Where do you fall on the scale and how does it make you feel?

Where do you fall on the scale and how does it make you feel?

I'm a legit 3/10 and I don't know how to handle this constant embarrassment and humiliation of being such a freak when I'm out in public.
I'm a total misfit.

Attached: BAi5Hh8.jpg (729x1598, 385K)

5-6. why

I'm a 5 or 6 I'd say, depending on the opinion of the girl looking at me.

Attached: 1523259575709.gif (330x288, 353K)

Also 3/10 but I don't care. I'm unattractive, boring and unambitious, I've accepted it. Most will call it sour grapes but I honestly don't want a girlfriend or sex for that matter.

some of them are so out of tier it feels like it's intentionally edited to be wrong

3/10, maybe 4/10 on good days
I am not pleased

It's all subjective so naturally people will see things differently. It's only a general guideline.
You get the idea as to where you may fall.
Do you feel like everyone is looking at your or thinking about how ugly you are when you're in public?
Like at work or wherever?

2 maybe a 3

I've given up on life and eagerly awaiting death

Around 4-5.

Yeah I mean I'm ugly I get it. Nothing much to write home about.

All the time. I feel like people are constantly silently judging me whenever I'm in public

I don't really care about people doing it when I'm just walking down a street. But I'm so paranoid and insecure about people at my workplace thinking im ugly.
The anxiety makes me want to quit my job so much.

Being a 3/10 is suffering.

I'm a 1. Very disproportionate and the wrong size/shape in all the wrong places, plus my hairline is receding. I do not look or feel human. It feels terrible and every day is a pointless nightmare

7.5 but ask ole Elliot if looking okay made any impact past his dogshit personality.

>Very disproportionate and the wrong size/shape in all the wrong places, plus my hairline is receding. I do not look or feel human. It feels terrible and every day is a pointless nightmare

This is me. Receding hairline and wacky disproportionate hair style. Largely asymmetrical face. Dry skin, no chin, acne, one nostril bigger than the other. lips dont sit together properly.
I'm an alien. I'm an abomination and I feel like I should hide myself, but I cant afford to survive without leaving my comfort zone to work a job.
Not sure how much longer I can last this.

Do you have a chart with nonwhites? Its hard for minorities to gauge attractiveness based on a scale for another race.

Definitely a 6, not average looking but not extremely attractive

No way Adam Lanza is a 3. Kid isnt thay ugly. Fuck off OP

Attached: 1523410868011.jpg (662x712, 64K)

borderline 8.5. not ugly by any standards, just antisocial.

Don't think I'm below average, I've always gotten compliments about my face.
Probably a 7 on a good day, 5 on a bad one.

I find it hilarious that Adrian Brody is in the 3 scale even though he's a model.

Unfortunately it's his nose, he probably gets laid all the time tho

This list is so bad it almost seems like bait. A lot of guys are out of place, and the transition from 3 to 2 is way too dramatic. Most guys there are just average.

Anyway, personally I would consider myself a solid 3/10. I've kind of accepted that women simply don't feel sexual attraction to me, and it honestly makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1461688902676.jpg (543x405, 141K)

What retard made this?
Brad Pitt only an 8?
Jake Gyllenhaal only a 7 and equal to Jesse Eisenberg?
Adrien Brody a fucking 3?
Ronaldo that high?
Why is the gap between 6 and 7 so huge?

Cristiano Ronaldo is an 8 out of 10, I mean what chance did I ever stand

michael cera tand he guy next to him are 4/5
i think the bald guy in 4 makes videos and he looks pretty hot with a hat on

bennedicth cumbersnatch or whatever can fuck off back to 4
those last guys on 8 are pretty ugly too desu

im a 7 on a really good day, a 4 if im too fucked

Solid 3.5. Every day I wish for death.

no, even as a general guideline is shit and makes no sense

Elliot would have been a 2.3-3 according to this scale.

Is that erez eisen?

Attached: IMG_1894.jpg (380x280, 31K)

4 or 5

ugly, but not ugly enough that i can blame it for all of my problems

I'd say a 6.5/10 based on that chart

Somewhere between 3 and 4, so almost average (which would be 5).

>Where do you fall on the scale

I think I'm a 4/10

>and how does it make you feel?

The way I look haunts me. It pretty much ruined my life

I am a solid 2, i have decided to dedicate my life to science because i am screwed in anything else

>1/10
I legit look like an Asian version of the 2nd one to the left on the 1 tier.
End me

these 6s are atrocious

Hmm a 6 or 7 , I wish i could capitalize on my decent looks but boy am i a fucking idiot when it comes to girls

6, but if you take my other... shortcomings into consideration I'm a 1.
My brother is a 8~8.5 though, maybe if I worked on my appearance I could rise by a point.

The 2nd 6 isn't so bad, r-right?

2nd and 4th i would actually count as a 6, the rest are 5s or even 4s

I've already been rated a 3/10 by Jow Forums, /fa/ and /soc/ years ago.
Don't really care anymore honestly. I somehow managed to get a titcow virgin gf so it balances out.

Sure you do, LARPbot.

3. I'm fat but have an okay facial structure and blue eyes.

I mean in the face shes easily a 7/10 with big blue eyes and black hair. I think she just likes me because we're from the same ethnic background.

7 or 8
originall

Attached: 1501735307561.jpg (669x696, 78K)

He only looked for blonde white girls, retard. maybe if he expanded his high ass standards he would've found someone

7-8 face here but only 5'9