How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?
I don't know why they have to mock us, isn't our suffering enough?

Attached: r9k.jpg (1197x1974, 395K)

i dont know whos his waifu is suppose to be

Normalfaggot have no concept of empathy, they think that if somone has it bad it's their fault, because if they didn't it would mean they have to accept that they are only succesfull and good in life because of reason they can't control like their family, country, or genetics.

Oh nooo a satirical costume! I don't know if I can take much more of this. My life is ruined.

i am offended seeing ugly nerd couples thinking they can make fun of lonely nerds, like they are so much better.

>us
I dont dress that way and im not a weeb.

oh no, my roast is ruined!

Attached: roast.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Don't speak of empathy on r9k. If you criticize normals for their lack thereof, you should make damn sure you can actually stand on an higher moral ground. Yet, here we are on r9k where the average userbase bully the shit out of eachother on a daily basis.
I don't know how people can criticize virtue signaling while spending their entire days virtue signaling normies. I guess we operate on the logic that it's ok if robots do it.

How embarrassing. Trying this hard to do le quirky maymay humour

>>I don't know how people can criticize virtue signaling while spending their entire days virtue signaling normies.
The difference is they are only doing it for likes on fagbook

But, what if I use a outdated meme and disguise it as nuance comedy? ohoh ohh delightfully devilish user

Attached: IMG_2356.jpg (800x450, 44K)

And we're doing it for (You)s on teh 4chinz, what's your point?

>they have to mock us
>us
Is OP baiting or genuinely retarded?

This isn't a social media platform. That's the point. There's nothing to gain

the boyfriend looks like an incel

dunno what's worse, annoying geeky couples, or fedorables. The geeky couple is more likely to shower at least 2 times a week, but the incel cunt is less likely to pass on his defective genes, which is a plus. I guess in the end both of the groups get the rope

At least they have a score which shows them how many people at least paid attention to it. As ridiculous as it is, becoming a "facebook celebrity" is a thing.
Now, what has your sperging, throwing fits and blaming normies brought to you?
Did you meet new people? Did you improve your social status or your socializing chances? Did it widen your spectrum of economical contacts to aid your career?

Nope. You got a couple of (you)s and developed a hybris of being superior due to belonging to a radical underground community, because your "internet club" is so "red-pilled" and enlightened.
You know who has ONE TO ONE (1:1) the same attitude? Feminists and SJWs.
We're all dumbasses because we're not aware of the eternal patriarch secretly hating women on a systemic level.
Oh yeah and also, anyone who doesn't choose to side with them/us is "priviledged". We say exactly the same. The "normies" are totally born with their "priviledge" of success and a sex life, everything is determined by a domino-effect of the universe's atoms and it's totally not our fault that the patriarchy, lacking of feelings and sympathy, is suppressing us. That's the way things are and we should fight it.
Did I just say patriarchy? WHOOPS, sorry, replace that with "normies". Or "jews", or "niggers". I don't give a fuck, as long as you do the right thing and fucking neck yourself, you reverse-SJW.

why would I care? what are they doing that's so horrible?

Not everything has to be about advancing your ego you pseudo-normie sperg, maybe I just want to talk to the type of people who browse here. Nice wall of text you retarded faggot.

>that blade thickness, curve and handle guard
>unironed cargoshorts
>not even a trench coat
>glasses looks like safety glasses
>fedora doesn't even fit
>fingerless gloves are the kind you pick up from the dollar store
How the fuck is this supposed to insult me? It's just a weak attempt. Oh how I pity them, Dawkins... how I pity them...

Attached: annoyedwojak.jpg (645x773, 31K)

These people literally have nothing to do other than bullying people. Its sad really, both sides need the fucking rope, especially the normies. How childish do you have to be to humiliate unlucky people?

Men are not allowed to be victims because privilege. If we gain victimhood status it collapses the whole paradigm.

Attached: 1519526329481.jpg (640x459, 35K)

But they're not lonely. So they are better?

>Unlucky people
>Fedoralords are "unlucky" people
Fedoras chose their own fate.

also:
NO MOTHER, IT'S JUST THE NORTHERN LIGHTS