Why do i hate autistic people so much...

why do i hate autistic people so much? i dont hate minorities or women or gay niggas but autistic people are so annoying i wanna holocaust them

Attached: 6976E627-FD5A-4056-B28C-4516EC8AC59C.jpg (737x758, 79K)

because we are smarter than you are. rest of those bitches just kowtow and let you have your way.

Because you're nothing but a Jewish pawn.

Go back to your people.

Because they think they're know it alls, to hell with them I say! Join me brother! Let us start the cleansing of the new world! Huzzah!

>comes to r9k thats full of autists to ask why he hates them
gee boss i dunno? maybe youre one of us

because you see yourself in them and you hate yourself.

as an autistic person myself i genuinely despise other autists. I had to go to group therapy with a few and it was fucking suffering. I don't know why i'm like this, if i could be another tard life would be so much eaiser. I have to hold back my autism every single day, but atleast nobody actually knows i'm one.

Attached: 1408434749529.png (632x852, 47K)

>I have to hold back my autism every single day, but atleast nobody actually knows i'm one.
Normal people can tell.

I doubt it but i wouldn't be surprised honestly. people are surprised when i tell them i'm on the spectrum though.

internalised autiphobia

probably because they can't comprehend anything you try to converse, and they instead just want to ramble whatever reason they think they're right about to prove they're right, instead of using logical retorts.
This is because they're brains can't function normally and they feel like the picture attached looks, until they let out their retarded thoughts to try to calm down their own retardation attacks.

Attached: 1523749748544.png (499x513, 283K)

What like literal retards or people who get caught up on their words sometimes? Because I know what you mean about the literal retard part. They are a drain on society and if they were killed off during childbirth this world would be a better place.

I'm sure even you have a purpose in life, user. Wishing you were never born or that you would've died already isn't healthy or productive.

Oh shut up you daft cunt. I'll fight you.

Not even joking, the normalfag response when someone tells you that is "oh i had no idea"

I hate the way they talk about politics and the way they apply there very very narrow interests to larger scale topics. I have a few autist friends and while they happen to be incredibly knowledgable about history, they always try to apply like classical and middlage warfare command and conquer-type shit to modern day politics because there is a MASSIVE blindspot when it comes to anything from the 21st century onward and it's very embarrassing to listen to. They don't understand the diplomatic game and cold war-era culture, social, and information warefare AT ALL. Also the way they have no real conception of morality and view people as data points is very frustrating too

the way they apply +their
information *warfare

And this just be this specific group of autists but I've noticed a trend of applying sexual insecurity and narrow interests to large scale topics

How do you notice someone have autism/aspie?

Reddit unironically has the autists though.

>tfw diagnosed aspie
I feel like I might just kill myself so I can narrow down the gene pool, assuming that I ever get laid.

Attached: 1523045392597.jpg (722x960, 168K)

You are jealous

Autists are ascended humans

>applying sexual insecurity to large scale topics
You mean like how robots hate all women?

usually they stand up in front of the lecture hall on the first day of class and announce that they are autistic- sometimes they'll wait until the generic and god-awful "tell us about yourself!" exercise begins.

someone with a lot of experience on the internet (autistic or not themselves) can probably spot folks with it easier. i imagine that a lot of actual autists are just dead fucking silent and unless really unusual in appearance or smelly or some shit nobody is gonna care. they're way too busy sneaking peaks at who they wanna fuq or on their phones+laptops, or god forbid actually paying attention

i might have a touch of induced autism but really i just don't like most of my peers that much so i actually pay attention to everyone on campus

Half of Autists are social recluses for a reason. The constant failure to interact normally socially destroys you because you know you're fucking up the lives of people around you.

It's a struggle to get into an autismo niche where you ascend over the normans and become a chad autist banging golddiggers.

Autists are about 50:50 "Loud and proud" and closeted. Usually the former tends to be more SJW and the latter more Jow Forums.

If you hate autists why are you here then?

>because they can't comprehend anything you try to converse

user pls

Attached: 1447547447972.jpg (267x181, 11K)