ever says they just want to chat? Who the fuck goes on a fucking app just to chat? Seriously, you and OP need to leave the fucking house for once.

Sheeeeit time to install Bumble

If he sucks your dick or if you suck his dick, it's not gay as long as you say " no homo" afterwards. And it's extra not gay if you don't make eye contact

The beta way of doing it. Or you could be a man and tell the mentally ill faggot that you aren't a faggot and it was a joke and for him to fuck off