Serious question regarding sex and relationships with females: we all know how women like to use sex as a bargaining...

serious question regarding sex and relationships with females: we all know how women like to use sex as a bargaining chip to control their partners but what if the guy doesn't really care about getting sexually denied? what if he couldn't be manipulated to do her bidding because he knows how to edge himself into an orgasmic stupor? would this shift the power dynamic?

Attached: 1426136288592.jpg (1500x1929, 253K)

Wow we might have a prodigy on our hands.

A guy who cannot give a woman sex when she wants is a guy without a gf or spouse, it's that simple

I'd rather go without sex than allow someone to use it as a tool to manipulate me.

That's not what OP is talking about. Also wrong.

Lol, she would just leave him for another beta, that's all.

Women aren't that dumb user. Yes they're absolutely horrendous and idiotic, but when it comes to manipulating men it's whole new territory. The only way to gain the upper hand on them isn't by not caring about sex, it's all in the pineapple. Fist it and she will become jealous, growing eratic at the fact that you'd rather fist a pineapple than have sex with her. This is the only way.

She just leaves. There is no counter to a woman's sexual privilege, of you don't acknowledge her superiority and bend to her whim for poon, she bounces and finds a cuck that will

You cannot win this game

Yes, this is called being an Alpha

Not wrong you moron a man is incapable of influencing a woman with the pretense of sex. She will fuck Chad and Tyrone the minute you try to hold out and exert this "power"

there's a pretty easy solution to this problem user.

Assuming you're dating a shameless whore, in which case, which will probably always be yours, you fucked up somewhere.

And what is that? Fist a pineapple? Fuck you

It works just try it. Don't eat it.

Or she will leave if she doesn't chest on you. You are a virgin who has never had a gf so I don't know why you think it matters so much

what's this pineapple shit?

This, she would just find another beta she CAN controll. She's clearly not dating Chad.

they'll get mad about the fact that they can't be manipulated and move on to a guy that can be.

I don't fucking know but it's pissing me off fuck you pineapple niggers

This is my first time seeing it. But the failures ITT deserve such stupid advice.

I just want a cute asexual partner to love and care for and cuddle. I don't care about sex at all outside of having a kid down the road.Feels like sex over complicates relationships and while I'm attracted to girls I don't really think about it a lot.

Attached: tnRXW8R.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

just say you're fat or depressed it makes things a lot less complicated

move on. fuck a pineapple instead. they cant talk back

>we all know how women like to use sex as a bargaining chip to control their partners
I've never met a woman who does that, if anything, I've known the exact opposite where men get shitty that their partner doesn't want sex literally ALL THE TIME and have used that as a reason to cheat.