I have one question, why you all are so mean spirited to each othe...

I have one question, why you all are so mean spirited to each othe? Calling each other names and curses I understand being anonymous and not knowing why do you speak to helps but isn't it better to treat each other nice and with dignity with as much respect as is it possible we are all here because we can't find our place in this horrible and wonderful world so maybe we should make this place little better treating each other right?

Attached: 1521377308805.png (458x1344, 428K)

Have you considered getting the fuck out

Because nobody really hates each other, the "insults" are just part of our language, we don't mean any of it (most of the time)

Because it's much more genuine than forced observation of niceties and feigned interest. You faggot.

Just a bit of banter. Fuck off to reddit or tumblr if you don't like it, cunt.

it's part of what makes r9k and Jow Forums work so well

Got a source on that there, slick?

Attached: Ed.gif (700x700, 96K)

harsh banter keeps the soft, weak, and generally only passively interested at bay.

Look at /mu/ for example. Normies made a push for it to be inclusive and now at any given time all of the threads are pretty shit.

I always try to make people's lives a little better. Of course, they take this as a sign that they can abuse me.

Women dictate social discourse. Since we're all rejects and our only interactions with women have been being insulted by them, we carry it over to our online spaces.

Quads of accurate statements.

tfw no Little to cuddle, headpat, forehead kiss, cook mac n cheese for her, wash her little footsies in the tub

tfw no Little to call me Daddy, make me feel needed, hug my stress away, tidy up for me when im too drained, give me a reason to try

>Little
Don't

i cant help it
but i'll stop

You better not stop. Don't give up hope on your little.

i don't even know where or how to find her

Love & Peace guys.

Attached: love&peace.png (400x300, 155K)

I don't either but I feel like if you joined one of the shitty discords that the norms always spam you might find one.

I'm here to forget about my shitty life and be myself. Go choke on a bucket full of dicks.

i tried once
they wanted a kinda resume/introduction and i didnt do it right
they were really rude about it
i'm not usually sensitive or easily intimidated but when it comes to DD/lg i'm weird

the community is known for being harsh anyway, DD's bullying other DD's
alot of gatekeeping etc...

Did some other guys say you weren't "daddy material"? What does it take to be one. This is too funny.

nah they were just really rude and snobish, made me feel unwelcome as fuck right from the start so i just left

Is there any fetish crowd that isn't scum?
Diaper people?

They're all riddled with nasty people
but DD/lg isn't a fetish to me, it's a relationship format/template
I'm not looking to fuck an autist who talks like a baby, i'm looking for someone who needs me to nurture them

Hey OP what hentai is that picture from? I've been trying to find it forever

I try my best to be kind and supportive when the topic relates to me, and sympathize with anyone, especially those that the normalfag cunts who talk about "banter" are ganging up on just to sate their own normalfag sadism. It's pretty difficult when everyone around you likes their system of justifying cruelty and abuse as fucking "banter", and turns on you for being uncomfy by not validating their terrible behavior that makes themselves and everyone around them miserable.

i think it's just a short little comic, probably made by some obnoxious faggot from tumblr.

If the people here wanted warm platitudes that's what we'd be spewing at each other. We're here because we hate ourselves, and anything other than an affirmation of that self-loathing would repel us.

personally i'm here to be nice, cheer up sad anons, find someone like myself (but with boobies) to click with...
or just be a friend to anyone having a bad day
dont get me wrong, i'm dead inside and im a depraved degenerate, im just not an asshole about it

Ahh that's lame. I want 2D Loli with big titties

So many newfriends ITT. Lurk moar you faggots.

>newfriend
Dos and a half months?

Saying faggot twice in the same sentence would have been redundant you double nigger.

I'm not making fun of the way you structured your sentence. I'm wondering if what I said "2 and a half months" meant anything to you. Guess it doesn't, so I got my answer.

I'm just an ancient newfag, not a genuine oldfag.

It's a new one you might like.