Be me
>born into a wealthy family
>spend all my childhood making treehouses and bows and shit
>develop a passion for it, start selling slingshots bows etc in my town at 12
>dad is an alcoholic and everything is crashing btw
>been doing the selling for 6 years now got a company and all
>last summer daddy takes all my money and drinks it
>beats the fuck out of my dumb mom
>she comes back to him and forces me to do it since my whole busieness is tied to that house
>he beats the fuck out of me
>i jump thru the window at 6m and run to the popos
>hes in jail now
>mom is dumb asf and blames me for not doing anything
>i fucking cant my concetration is 5secs max since all i think about is domestic violence and the impacts it has on my brain
>i have everything here but my family is nuts
>moving to the west in 2 months to start fresh
>dumped my 2 years gf which was the nicest human being i ever had since i was too fucked up to have a convo with her at this point
>little money i managed to save from summer is now getting taken from the tax man
>i feel like pure shit
>every night i dream of a house a wife and 2 kids, but deep down i know i will never be normal after these 18 years of abuse i have been thru.
>i want to end it all

Anyone want to talk ?

Attached: aprilis.jpg (720x960, 257K)

no, go away rich kid. maybe get a new gf too u fucking norman piece of shit!

Attached: 744.jpg (567x589, 53K)

Apologise to gf and try getting her back.
You will regret not doing it.

Im going to a date in 2 hrs ;)
shes a qt btw

i can legit do better , she is godlike ill post her body but man shes too fucked in the head since im her first one and i was fucked up all the time

Attached: ass.jpg (497x280, 9K)

Oh, you're that kind of person.
Keep in mind your girl can always "do better".

Keep in mind i can too, ill take a bitch today and just throw her onto the bed if she runs home she runs home what can you do :)

Sounds like you have slot of problems that you made for yourself (away from the abuse feels bad man).

I was always exremely whorish before her because im really fucking good looking ( daddy owned a suit shop ) so ya know good clothes in school a little italian sportsbike and i was always the talk among birds

so you're 18?
Its okay user, you still have hope. When you give all your faith and love to the pineapple, you'll find true salvation. For when your eyes gaze upon the pineapple, your wrist will recoil in reaction to your fingers balling up into, a fist.
With this fist you'll understand what needs to be done.
fist the pineapple

yeah i fucked fruit when i was like 14 and had a little handmade fleshlight.
All changed since i first tired le puss

nice confidence Chad.

Too bad you're ugly af, with no bod, also clearly a manlet if you're on a gay ducatti or someshit.

>proud of this
>mfw

Attached: 1523543617517.jpg (640x640, 181K)

aprilia
186cm
>rekt

WOW, you're so fucking cool! You have an Italian sports bike that isn't a Ducatti. Much WOW, can I be your friend? You're so into motorbikes!

why should I feel bad for a richfag?

Attached: dialectics-son-804521.png (500x464, 121K)

Why should i feel for a lazy commie :)

watchout, this fag probably has matching helmet, jacket, pants and boots to match his gay little apilia

Where are you from slingshot user?

Lol
The insecurity game strong

Does your name start with a M?
oregonoli

Your father is probably an alcholic because you are a faliure but you think you are the shit.

nope
sicily

Do you have any siblings?
If you do were they also beaten or was it only you?

2 siblings also got the shit beat out of them, and he beat his own mom too

What a fucking piece of shit.
You shoud not let him have a big impact on your life.Just move away and go to a therapist.It will make you feel better.

im moving to ire in 2 months

wrong subreddit, faggot

Well i hope it goes well for you in ire.
Good luck slingshot user.

ty mate, got a job waiting for me due to my field of expertise. It will be rough for a start, but i will have my wife and 2 kids one day :)