Why don't you settle down for a below average Asian gf?

Why don't you settle down for a below average Asian gf?

Attached: IMG_0970.jpg (2515x1979, 1.93M)

Judging today's environment, having a mixed kid would be straight torture for her. I can't do that

cuz i deserve better than a below average azn

because i already settled for my above average latina gf

Because even they still don't like me

>mixed people get judged

In what world? Maybe in Hicksville USA

Are you azn yourself?

Orginal.0

Pssht, if I'm going to date down a level in race I should get to move up a level in attractiveness.

everywhere , step outside for a day autist

Everywhere, like? You're completely bullshitting.

because the is no asians around here and the only one i have ever seen was in the big city and they are only chinese and they are the only asians i found ugly no matter what
and even if i try nobody would ever want to go out with and guy like me

Where are you from user?

Orgino8

i think he think all the world is like merica

idk other countries but everywhere I've been in the US, people literally expect you act a certain way based on your skin color. If you act any other way your different but in a "good" way

Maybe if you're in the deep south sure, that could apply there. However, people in west are much more accepting of mixed race peoples.

im from quebec canada. im french canadian. the only big city we have is montreal and that place have a lot of chinese but i dont live there anymore.
i live in a small town with about 50k peoples and one of the good thing here is we only have a couple of nigger and they are pretty tame because they came from white family who adopted them in the 90's when it was popular at the time

No I'm not
Is that why they don't like me?

>be me
>be tall
>be blonde hair blue eyed
>settling for a flat faced gook and having ugly ass kids
NO

If you're white you could literally get any Asian girl you want.

Yeah you could settle for a poltard

>not true
I always see the white guys who married Asians with the ugly ones

>with the ugly ones

What are you trying to say?

I'm hispanic am I fucked?

i live in very liberal city and people judge you for you race just like any other location this isn't exclusive to hicksville

she looks average to me

you're retarded

I wouldn't date an Asian girl at all (especially if she's not a fob) because I'm Asian myself and I know that Asian girls only become interested in Asian guys after they're used up and can no longer ride the cock carousel. I'd rather get a latina gf, much more loyal in my experience.

where in the US is this liberal city located in you liar
Are you light skinned at least? You might have a chance

>he doesnt like gook sideways pussy
>ever not wanting this on your dick

Attached: E0A252D1-72D3-4801-B188-8DB2A40A54B7.jpg (368x500, 32K)

Are you Asian yourself? Our standards might be a bit skewed (or biased) from where we're coming from.

Yeah I've been told I can pass for white sometimes but others pick up on it right away

Huh? I think you're replying to the wrong user

I don't go outside enough to actually have any friends or connections outside of work. The idea of forming a relationship with an actual female human above being acquaintances is just foreign enough to me that I can't comprehend it.

Boston. People are more cutthroat in Northeast than anywhere else in the country.Expected to get treated like a pet if you are a mutt here. You're naive if you think that shit is exclusive to the south

I'm half-black/white, our kids would either be Joji tier where they're unconventionally attractive or incredibly "off" and I don't want to take that chance. I also don't think it would be right to date/settle down with someone when you don't see a long term future with them or when you suppress a big desire in order to maintain the relationship so I'll probably stick to women who look more like me, if I'm ever given that choice.

I thought you were implying all Asians are ugly, lol. I was saying white men marry ugly Asian women, as opposed to hot ones. The best looking ones marry other Asians.

Bitch nigga she isn't below average. She is above average and you know it. Fucking fuck you douchefag.

Will the hapa man self-hate ever end? I can't bring a child into this world if I'm afraid he'll kill himself.

I'm mexican

lego man