Just got diagnosed with BPD from the therapist. What do I do now?

Just got diagnosed with BPD from the therapist. What do I do now?

Attached: 001.jpg (800x732, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TP0ZuGqEESI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're a female? Kill yourself. You will bring nothing but suffering.
If you're a male? Just keep living life like normal. Get yourself a hobby that makes you happy and distracts you from knowing you have bpd. Good luck bud.

Therapy and medication

I'm a guy
but I was hoping I could talk to a cute fembot or something and get a bf from here

I got misdiagnosed, they said i had borderline but when i seen a different psychiatrist i got schizoid. I think when i say i have depersonalization and have identity problems they always say borderline, evem though i never split and need no attention

Once again for the THOUSANDTH time:
Borderline Personality Disorder
or Bi-Polar Disorder?

get a better therapist. BPD is a meme diagnosis.

Once for the first time:
BPD
How so?

suicide my bro. Just end it

This.
Just because I'm depressive my shitty immigrant barely-able-to-speak-native therapist said "so u have problems with ur feelings that means ur borderline" and now I've got the life-lasting stamp of being a manipulative sociopath etc etc

For fuck's sake, is Severe Depression not enough as a diagnosis?

Shrinks are fucking memelords. Just get a therapy, the diagnosis is mostly just brainstormed bullshit slapped into your medical files so you can have more gibsmedats in Europe or bills in America.

>how so
because it's a fucking catch all diagnosis that basically means they don't know what's wrong with you.

That's kind of the point. Not every mental illness needs an on point specification for autists like you

Attached: 57ec29fa077dccf2018b8c62-750-563.png (750x563, 304K)

i thought that bpd was just a meme for woman to be able to thot around desu

>talk to a cute fembot
>and get a bf from there

What?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

sure dude, whatever helps you sleep at night.

maybe he wants a trap

Ok I was wrong. You might be male, but you think like a female. Off yourself you disgusting dunce.

>sure dude, whatever helps you sleep at night.
I guess?

try DBT
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0ZuGqEESI

MDD is not BPD.
Borderline personality disorder is a cluster B PD that does not constiture medication and can be treated with CBT.

Clinical depression is a layman's terms for major depressive disorder.

Manic depression is a layman's term for bipolar disorder. Bipolar is distinguished from MDD by its propensity to exhibit phases of mania/hypomania and phases of depression. It shares a lot of symptoms with schizophrenia.

If you were diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder then you are just a shitty person and should work on changing.

Cluster B person are the most annoying people to be around.

I really appreciate the information provided in this thread wow

Attached: 1523735119094.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Is that fucking you Michael Wright? Get off my fucking board!! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1523866793325.jpg (250x222, 7K)