WW3

who else honestly wouldn't mind if ww3 started?
im honestly hopping for just something to make life exciting and if thats war then fuck it

Attached: 1432342342.png (1015x1527, 441K)

I'm actually with you on that, this is the first interesting thing that might happen in my life in a while

Attached: 1523785039551s.jpg (124x90, 2K)

>make life exciting
It won't. Besides Trump doesn't actually give a fuck about Syria, the whole thing's bread and circuses while he sets up for the actual pan-Asian conflict brewing in the South China Sea.

Why would anyone actually give a fuck about Syria besides looking good for condemning a 'brutal dictator'

Im praying ww3 happens and kills the planet

imagine being an astronaut on the ISS watching earth nuke itself.

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 9K)

Im fucking terrified. I want to make art. I want live in a forest and die of dysentery. I want to turn to stone and face the wind for ever. You fuckers are gonne ruin that. You fucking fucks with your racebate and your economic theories and bullshit spirituality are gonne send my lilly white ass to die in some ditch outside Islamabad or force me into fighting by going after my family and friends. You goddamn idiots are the reason I would rather see a passing neutron star glass the planet than wake up to yet another day of dead Syrians and apathetic countrymen. I swear to Christ Almighty Ill carve that swastika right off your neck. Ill fuck ya. Ill fuck ya in the throat. Ill slaughter your children kosher style and force feed them to your wives who will spend the rest of their miserable existences hoeing cotton under the Texan sun. I fucking hate you so much. So very much.

>nukes kill le planet
Stop
The first targets of all nuke-armed countries, of which there are only a handful, are opposing nuke silos. The US has an orbital missile-screening satellite system, PAVE PAWS, which would cause ballistic interception of most first-fire nukes before infrastructural damage set in.

What would actually happen in the case of a nuclear launch is:
>other side launches first:
America nukes the shit out their missile silos and allied aggressor silos. Majority of first-strike missiles shot down, causing radioactive debris to be spread thinly in the atmosphere and then washed out to ocean. Impacting missiles are on hardpoints in the middle of fucking nowhere away from populations. Aggressor countries are immediately invaded by land, sea and air, governments dismantled and nuclear weapons disposed of. Nuke subs are memes.
>America launches first
Opposing silos destroyed, coordinated land, sea and air invasions begin. Nukes launched by allied aggressors are intercepted as SOGs move to dismantle the gov'ts or nuclear arsenals of the aggressors, or both. Minimal number of nukes enter orbit; american local interception systems destroy most nukes before they even enter the atmosphere.

Either way, Fallout isn't happening irl. Back in the 60s maybe it coulda been a good time with the Cubans, but MAD is mostly a meme today.

>t. retards whose biggest problem is getting rejected by stacey and le autism im so sad cus i cant talk to peopl am i rite xD
war is depression and constant fear. youll be a crying little bitch once the war kicks in

but user I do that already. It's only up from here on out

I actually had fun writing this, missed you lads

Attached: 1522833628130.png (775x516, 166K)

I feel. Fucking cunts who have nothing, who dont want to create anything, have no dreams and nothing going on in their lives in general want to ruin it for everyone else

You dont have depression. You just use that word as an excuse to not to do anything good with your life you dumb shithead. Nuke yourself

lol. i couldnt give less of a fuck about girls or relationships and no i want to die

>tfw you're next to the Russian guy when his hometown gets nuked and he pulls a gun

Attached: image.jpg (964x912, 407K)

This is what a complete idiot looks like, but you guys didn't need me to tell you that,

Attached: out.jpg (500x336, 27K)

Americans have this romantization of war, because they've never actually experienced it. Sure, they've sent their boys to die in far off battlefields, but they've never had their cities burning, their families killed in the streets and their infrastructure collapsing. The've never experienced the grotesque loss of life that major wars bring. Try comparing the casualties of the major players in WWII.

The American Civil War was the largest war of modern times until WWI you dumb fucking Yurop

WW1 and WW2 never happened you fucking retard. It was all a kike trick

It's still babby tier compared to World Wars. And you were fighting each other. Try having a foreign power come onto your land with the intent to exterminate you.

How would he even have a gun on the ISS the space agencies have to autistically verify the weight of everything being carried up in rockets.

Yeah and then we can join the sekret klub of getting our shit pushed in because we were incompetent and couldn't defend our borders, gee what a fucking honor

we can be confident because we've never been on the losing side
and we don't need to feel pity for the losers

Attached: 892347723.png (499x499, 422K)

lol you mongs got fucking destroyed by literal rice farmershahaha

Ever heard of a butthole?

You can thank the oceans around you for this.

If America shared a border with Germany in WWII, your country would have been run over.

Your rich cities on the East coast would have been shelled into rubble. Sure, actually covering all the empty territory the USA has wouldn't be realistic, but with the loss of the coast, your country would collapse.

sorry kiddo we have freedom on our backs we can never lose no matter where we are

Attached: 9345983595.jpg (600x600, 117K)

>got destroyed
>only pulled out of Vietnam due to political pressure on the homefront
I mean American military leadership were retards, but America could afford to fight in Vietnam literally forever like a WH40K fanfiction.

As if. Rifle behind every blade of grass versus the autistic goosesteppers munching on soy sausage.
Pre-1994, too, so full retard models were available to civilians

Attached: image.jpg (609x617, 153K)

>t.projecting gen x

there is no conflict, we've already gave the issue up. we're on our knees sucking chinese dick, but such is the nature of my countrymen.

>trump broadening US navy and getting into pissing matches with South Korea and China
>Japan, Basement Korea doing same thing.
Pretty sure he's gearing up for shit bro

>never been on losing side
>been fighting shepherds and rice farmers for past 50 years
>no closer to victory, strategically or ideologically

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 101K)

Definitely. Also
fpbp

I have to take care of my cat, nothing can happen to her

More like cant see the grass because you fat fucks overgrazed your land and overtaxed your water supply lol good luck firing that rifle with one hand because your gonna lose the other to beetus without a steady supply of chinese insulin

The NFA was passed in 1934
>$200 tax stamp
>in THAT economy????????
Sorry, it's not true

>robot amerifats
>war

>FITNESS

Attached: laughinggrils.png (449x401, 490K)