Anyone else feel turned off by 10/10 or 9/10 women?

Anyone else feel turned off by 10/10 or 9/10 women?

I mean, does anyone else feel like while they're hot and everything, it's just useless to gawk over them when you know they only want a Chad or a rich beta. You know that as you are right now, they're completely unattainable and that even IF you got one by some miracle, she would go on to cheat on you anyway.

I don't mean to say that I wouldn't fap at these kind of girls, but actually pursuing them? It seems like it's just trying to capture a blue whale with my bare hands. The thought of even talking to them isn't even interesting to me because I know they'll never be mine, so what's the use in even interacting with them in a non-work environment?

Attached: just argue my shit up fam.png (414x441, 163K)

the only thing that turns me off is continuing to wake up everyday

Ees, but with all women, not just 10's and 9's

bimbo cunt type girls aren't even all that pretty, they're pretty much what jews tell you you should want, an ultimate consumer good, something you have to buy which ultimately enables you to buy even more on her behalf.

Real 10/10s don't win beauty pageants

>it's just useless to gawk over them when you know they only want a Chad or a rich beta. You know that as you are right now, they're completely unattainable and that even IF you got one by some miracle, she would go on to cheat on you anyway.
I feel this way about all women

Attached: 1523405984045.jpg (600x600, 35K)

It could be over tomorrow, it could

Attached: 1523373428286.gif (165x115, 38K)

I was with you until you realized where you are in the social stratification levels. I don't like 9-10/10s because they're just not fucking real. I see one and it just all looks so plastic and fake and unauthentic. They're not real people. They're disgusting. The true patrician taste is a nice, homely 7/10 qt3.14 with a little too many freckles, messy hair, slight pudge, or any combination of minor flaws that creates authenticity in a person.

>sour grapes: the post

origami

I'm the same way. There's something very fake feeling about women who are too attractive and it's a major turnoff.

Hey fuck you, buddy. But originally, though.

Instagram whores turn me off. Not because they're unattainable, I know I can fuck the majority of them if I had the money, I just hate perfection. At a certain point it begins to look fake.

Yes. They barely register as human.
I'm sexually attracted to 4-6/10s.

I see a 9 or 10 the same way I view the night sky. "Oh. Thats nice."

Glad to see some other anons know exactly what I'm talking about. Imperfections make a girl more attractive imo. I like a little cellulite in the legs. I like the teeth to be a bit crooked. I like the sideways nose that you broke when you were 13 and it never healed correctly. Shit's hot.

This guy gets it. Originally, of course. Double originally, actually.

Anyone have that screencap of an user going on about how men fall in love with women's imperfections, but women still desire perfection from men?

>7/10 qt3.14 with a little too many freckles
I saw one with brown eyes and dark brown hair. She was so intense that i wanted to back off from her. It was interesting experience.

Attached: Untitled.png (975x631, 1.27M)

There was this girl in my high school with so many freckles she could be mistaken for a black person from a distance. Almost got a chance with her, too.

>I see a 9 or 10 the same way I view the night sky. "Oh. Thats nice."
Yeah, something unobtainable but pretty to look at. It's like my brain makes an instant analysis and says:
>no, impossible don't even try.

Attached: Disgust.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

this but 7/10+ and because they are whores and worthless despite their beauty

Most nice people are average looking, men and women. I think being hot makes you vain and being ugly makes you bitter.
I consider myself a 6 and always go for girls in that range.

Everytime I see a super attractive girl I think of what an insufferable cunt she must be and about the dozens of guys blowing up her phone/waiting in line to fuck her.

lol

a 10/10 is just a 7/10 with make-up done really well and dressed perfectly

I 100% agree. I don't even both talking to 10s and some 9s because I know the chances of it going anywhere are basically 0. Gotta chase those 8 and strong 7s

I don't feel turned off by them, I actually find it much easier to talk to them because I have no expectation that I have a chance with them, if that makes sense. Also, they tend to be more socially competent than average/ugly girls who I've found to be more shy and awkward.

what are you even doing on this board, faggot

>this one guy gives a honest appreciation of how "top" girls appear to him
>it m-m-must be sour grapes!
Mental deficiency never went this high.

Kinda relate to this
>see qt on street
>instead of thinking "wow she's cute" or whatever, I get sad because I know she's forever out of my league
Does anyone get that too