Any bpd femanons here? What is life like for you?

Any bpd femanons here? What is life like for you?

Attached: 1523872111302.jpg (1440x2560, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9pmFMc5oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One here
I'm just listening to music right now
my ex keeps texting me but I'm sorta laughing at him right now.

Sometimes I just want it to go away, and other times I count it as a blessing. I fucking hate this.

Attached: 1523780336227.png (1000x1190, 489K)

>Chicken scratches
I'm so depressed guys!! Look at me! Look at this picture I took of my cuts!

>Pussy shit
If you really want pain do heavy deadlifts and squats every day for months. Youll be in so. much. pain. Forever.

Question for you bpd ladies. Why are you so insufferable to date? Why the hell do you go through my phone every day and still freak out when you find nothing? Why do you cheat and blame me? Why do you say I'm perfect one day and then the next say that nothing will ever be enough for you? Stop fucking ruining men's lives. You should have already realized that you are incompatible so stop trying.

Because we're paranoid of your abuse an inability to identify with our boundaries and illness. We will cheat when we like and gaslight you when we want. We do probably forgive, we do definitely forget.

Okay and what if I'm not abusive? What if my worst trait that one could possibly pin on me is that I'm just lazy. Do you just think you will be abused in any relationship you're in no matter what?

Yes because people don't understand me and they yell at me when I cheat on them
its frustrating because they're not even there for me as much as they think they are. Im the one usually not happy in relationships

unironically kys

oregano

Wow poor you. You're the real victim for cheating. Cheating on someone isn't synonymous with drinking or smoking. You fuck the other person up for life. Why do you not just LEAVE when you are unhappy in your relationship? And again, why do you go back into them after you've already realized you are incompatible

Maybe be a bit more considerate for her point of view, guys always push her around and act as if it's any surprise to them how she responds. Act like an overgrown manchild about the situation and get whats coming to you buddy.

Attached: 1523407554664.jpg (1023x703, 85K)

Ok
So if I cheat on someone they're fucked for life? You're messed up already if that happens to you because no I didn't mess you up you are already messed up. Fucking faggot.

Retard roastie. Good rationalization. "I can cheat on my boyfriend and it won't fuck him up because he is ALREADY fucked up since I've already decided to cheat!" Usually when people tell you to kill yourself it's just a go to thing, but I'm just letting you know right now I'm being fully sincere

Dont bother talking to borderlines they are scum and should be gassed-diagnoaed borderline

Okay autist
maybe if you ever got into a relationship with someone you didn't love and it was one sided you'd find an alternative too
but whatever
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9pmFMc5oM

Yeah my alternative would be to break up you dumb fucking bitch. You are either baiting or you really are this stupid, either way I don't care. Either way you're a faggot

Nice ,i am making an original comment thank you and cool

Attached: Snapchat-1916053801.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Either way I think you're mentally ill and a cuck

stop posting pls those are very private photos!!!!

Damn you were doing so well baiting. If only you still didn't think cuck still have the same effect it did since 2016. Oh well. Nothing's changed, you're still a faggot larping as a girl

Please date me, ill let you cheat on me and ill draw pictures of you everyday, ill also let you abuse me

Attached: JuxtapozTakatoYamamoto008.jpg (713x1000, 209K)

Sorry you piece of shit
Why are you monologuing like an autist
Mm maybe. We can just talk though and be friends?

We can be friends if you dont mind being friends with a degenerate guro artist

>you piece of shit
literally mentally ill i don't even say anything bad to you and you just insult me because you're unable to control on who you direct your rage feelings to

Attached: 1517481893966.jpg (731x716, 119K)

Lmao kill yourself autist

you first you lunatic lmoa

>he's still replying
lmaoing @ ur life

Do you have discord? Pls

Why? I don't want a relationship

You want cock then?

I want to talk for a bit ask some questions yknow

For you to go away rather

Ask them here.
I dont see why on discord

I'll tuck my dick away inside your cunny cunt

Alright, well i know with borderlines they are afraid of abandonment even any preconceived notions that signify that. Im curious what gets you to point a to point b? Do you observe details and draw conclusions from that? Or do you use oast experiences.

Any other dudes with BPD? I always see threads for girls but never BPD dudes.

What's bpd
Organdonor

Here bro
just chillin like a villain
what about you?

>What's bpd
Banal Period Day.

Blameless People Destroyers

This psyop will not get off.

Try something different, goy.

Attached: 1523535515574.jpg (960x1280, 416K)

Oh well in that case I'd like to share. I spend about ten minutes wiping my ass. It seems I can go through five boxes of wipies and still see a spec of shit on the wipe. It frustrates me and I end up wiping until my ass bleeds. Do I have prostate cancer?
Oh well in that case this place is lame. I'm outta. Duces.

>This psyop will not get off.
wat. Are you roleplaying

Lmao at those cat scratches

You know that I know, why are you even replying to me? Are you that much of an amateur?

Attached: 1523273072389.jpg (2188x3283, 574K)

Im really confused but also hard at the images youre posting

Join the psyops resistance thread, user.

Keep the fight going user! We got em once