What if there's nothing when we die?

What if there's nothing when we die?

Attached: 4D15506F-A9F8-45E5-951C-DF2E2F50A045.jpg (1000x731, 86K)

Honestly that scares me the most.

you'll ve too dead to care or be disappointed. May as well be optimistic.

that's probably how it is. want to experience death? it's probably just going unconscious. e.g. sleeping and not waking up.

i mean, it just sounds like the most probable answer.

Then there's nothing to worry about

what if something happens today? you won't care, you're too busy being lazy

just like before you were born
nothing scary its like going back home

then you won't be around to care. but really tho, the world would keep on turning if you died, so there wouldn't be nothing, you just wouldn't be there to see it. and everyone dies so take comfort in that fact

There's no reason to do anything either. Anything you accomplish will be wiped away.

if there's nothing, there's nothing. That's how it'll be

We can't remember being born, yet it happened. Why is that?

Attached: 211D3DA0-1493-4A35-9269-650BEC9FFFF9.jpg (540x607, 79K)

couldnt have said it better myself
/Thread

That's when the machines brought you online.

That doesn't comfort me. I don't want an end. I am not done.

Take the black pill.
The entirety of what you are is just a complicated biological system, it's easy to damage or alter and ultimately even while you are still alive your brain will change so much you won't even be the same you as you are in this moment.

When that light goes out you will turn back into dust and be erased from existence for all eternity. Death is the most sobering, fear inducing thought anyone can ever have.

I genuinely believe the only time people can be happy is when they've forgotten that they're mortal and will die one day. The fact is everyone will die one day, probably sooner than we think. And then all life on our planet will die and all life that ever lived anywhere will die. And then the universe will die and fuck knows what happens then.

So stop giving so much of a fuck and just live your goddamn life and do whatever the fuck you want.

All the matter that we consist of is born from nuclear fission of stars, in short we are an amalgam of atoms that form the universe.
You could also say you are the universe.
I think nothingness is very soothing, it doesn't matter how fucked up we are and how broken our mind is because in the end, we have no emotions just eternal peace.

it's not peace, it's inaction
the accepted ultimate fate of the universe is for nothing to change
a shameful end to it all, isn't it?

Why, do you think you were born to change something?
Sorry, but we were born with no purpose. We are like a lottery ticket that happened to get self-conciousness nothing more. First, I think you have to accept that.
Then maybe you will find death peaceful.

I really, really hope there is nothing when we die. I just want everything to stop.

life is absurd, and i have an ego. i know nothing i do matters, but i want for it to do so because i've wasted so many years of it already

yeah, you are free to do anything you want with your life and think about it the after life is even better;because it actually makes sense.

There is nothing when we die. We dont forget, but everything else will. Go turn off your pc and leave it off. Its dead. We just wait for the reboot to happen. I hate california so fucking much. Where is samson i want to leave with him. This liberal shit hole place with high taxes and immigrants. Starbucks said they will hire 10k migrants this year, but they wont hire me a fucking autistic robo kid who just lurks on imageboards trying to creatr original content. Going to end it soon probably. You guys are my only friend(s). Im losing it.

Attached: 1512757775974.jpg (960x1706, 89K)