Am a sleepy girl AMA

Am a sleepy girl AMA

Attached: 1514073676327.png (914x823, 163K)

no fuck you and your bait, don't reply to this you faggots

Post titties and feet with stamp, anything other than, you frig off.

""""girl""""

sage goes in all fields

that's against the rules user
and I'm too pure

we're literally more than half of the population, don't be so shocked

Do you have a discord I can call you a roastie on, thanks in advance

Attached: xd.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Am a sleep boy AMA

Attached: 4097533.png (320x240, 125K)

What is pillow

AgurtuEguzkia#8416

What do you want to dream of?

soft

And that's one half to many

trannies are not women orignal

wanna sleep with me?

will you sleep with me

at least we are both original

only if you're skilled and become my husbando

im a very skilled sleeper

were you always a girl

yes, deep down.
jk, I know what you mean, yes I am a biofemale

Post feet, thats not against rules

i suddenly lost interest

I am a sleepy boy AMA.

Attached: Sleepy.png (366x437, 167K)

That's actually a pretty interesting question, what exactly do I want to dream off. Hmmm, it could be some wish fulfillment scenario like having someone I feel a close connection with and just hang out for the day. It's pretty boring, but sounds comfy in its own way. Another nice dream could be related to my picture, me being an ace pilot flying through space, being part of a mercenary force, some cringy chaotic neutral meme for the most part. I actually never really thought about it, nobody ever asks what you want to dream off, but what did you dream of. Most of my dreams are abstract and bizarre or scenarios in which I get hurt/tortured as edgy as it sounds, so having a more fantastical normal dream would be preferred. Rarely I dream of the same fantasy world which is established since I was younger, but the dreams about it won't appear often, maybe that's what I want to experience the most again. Live in there each for each night, but with everything I would probably get bored if it becomes to common, so wanting to dream of it all the time could be really bad. I'm just beating around the bush at this point and am unable to give you a clear answer, I'm just lacking the imagination to give you a proper reply. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1523696822512.jpg (1200x750, 318K)

what position do you sleep in

Why do you frequent r9k? I mean you do realize no one wants you here so what about this board makes it so appealing to you

why do you sleep
are you tired
or you trying to run away from something
it will find you
it always does
don't close your eyes

On the side with my arm/hand under the pillow because having them above it will keep my shoulder in an internally rotated position, which you should avoid while sleeping. Or on the back on the floor, which is unironically really comfy.

Attached: 1520310395624.png (450x634, 169K)

The fetal position.
Or something compact, it's really comfy.

here's a follow up question
if there are more girls than boys on this planet, then why am i incapable of finding one would would date me

if i know my maths (and i dont) then what i described above is statistically impossible

do you sleep in undies, pajamas or nude

Probably because you're a beta, beta

Attached: 1520608996234.jpg (540x540, 84K)

you fuckin got me there

It seems you got yourself, beta

Attached: 1511728686089.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Shirt and boxers or fully nude, it depends again on my sleeping position. If I'm sleeping on the floor it's better to have a shirt and boxers on, but in bed I'm always nude.

Attached: 1457336862597.jpg (480x662, 111K)

haha, thanks for the larp, was fun while it lasted

i dont understand, what do you want me to say

i figured agreeing with you would make you satisfied

I sleep with a tank top and shorts and also undies.
Don't have any Pajamas but want some.

When did I larp? I am , do you think I'm a girl or what? Nothing more than a below average guy.

Attached: sexer.jpg (564x778, 84K)

Some people just want to be dicks here, user. Hes probably miserable too.

What do I want you to say beta boy? STAND UP FOR YOURSELF
I'm far from miserable, omega

Attached: cECSSxD.png (1000x581, 717K)

my bad, wasn't really following this thread i thought you were op

i dont see a point in starting an argument with someone who's only goal is to belittle me

all it does it feed them, it doesnt help me in the slightest

>Plebbit spacing
Okay listen here beta soyboy, why do you think Chad is Chad hmm? Does Chad let random people walk over them? NO. QUIT BEING A BETA AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

Attached: 1506126315757.png (378x357, 81K)

i dont want to feel even worse about myself so im going to stop responding to you and go cut for a bit instead

Wow, didn't think it was possible for a beta to go straight omega after one post. Go cut yourself omega boy instead of facing the real world and standing up for yourself and bettering yourself.

Told you, hes on a mission. He thirsts for (yous) and an illusion that he is superior to others over an anonymous image board, pretty sad. Dont give him a response. Just a lonely, bored, and pathetic fellow he is.

My my, who have we here? A sad omega trying to help another user by telling him to ignore the truth everyone needs to hear? Especially a beta? Who's the real lonely, bored, and pathetic fellow here? I think we both know exactly who that is.

Is that a catgirl?
I need to know, if you can help me.

I'm back
not what I'm after, sorry :/
oh, at least you tried. I can't remember my dreams atm which is most unlike me, I often remember them well. Tends to be kind of spooky and dark with lots of stormy weather, a deep fear of something about to happen.
Just tired. I'm no coward.
Because you won't leave your room.
They obviously do, look at the replies.
Curled up
nude

Am sleepful loli... please to... ask questions... *falls asleep in your lap*

Attached: tumblr_inline_ovio56e8FA1txh1z3_540.gif (540x304, 966K)

I'm going to say this the nicest way I possibly can, but I think you should get off your computer brother. And take a nice walk outside with your dog and enjoying the fresh air. thank you.

Thanks for the cute Vanilla picture. I have waifu sense up to a mile away, I see it all.