Men like bitches. T or F?

Men like bitches. T or F?
Men like crazy girls. T or F?

Attached: juliakelly.jpg (1054x1200, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellfamily.com/us-child-support-statistics-2997994
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F/TF

Riddle me this op
Men like fisting pineapples. T or F?
Men like fisting women T or F?

Former only if it's a personality trait
Latter only if it's a behavioral trait

False and false. I just want a timid, stable wife to have a white picket fence life with.

At first. Then you realize the damage that can be done, and you come to your senses.

I LOVE BAD BITCHES THAT'S MY FUCKING PROBLEM (PROBLEM)

Attached: 1506112537620.jpg (800x900, 158K)

Men like the unattainable. It's why most robots despite knowing they are robots still shoot for 10/10.

Men just like attractive women, personalities don't matter desu

In my opinion, first one is false and second one is sometimes true. Bitches will fuck your life up if they don't get their way, and they can never be satisfied, it's just an endless loop of abuse. Crazy girls can be good if they're not *too* crazy.

this is undeniably true. despite most people here saying they have no standards they still only want stacy

Wo*men is what you meant to say. I've only ever seen women date rich or attractive men, personality doesn't matter to them.
On the other hand there's tons of men who chose women who are less attractive than them because they have great personalities.

bumptastic bumperoni

>want what I can't have
>this must be why I want a fembot
>better go for stacy

>Men like bitches. T or F?
True. I've seen too many guys date them to say false. My brother literally married one. I think most men don't have enough game to get multiple girls and truly "play the field." They kinda just get to know one girl, listen to her problems, and maybe one day they date. She's a cunt bitch but the guy doesn't want to be a virgin or lonely so he tolerates it. But yeah, men 100% tolerate bitches. Why do you think there's so many of them? Pussy fathers

>Men like crazy girls. T or F?
See above. The amount of bullshit many men will tolerate, versus the nitpicky little bullshit that many women will drop guys over, is an amazing disparity

>implying my confidence isn't too low to shoot for anyone

Attached: 1505199670134.jpg (1500x1333, 1.04M)

>is an amazing disparity
There's a good biological reason for this:
Once a woman makes her sexual selection, she has 10 months of pregnancy where she can't make any other choices even if they might have been better, and she is stuck with the aftermath of the selection (child) forever.

Men can make ten selections in one day if they have the pool to choose from. Even if he gets her pregnant he is free to leave and knock up other women if he so chooses. Therefore, the gravity of his decision is far, far less than that of a woman.

Before some retard comes in here mooing about child support, read this:
verywellfamily.com/us-child-support-statistics-2997994

>Only 52% of custodial single mothers were awarded some form of child support
>Of custodial single mothers who receive child support (half of all single mothers), 25% never receive any money from the father
>Of the custodial single mothers who receive child support, only 45% see the full payment on any given month.
>The average monthly child support rounds out to about $500/month, however women on average receive only 68% of the money due, about $329/month.

The Department of Agriculture estimates that it costs about $14,000 annually to raise a child. That's about $1150 per month.

So you wouldn't mind it if I took just 20$ from you and another 80$ through a third person that calls himself a tax collector rather than me taking 100$ directly?

What the fuck are you talking about?
original fucking question

"In an argument, you have to argue either logic or emotions. You can't do both."
- Patrice O'Neal

Explaining why women scientifically may possibly be predisposed to being cunts... has nothing to do with the reality that it is LEARNED to some extent, and that there are women who don't do it. And that men should not honor other men who have no control over their relationship.

Now, if a guy is legitimately a submissive personality and TRULY enjoys being run over, then fine. But most guys aren't and simply pretend because...?

True and True. There's really not any type of women men don't like. They aren't strictly positive traits but if a girl ticks enough boxes on what your into you're going to like her despite her being a crazy bitch.
Still no fatties though. Some people are into it but being obese is less desirable than being batshit.

>Boys like bitches. T or F?
>Boys like crazy girls. T or F?
fixed

You can't call sexual selection "women being cunts" just because your whore mommy married into a bad gene pool for money and birthed an incel.

Women have preferences and attraction to men just like men have preferences and attraction to women. These attractions serve integral purpose to the health of a relationship. If you are so desperate and mindless that you say you would date any woman, keep in mind that this is a symptom of your faggotry and a reason why women are not interested in you.

None of what you just said has anything to do with my post, which is about the weight of sexual selection by gender. Your post is just angry edgy bullshit and you should be ashamed.

>Of custodial single mothers who receive child support (half of all single mothers), 25% never receive any money from the father
>never receive any money from the father
>receive child support
>implying someone else is being forced to pay for it.
This is why we hate you.

>You can't call sexual selection "women being cunts"
And women can't claim to be social and empathy demigods. They date and marry and break up and divorce "the wrong guy" over and over. That's like calling a man a chef but every dish he makes is burnt or tastes like shit. The hallmark of saying that you are (trait) means being proficient at (trait). Meaning TANGIBLE results. Women destroy and wreck homes at the same rate as men. To the sadness and emotional wrecking of their children, no less. Women don't sound like particularly understanding or empathetic creatures to me...

>just because your whore mommy married into a bad gene pool for money and birthed an incel.
I didn't say all women and my mom are bad. Stop your whiteknight cliches

>Women have preferences and attraction to men just like men have preferences and attraction to women.
"Women shit and fart like men shit and fart." Ok? Nobody is disputing hey guys men and women are actually very similar if you think about it

>These attractions serve integral purpose to the health of a relationship.
So does my ability to slap a bitch in the mouth

>If you are so desperate and mindless that you say you would date any woman, keep in mind that this is a symptom of your faggotry and a reason why women are not interested in you.
Ok

>None of what you just said has anything to do with my post, which is about the weight of sexual selection by gender. Your post is just angry edgy bullshit and you should be ashamed.
You posited women's finnicky perpetually childlike behavior as acceptable. You are either a woman or a traitor. Period. My DNA says I should shit under my office chair and keep typing. But I go to a bathroom, use toilet paper, and wash my hands. Stop enabling cunts with indifference and science