Schizo Thread:

Schizo Thread:
People with Schizophrenia Welcome.

Rules:
No BPD allowed.

Attached: anime.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

I found out I'm autistic as well as schizo today

So what's it like being a schizo? When did you find out that you were one? Is it diagnosed?

Attached: 1520750848522.png (1026x720, 359K)

ew3

Conflating mental illnesses with personality disorders.

This psyop is hilarious.

Attached: 1523804244274.jpg (2450x3267, 1.75M)

I have a schizoid personality disorder, that's not what you're refering to, right?

I'm only disgnosed with schizotypal but I feel like I'm developing schizophrenia.

I prefer the term "Alternative thinker"

Its nice. Its almost like having a tulpa, except I cant control them and there is basically a voice for everyone I see in public. Also get free money from my gov and schooling. Only bad thing is they drug me up every month. I found out in 2013. Yes very much diagnosed.

not a psyduck.
do you hear voices?
whats that like? I used to be schizoaffective.

I don't, I'm basically a dude with ASPD, but without violent tendencies and better impulse control

Nope, schizoids are just highly asocial, schizophrenics are the people who hear voices and shit in their head.

Attached: 1520446903663.png (900x900, 940K)

KEK I was diagnosed with schizophrenia since I was 12, the voices and hallucinations developed in 3 different "people" and now I have to "live" with them

im schizotypal, dont hear voices. i feel disconnected from reality

Attached: 1419333781579.png (227x260, 123K)

Care to explain? This sound interesting

damn son, I first started hearing them at 17.
Do you also hear tons of voices in crowded places?

My bad, did mean to crash the party

have family with history of skitz
hear voices at night in night before bed
usually someone whispering my name into my ear
spooky

worst one was waking up from a nightmare, only to have something screaming "AHH!" in my ear at volume 10 in pitch black until I slammed the light switch. Lasted like 10 seconds.

Never been more spooked in my life

I feel like that could be posted on a minion meme

I have serious depersonalization, am I welcome here lads

Eh maybe I should make thread mental illness no BPD general?

Do you atleast hear cute girls like me

In simple words the voices I hear and the hallucinations became like reality and developed three people:
>Charlotte
The first I developed, she always has the aspect of a 20 to (I'm 23 now) and at first she was like a big sister, but I'm so fucked up that I actually felt in love with her even knowing she is not real
The doctors said she was born from my lack of love and emotions with the opposite gender
>the policeman
It's the second I developed, he doesn't have a name, he just refers to himself as the policeman and is, in fact, a policeman. He gets really angry when I break rules, every kind of rules.
The doctors said he was born due to my OCD
>Ginevra
The third one, developed 2 years ago, its a 8 yo girl, she is very kind and very playful and Charlotte and Ginevra can talk to each other, it's like we are a family and in fact the doctors said she was born from my wish of being a good father unlike mine was.
I tend to avoid crowded places because the three of them follow me everywhere and talk to me, I enjoy talking to them but if done in public people tend to go away scared

>light yagami
>god complex
>literally

oi m8 I'm jealous that your voices are constant. Mine rarely talk to me ;w; and Ive had many religious motivated breakdowns.

Spooky that some voices can speak through my own voice too.

I wish I had a constant girl voice to be my girlfriend though like your charlotte

That sounds fairly comfy.
What happens when you masturbate?

My mom has had schizo since I was a little kid. I know for a fact that she hears voices, I wonder what are the people talking to her

What if I only hear voices at night/in the morning?

Only once, devil poster. It was almost like I could imagine a whole life together with this voice. She only said my name, yet I knew she wanted my dick.

then you are a schizo
case closed

but really I only hear them when I'm in public or laying down. sometimes from the shower water and air conditioning

Ahahahaha Neat.

At first I was scared, but they mean no arm and policeman always makes me do the right thing, the most beautiful thing is seeing Charlotte and Ginevra play together and asking me to join, even if I know they are not real I still. Play with them
I don't maturate so often, I lost most of my sexual drive, but if I can I simply do it. Only when I see Ginevra I stop, I don't want her to see how I'm pitiful even if she already know probably
It depends from people to people, my voices are very friendly, sometimes annoying but mostly friendly, I heard of people that almost killed themselves because the voices told them to

>Only when I see Ginevra I stop,
Wait you can see them too?

Yes, if you want i can describe them too

How do you see them? Are they like real life people you can see and hear? is one right next to you

Tell charlotte to send me gf please

>It depends from people to people, my voices are very friendly, sometimes annoying but mostly friendly, I heard of people that almost killed themselves because the voices told them to

I don't think hers are very friendly because when she "zones out" she's upset most of the time.
Although there are a few occasions in which she just laughs her ass off, that still amazes me after all the years.

I get the anger about things of the past, cause you keep dwelling on that and you get more and more regretful about it...but laughing?

BPD here
why don't you like us?

I got diagnosed with schizophrenia but I don't really have hallucinations
Feels boring

I see them as if they were real people, I can even "touch" them
Yes, Charlotte is always by my side, she is the "strongest" we can say so she is always with me while Ginevra is "cuddling with me"
She laughed ahah, she finds robots funny but pitiful
Charlotte, the "strongest" of the three, sometimes tells jokes
I've probably already heard them so that's why she ca tell me jokes, but it still makes me laugh
But when I mess with the rules too much policeman gets very fucking scary and I almost shit myself
Even if I know deeply in me that they are not real, I can't treat them as just hallucinations

*BRZT* SIR A BPD IS SPOTTED 50KM AWAY *BRZT*

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO FIRE

Attached: snippah.jpg (277x182, 8K)

pls charlotte send me tulpa girlfriend. I hear voices too and im lonely af.

Give this one a go, see how it feels

Attached: ropechastitydevice.jpg (300x400, 30K)

Oh my god youre such a piece of shit

I would gladly help you but I don't even know how they developed from simple hallucinations to daily part of my life, guess God had pity of me and decided to give me something good even in my illness

tulpamancy? perhaps