Any robots here who also suffer from derealisation/depersonalisation?

any robots here who also suffer from derealisation/depersonalisation?

Attached: download-2.jpg (277x182, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jdNlhWFP4z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me, but that pic is a bad representation of it, I don't see black and white I'm not a dog.

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

There is not suffering once you fist a pineapple. You will see the world in a whole new light

only you normies "suffer" from such great things

yeah i know. So what do you do about it. anything you can recommend?

I take Kratom and smoke weed when I am awake personally. Never tried any meds that worked and I have tried a few. I just numb myself until everything everything is dteamlike and nice and I don't even mind being around normies

Meditate xD

Someone describe it pls

is it depersonalization if you suddenly forget your personality and social skills and cannot functionally communicate?

Attached: 451[1].jpg (845x466, 76K)

Me. Talking to a therapist about it now but she is more concerned about my depression.

Attached: 1523074786265.jpg (509x625, 31K)

idk if i that is really dr/dp what i sometimes experience. It feels like everything around me is losing the meaning and purpose. I could not read Jow Forums for example I think, because it doesen`t give me anything like emotions or something, there are just letters on some screen. I don`t feel alive anymore, it is like my personality, including things like interests or tastes in things like music are numb. I feel like a robot (how ironic) and often get a panic attack when I experience this, because it feels like I will not feel normal anymore. The panic attacks aren`t that bad, because the fear also feels numb.

Yes sometimes I don't believe that the person in the mirror is me.
Not because I have some sort of mental issue it's just that it's crazy that my mind/soul is stuck in this meat suit until God decides it's time for me to go.

It's a good feeling though since it motivates me to not only focus on this world but the one afterwards as well.

Any other bots have this feel?

Attached: IMG_5949.jpg (640x513, 151K)

It's mostly due to depression btw, it's you trying to get away from your own self

De-realization here
i posted in a thread a while ago with my story
i'm the butane huffer who went for a run and came back different, if you remember me

need guidance here. i smoked pot for the first time a few months ago and had an experience eerily similar to how dp/dr is described. i haven't touched it since, but strange sensations on my skin have persisted. i'm wondering if this will get worse. some days talking to people feels like just talking to myself.

how can fear feel numb? isn't hyperarousal the main characteristic of fear

fucking same, the last 2 times I smoked weed I got caught on a train of thought and could not even talk to the people around, I was just there with a blocked body and everything that I know or like or think and even my mannerisms or anything that I would consider to be usually mine felt like an act and that I had never truly been connected to my expression or that I did not have a relation with my environment. All of this while the movements and words of other people felt like they were so logically theirs.

asking as well, I'm thinking about brain damage, Depersonalisation, neurodegenerative disease, Might be MS in my case.

got any more problems that recently started? also what about your drug use/sleeping schedule and diet?

Attached: 1520263538190.jpg (769x731, 282K)

Daily. I force it with hypoxia. I know I'm addicted, but I literally can't stop

Yep, I've had it for 8 years almost it. Its fucking horrible. Lexapro and therapy are starting to help though.

I get this when someone is being mean to me. I feel vertigo and I feel like I'm floating near the ceiling above my body which I can't move or do anything with. After a while it goes away

it just doesnt`t feel like a normal panic attack. I have the fear that i won`t be normal again, but at the same time i can`t really feel emotions anymore. I think i get the physical symptoms like my heart beating fast, and fast breathing, but i don`t really have this feel of fear.

I have this as part of my bpd, worsened by drug use. It sucks feeling like a third person observer so often, as if you didn't even have your own body.

It's just an illusion. People don't actually have personality. It's just a mask.

hands are a big trigger for me. Although my DP has decreased the past five years or so, it was really bad before then. Perhaps it was caused by remnants of my hallucinogenic/weed phase? Im not sure, but holy fuck was it intense when i had like 3 episodes a week

I think this is fairly obvious. We're all communicating through filters that make us more vibrant but also less genuine. Because we're all so boringly similar.

fading in and out of existence

you an adult? suck it up and be yourself and clean your room and kiss your mom and no fap and thank your dad and say hi to your house and say bye to your streets and say i'm not a stretchmark and say to yourself i'm a toasted bunt

vocaroo.com/i/s1jdNlhWFP4z

isnt that just apathy?
sounds like me everyday