How can I self harm without leaving any visible scars ?

how can I self harm without leaving any visible scars ?

Attached: 2343.jpg (1346x1800, 366K)

Iook at all those chickens!

Smoke a cigarette. It'll calm you down,make you feel good,and destroy your body all in one fell swoop.

If you're going to self harm, then I suggest you kill yourself. You attention seeking ignorant slut. Rather than self harming to "feel something because I can't feel anything boohoo" take initiative of what makes you want to do so, and fuck it in the ass, make it your bitch, and you'll overcome this stupid mothefucking self harming bullshit.

You've been doing it all along by frequenting Jow Forums

I don't see how it's attention seeking since I don't want to leave a mark?
I'm very happy, and this will stop me doing something more dangerous

>Hurr let me post on 4chin about how I want to self harm but DONT want to leave a mark
If you're "really happy" you wouldn't have to self harm. What's so dangerous that the only alternative is self harming? What can truly be so dangerous?

Oh I'm much more impulsive and can only think about suicide and self mutilation and can't sleep or stop shaking. I need to get it off my mind before I do something worse
I'm as happy as I can be as I am

Listen. I pity you, I truly do. And I want to help you. But I cannot help you without you trying to better yourself. You're not happy if you're only thinking about suicide and self mutilation. Now listen to me, whenever you get these thoughts of yours, work out. That's it. Not only will it rid your mind off those thoughts, but it will tire you, hurt you physically, especially if you do it to the extent that you have these thoughts. Not only that, you will be healthier, happier, nothing can beat that. user I want you to be better. Self harm is not the option. Be your best self. Eat to help the shaking, drink water. Please user.

Option 1: do it in places that aren't visible
Option 2: do no-fap until it hurts
Option 3: eat/drink poison
I'd recommend no fap, because it will hurt you mentally

I'll try all of this, thanks friend
Do you have a guide to working out? I looked at Jow Forums before but it's too complicated and I didn't know what to do

I've been where you are user. And to be completely honest with you, since I want to help you, I do the saitama workout every single day minus the 10k run. It has helped me build self confidence and taught me discipline. I no longer have suicidal or self mutilation thoughts. user I know how this sounds, wow a meme workout from an anime. I know, it sounds like complete bullshit. But it will truly hurt, and it will distract you from your bad thoughts. I truly hope you better yourself user, if not for yourself, then for me, after hearing your brief situation, I really want the best for you. So do the work out every single day, do four sets of 25 for each, alternating between all of them until you reach the goal of 100 of each. Start slow, go until it hurts physically and you'll grow with the workout, drink plenty of water, eat food. I believe in you user, and I hope you believe in yourself.

Say mean words to ur self

Can someone please explain to me what is happening in this photograph?

I can see one of these people is a Neo-Nazi, but what the hell are all of those jars and why is her feet in that tub?

That right there, which you are seeing. Is art. Nothing more, nothing less.

It was a photo series where the artist was trying to capture that moment when you interrupt people during private shit. There was a lot more sexuality in the rest of the set

But is that cum in the tub and jars?

>this is what the master race looks like to Jow Forums

thanks friend l appreciate it

Start a relationship with someone you hate.

Of course. Good luck on your endeavors. I hope the best for you.

Punch the wall really hard, it hurts in the right amount required to calm you down, and you make your hands accustomed to pain, which will cause them to hurt less when you punch someone in the face.

Attached: FB_IMG_1516576980678.jpg (168x210, 5K)

what is drawing you to the idea of self harm? it doesnt provide any result except pain

>how can I self harm without leaving any visible scars
hahahahaha you fucking dumbass nigger what's the point of self harming if you can't show off your scars for snowflake points

Attached: 1512386291136.jpg (645x729, 99K)

Kys is always an option.

I said before.
It doesn't matter anymore though, I'm trying what the other user said

Normally cutting is meant to leave a mark so that people get attention. If you dont want to leave a mark, then thats just anger issues i assume. Try beating the fuck out of your mattress or some boxes or some shit

Don't self harm user. Harm others and embrace the right. You'll find meaning in life under nationalism

Attached: 1523866524854.png (645x773, 10K)

Do drugs, smoke cigarettes, don't wear a seatbelt, etc.

>how can I self harm without leaving any visible scars ?

Scars are only left when you cut your skin, personally I found that only attention seeking faggots cut themselves as it does not hurt much and leaves a permanent highly visible mark for everyone to judge them.

The optimal location to self harm are the thighs, they are least likely to be seen by another person other then my dick, then I hit myself over and over again with a barrel or my fists until I'm in too much pain to continue, you will get some nasty looking bruises but they will fade after two weeks.

-t mentally ill masochist

Attached: barelu.jpg (1000x289, 14K)

go to gym and do supersets it will hurt
and it will be sore next day

I usually slap my inner forearm/wrist with an open hand, or just the middle and index fingers, repeatedly or not, with varying force.
It hurts enough to soothe the feels, but doesn't leave definitive marks and is easily hidden, even if you hurt yourself to the point of bruising (long sleeves, and it's easy to keep that part facing down or against your side)