WW3

>Actually want WW3 to start

Anyone else?

Attached: llll.png (458x429, 205K)

It ain't happening man. The world of today doesn't allow it.

Feels bad man. Would've been fight to die to some ruskies

its not happening, people gas, US blames syria, US phones russia, dont come into school today, russia doesnt come to school, US bombs some buildings, everybody forgets about it until the next gaseous episode

id rather someone on the internet just came to my house and killed me but if ww3 is what it takes for me to die, so be it

BUY PINEAPPLES BEFORE WW3 STARTS

No, there's pretty much zero chance anyone would other nuking my city, unless I'm guaranteed a swift death I don't give a shit.

Yes I want to die and I also want everyone else to die

and thats a good thing

originall

Buy in bulk everyone. The truth has been exposed. No pineapples are safe from being fisted anymore. All the world powers are sticking up AS WE SPEAK

Yeah boys, maybe we could figure out how to start it up?

The true masters of the planet will never allow WW3 to happen because then there would be nobody for them to rule over.

Which is a fate worse than death to the kind of people whose only joy in life is controlling others

For some reason I'm imagining you as some severely sunburnt dirty little pineapple salesman.
Of all the commodities to worry about during potential wartime, pineapples? People hardly buy them

Fuck yes, maybe this generation will be less trash if half of them die.

Just pay somebody you pussy

Attached: wgl58Qy.jpg (1016x665, 307K)

i only have monopoly money

Sorta but I gotta get through NROTC first!
Can't the end of the world wait like 5 years?

Found the sinner
Handpineapple him boys

Let the music play on!

Even if I get killed by some shit tier missile strike I want this shit to go kaboom.

I want it to happen
But it won't
Feels bad

get'eem boys!!

Koreanon here, I wish NK would press the red button already

All I want is global chaos, this humanity experiment has failed and needs to start over, we need to go back to small secular agrarian communities and build our way back up, just this time we'll have a lot more intelligence when we go about it.

I don't wanna slowly die of radiation poisoning so no

No. Everyone and their moms have nukes. The whole world is basically going to become a wasteland.

praying for a second holocaust
jewfags need to die

strangely, yes so i can tell my grandkids i kicked korean asshole

Are you Korean born in America/Canada or born in Korea?

If world war 3 wouldn't improve your life, you don't belong here.

Not yet. I want society to degenerate further so that any moment like a conflict, famine, or shortage of minerals absolutely crumbles this civilization before it's too late. It's that or join the Legion.

It's not about improving one's own life, it's about hoping that people in the future may have a life worth living.

Another world war would be nothing but bad. I don't know what stupid idea you're romancing in your head but WW3 wouldn't fix a god damn thing. It would only change the world for the worse. If you think you're miserable now, you would look on these days fondly, wishing you could go back.

NO MORE WAGEKEKING

Why would you want that you fucking retard, you can't even participate in it since you have to be lifted out of your house with a crane

Unironically would like to witness a big world event as long as the consequences don't reach my 3rd world shithole

If you don't want to die you are a normie

>id rather someone on the internet just came to my house and killed me
Trust me you don't want this. The fear and paranoia. It's not worth it. You keep waiting for death and it doesn't come. You can't even go outside

be the change you want to see in the world
oregon user

Attached: 1522882770959.jpg (600x800, 156K)

I don't believe you.
I think you just want a sense of purpose. Thing is, you lack the strength to find one and so you're hoping the world will thrust one on you.