Incel robot here

Incel robot here

I befriended a super hot roastie 6 months ago, she developed extreme confidence with me and tells me everything about her life... I mostly just sit and listen to her for hours and apparently she became addicted to this, I think I am like a free shrink for her.

Here is the thing, she is a solid 9/10 and of course I am heavily attracted toward her but she isn't, the feeling of wanting sex with her but she denying it is horrible!

So two options here:

>cut the "relationship" (it isn't even a friendship) and back to being completely female deprived
OR
>keep it (she sometimes lets me give her little lip kisses, other times she lets me cuddle with her and watch movies and a very few times she randomly gives me nice hugs and holds my hand)

what do?

Attached: 1517558716527.jpg (760x760, 105K)

Cut her off, classic case of being used as an emotional tampon.
You're giving her a purely emotional relationship while she fulfills her physical needs with Chad.
If you have a modicum of self respect then you will never contact her again.

tried to stop contacting her
even deleted her number
but she texts me a lot to hung up with me and being so female depraved and she being so hot I can not say no

again your advice is probably good for a normie, but consider I am completely alone if I cut this, I am at zero, at the same time if I keep seeing her is kinda humiliating

not sure what to do

>emotional tampon kept entirely frustrated, yet exposed just enough for herpes
Sad.

Don't do this. Ween off her though and don't ignore her but make it obvious you're losing interest. Stuff like returning texts later than usual, taking less interest in her conversations, not initiating, etc. If she really values your attention she might feel like she has to put out to keep it. If she calls you out on acting different deny it and make her feel weird about it. Either she'll give you suck or she'll leave you alone. It's a win win where you are at right now

try to get her really drunk, then make a move on her. if you do this right, chances are she'd be too wasted to say no. she will probably regret it later and never want to talk to you though

based. That's how I rape girls with their consent.

Rub your lips and cheeks with your own semen and let her give you one of those kisses.
Say goodbye to being a virgin

The advice stands no matter who you are.

I hate to use the word "toxic" but that is exactly what this relationship is. You're torturing yourself in hope that you'll finally win her in the end. But let's face reality here, that's never gonna happen, and if it somehow miraculously does work out that way, it will be when she's way past her expiration date. That's assuming you have enough to provide for her though.

give her an ultimatum

tell her about how you feel
tell her you are a MAN and you love spending time with her but also you want to have sex and you can't keep this relationship if she doesn't want it

roasties needs to vent her emotions, trust me she needs you more than you think and she might do whatever to keep you... you will be surprised, specially if you already kissed her and cuddle, she won't care about fuck with you from time to time... and then you got yourself a fuck buddy!

good luck

You are beta orbiting someone so cut it, but nah, fuck that shit, I know you aren't listening. Keep it but seek more women and try no to focus on this single, at least that's what I did, I have my ""best friend"" and she tells me everything too, but now I'm fucking a single mom, hey that's better than nothing don't judge me, the thing is I'm not longer orbiting my ""friend"", get it?

she dated with literally millionaire chads before, I saw the pics...

is a miracle this girl calls me and wants to spend time with me, thank you for your advice but cutting the "toxic relationship" and end up with nothing is no bueno

I think I will do this instead:

>revealing your inner workings and feels to a female
Uh, I thought that was a pussy dehydration technique?

This. The alcohol will make you seem more attractive.

b-but your friend let you cuddle with her? gives you kisses? is super hot?

Keep it and use her as a conduit to try and bang one of her friends.

You're like her cute and harmless pet dog at this point

OP the only way to redeem yourself is to fucking RAPE her the next time you cuddle. Fuck man, she'll probably enjoy it.

this.
That's probably what she wants from you.
Turn into a beast and rape her.

Have some pride man, don't let yourself be used and manipulated like this. 6 months? You really wanna keep going and waste years of your life doing this? Find a less attractive girl who will actually fuck you

Do you do these venting sessions at one anothers homes? Just spike her drink with a molly, and slip on a sexy silk robe, pussyll be yours for the taking.

is always good to express feelings like a man, never like a fag tho

telling her something like "I love hanging up with you but without sex I can't do it anymore, sorry" is cool and will give the roastie a checkmate, she will have to decide on the spot either to stop seeing OP for good or to open her legs

>is a miracle this girl calls me and wants to spend time with me
That's where you're wrong.
You are less than a person to her.
You are an object she uses. A pet she allows up on the couch, when she's feeling generous or lonely.
But you already knew that...

Find some men to associate with, for fuck's sake, instead of begging for scraps from this pretty whore, hoping she'll magically become your fuckmommy.

Something like that, she is not super hot but she is kinda cute and she has a gigantic ass, that's why a lot a guys chase her. She teased me a lot in the past, and I can even say there was a thing in the past between the two of us, she used to say to me a lot of sexual inuendos and we used to hug a lot, and be physically really close, but she also said my body is disgusting for her, tell me about all her crushes and blah blah, fuck that. I'm telling you don't get rid of her but seek more women, expand your possibilities, at least that's what I did, it keeps my mind bussy on that matter.

I love teasing more than actual sex so I'd kill for this.

wtf does "incel" mean? you faggots come up with new words every fucking day

keep her, if you are a self proclaimed incel this is the most female contact you will ever get and you are lucky to have her.

you might even learn a few things about how to treat women properly, who knows.

imma stab your dog

Involuntary celibate, you're a virgin but not by choice.

seriously, dont listen to these faggots who dont know a thing holy shit, keep her, she is your only hope to spitting up the black pill and taking the god damn red one.
black pill = blue pill. its the same thing

God bless people still fall for the shittiest baits

incels deserve auschwitz

You are the classic archetypical beta orbiter and emotional tampon. She thinks you're a sad ugly manlet but uses you for chores and to complain about the Chads whose dicks she sucks. What a faggot you are. Begone from this place until you develop self-respect, worthless betacuck.

thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard....

"incel" a virgin by involuntary choice, oh my ....

Why? He's the piece of shit, his dog is innocent. Stab him.

I think you all are a piece of shit, if you havent got ur dick wet by the age of 19 then you should off ur self.

stop being such an absolute beta. it's pathetic that you even realize it but keep doing it.

Cut her off pal,no point on being emotionally used by someone who doesnt give a damn about you

This.

Ween her slowly and direct the interactions to your own terms. If she texts you wanting to hang out, delay your responses and then just insist you're just going to chill at your place and she can come if she wants - take it or leave it if she wants to do something else, especially if that something involves you paying in any way.

Make physical contact the new default to continue being around you and don't engage her anymore than you absolutely must without being outright rude, eg if you're cuddling with her and shes going on about her problems don't absorb yourself in your phone, but instead stare into space or just out the window, close your eyes tilt your head back into some pillows if you can and hold her closer under the guise of being "tired" and let her words wash over you.

You might get a bit of a nap out of it and who knows... depending on the situation she might decide to sleep next to you that night (i recommend that you make this suggestion as an alternative to her "going home so late by herself" after a movie night, offer her some clothes to sleep in and a ride home (if you have a car) as a morsel of your own generosity. If she refuses dont fight her on it; just accept, let her go and offer again at the next appropriate opportunity). That is a big boost when it comes to women forming an intimate emotional connection with someone (and shortening whatever barriers she may have to having sex with you). The goal is to make her feel that she needs to put out in order to keep things going. Of course you should never contact her yourself, put everything in her court.

This is absolutely a toxic and one sided relationship user, but the good news for your needs is that you've got 6 months of trust under your belt, and shes shown she is accepting of semi-intimate physical contact. She might not be having sex with you (...yet), but she wouldn't permit any random schmuck to kiss, cuddle and be close to her like you are now.

i only said that if he is an involuntary celibate that why would he voluntarily give up female contact that he could learn from and maybe one day loose his d r e a d e d virginity? sure not with this girl but she still functions like a woman and he is lucky enough for her to VOLUNTARILY SHARE HER THOUGHTS!

there is no such thing as an incel just people who are wrong about how the world works.

Fucking stop being so deluded and settle for a 5/10 girl that will actually give you attention.
But you won't, you're just gonna keep coddling this roast because you're afraid of trying. Fuck you.

you will literally never have a better teacher about how to get laid then this chick. the end.

>unga booga booga if u not fugg female den u shud be ded bunga bunga
Okay caveman retard now fuck off to kikebook.

Attached: 1520897216647.png (485x443, 34K)

jesus christ dude.... calm the fuck downs lol

and so on

you are not incels you are wrong.
just because you cant fuck a girl dosent mean she has nothing to offer.

think about what you can L E A R N and apply in the F U T U R E

fucking retards

Whats ur point
>second line

OP, you need to try your best to cut this off. She's emotionally using you. You wouldn't tolerate a women only coming around to take money out of your wallet, why let one do it with your emotional wallet? You should try and seek a hobby or activity where you can make some male friends. I know it seems retarded, but once you start socializing with men, you won't have such a desperate need for this type of interaction. This, in turn, will make actual relationship with women more possible because you won't be dripping with loneliness and desperation for contact.

>caveman
says the incel

my point in my second line, is my third line.

Perhaps try and see if she has a single friend she can hook you up with. You have a good history with her, so she can vouch for you and get your foot in the door. This also states your intent with seeking a relationship and not being an emotional dump anymore. Don't have to burn every bridge, especially if there are possibilities of opportunity. Only if you find she has literally nothing more to offer, and you've learned all you can from being around this type of woman, should you completely cut contact.

Also for the love of fuck pursue other women in the meantime. There is nothing more crushing to a girl that to know you're unavailable because you have a date that night, she knows she risks losing you to some other girl and if she values your company then this is something she will work to prevent.

Tell her this whenever it happens and she asks to hang out the same day. You can't see her because you're seeing someone else that night, don't be shy about telling her about what you've gotten up to with other girls.

t h i s

oregano oregano make this post origiano

It's not about not being able to have sex, it's about how utterly imbalanced the power dynamic of the relationship is, it's unhealthy as fuck

>asks "wat do?"

>Argues with any lucid advice that doesn't fit his delusion

You're doing great kid keep it up.

Get her to introduce you to other girls. If not, then ghost. Like the rest of people said, you're nothing more than an emotional tampon for her.

Attached: hmm.png (666x666, 221K)

fuck man do something, im gettin bored over here

Attached: 1516527624375.gif (500x376, 1023K)

Damn dude, this is a hard situation. You're being used so obviously. Then again you're emotionally deprived and she is the only girl you hang out with, being a 9/10.

Honestly, you should limit the relationship. Stop the physical contact (I know this will be hard) and limit how much you talk to her. In the meantime I hope this raises your confidence and you pursue more women.

hey OP all the advises ITT are shit from normies, dismiss them

do NOT leave her!
is the only thing you have
you spent already 6 months into this
you are already getting kisses and cuddles!! VERY GOOD!!
now you should EXPRESS YOURSELF with her, she obviously likes you, trusts you and needs you, so tell her maybe when you are kissing or cuddling that you want something more, do not go shy about it, try to look as confident as possible and just say it...

if she says NO, just go full faggot and tell her about you this time, tell her you are a virgin and all your shits, she will help you to improve yourself, with her friends and she might even let you fuck her

Ask her out or make your feelings known, if she says yes, great, you have a gf. If she says no, cut her off.

>robot
>I befriended
Why do I even reply? Why do I come to this board full of normalfags?

Attached: 1468557195423.jpg (797x748, 86K)

cut it loose, dude. She has you in a terrible position. you're her emotional tampon and only get the barest minimum form her to keep you around. Just let it go and get on with your life. She's not worth the hassle

start giving advice to her. If she is at fault in the situations that she tells you about call it out. If she can't handle you doing that then she will cut it off for you. If not, she might see you as a subhuman rather than a scarecrow.