How many children are you going to have?

How many children are you going to have?
Going to have at least 3 of them. We are both 28. Going to try my best to get 3 out before we turn 35. Maybe 5 will be possible. Wish me luck faggots.

Attached: thumbs_pupporch-9.jpg (190x295, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will have exactly ZERO because you won't be the father of any of those kids.

I want 10 sons

all of them will have chad names

none

2-3 and they will be raised as orthodox christians. Their native languages will be Russian, Finnish and Czech.

This is not a discussion thread for your cuck fetish.

best goy

So do you have a woman to do this with or are you just larping/wishing?

What's a Chad name in the anglosphere, except for Chad obviously?

I'm thinking something like Gordon, Bruce, Robert?

Dalton.

If all my shits together, then 3-4, but no less than 2

>Dalton
That's a cucked effeminate name.
You might as well call him Kyle or Trapmeat

I am 28y old half Finnish/Russian and she is Czech. I am Orthodox she does not belong church yet but she will be joining this summer.

already have 4 fifth one in progress

Your shit will never be together, you're always going to feel like you want to achieve more. Don't let that delay you. Richard, William, James, Simon, Winston, etc.

Women are the problem. They don’t want to do their biological job. Each woman should have at least 10 children.

More than you whiteu boiy.

0. I look forward to it

Good luck with the language thing.
I'm of English, Russian, and Lithuanian descent and my gf is from Denmark, but is half Danish/French. Together we speak 5 different languages (English, French, Russian, Danish, and Lithuanian). There is no way I'm going to try and teach them all 5. English and Danish will have to be it.

Yea I know it will be hard. But she should mostly speak Czech to them at home. I Russian/Finnish my Mother only Russian to them. Finnish they will learn in schools here. Just worried they will end up like me with subpar talent of Russian language. Because never got chance to formaly study it in school.

My gf has wanted children with me for ages, I've been delaying it. She's the one that wants 5. Wants to try and make one every year, so we can have them all by the time she is 33/34. I'm not sure if it's a good idea...

All her friends have children or are pregnant. Her older sisters all have kids too. You just need to find the right ones.

hello there my fellow finnish person!
how are you today, comrade?
can you tell me where to make purchase of genuine finnish dairy product to smuggle into motherl-- when visiting a russian friend of mine living in russia because he or she is loving it living in russia?

Three. If one were to die God forbid the other two children would have each other.

Good luck to you mate.
My Russian is embarrassing also.
It's only natural, the languages you don't need for daily living will become weaker. Hence why I'm sticking with two. Need to learn Danish myself first. Finding it very difficult.

The possibility of death hasn't crossed my mind... it probably should.

But finnish dairy products suck. Cheese is overpriced and tastless here. Most of basic cheeses have zero taste and anything better is so fucking expensive. Atleast you have real fucking good salamis and metwursti compared to what we have here. Also I thank god for day when they started selling pelmenis here in Finland. Literaly saved me making them always myself.

I hope your kids die of aids and then their rotting aids filled corpses get raped by a pack of niggers.
Fuck off you faggots, no one gives a shit about your stupid fucking kids

Attached: reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

There are no Canadians in this thread.

Triggered fatty.

Attached: db2405-fat-loser.jpg (509x379, 32K)

Already have 2, considering a 3rd. I have a good job and can afford to provide for a 3rd child but my wife is of poor health and I don't want to go back to the start again.

By the time I am 50 my youngest will be 20. I don't intend to keep being a wage slave into my 60s so I'm hoping to wind down the full time work by then and maybe go into tuition for my trade rather than working on the job.

None.
Why ruin my financial life by bringing kids into this live, meaning i can't spend on things i want and enjoy but on little shits, also loosing all of my free time and joy just to take care of kids.
Childfree life is the best life and the life you should live. No limits, no family shit, just you, money and whatever you want

Attached: 1473869776508.png (258x330, 100K)

Get on the job then. If your gf has been brought up by a traditional family and all of her female relatives and friends seem to be in happy traditional families then it's a good sign.

She sounds like a keeper so get her knocked up and secure your genetic heritage.

You will never enjoy indoctrinating your children with your ideology.

You will never hear your child utter the words "Around blacks never relax"

2. 3 if my career trajectory remains on a steady/swift incline.
Not gonna have any kids that I can't afford. They'll be raised with everything they need provided for them.
The coloreds might breed like rabbits, but I'd rather raise a few good kids than neglect a horde of future gang members.
They'll out breed us, but they'll never outperform us socioeconomically.

tyrone, obviously

All of my children will be chocolate try and stop me Jow Forums pro tip you can't

Attached: l_shutterstock_312488501-768x432.jpg (768x432, 65K)

>Uses that image
>Wants to go childless to pursue a life entirely guided by hedonistic impulses
I hate nothing more than hypocritical cunts.
At least own your degeneracy instead of labeling the rearing of children, one of the fundamental tasks humans are designed to undertake, as degenerate behavior.
I'm glad you'll die alone.

yikes

>t. Tumbler Lesbian

>fundemental tasks
>having children
>not personal financial amnd social success
You fucking tradcucks are the worst, you'd rather be poor as fuck but have kids and say you are happy because you acomplished your "goal as a human being" rather then have free time, money, enjoying life's pleasures such as travel, sports, friends, festivals, vidya and all other amazing stuff.
But noooooooooooooooo, "have kids it's the best"!
Fuck off you fucking abo nigger, go have 34 kids in a cave in the fucking outback

Attached: 0a9.jpg (404x404, 42K)

Ihad my first at age 31, my last at age 37, four in all. Bbgb All have done well but I was pretty stressed for many years. Too bad I delayed, but it took a while to get past the indoctrination. At least I did wake up in time to have them. Best thing I ever did.

zillions.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

Attached: 2647456746.png (760x752, 423K)

Attached: 3453456457456.png (760x752, 423K)

Admit you are poor, ugly, and you genes are all but dead. Unless you are so lucky to wake up and find a litter of cumsock kids running around your basement apartment.

If you're content dying alone with no one to carry on your legacy, that's your business.
And your views on parenthood are yours to hold.
But one of us is a degenerate.
And it's you.

Also, see

I'd rather spend my money on my children than on myself and I'd rather spend most of my time with them. Far more enjoyable. Maybe you just had shitty parents.

>only 3
fail

Attached: brit appocolipse.jpg (550x762, 81K)

>Childfree life is the best life and the life you should live. No limits, no family shit, just you, money and whatever you want
(you)

Attached: fml video mgtow.jpg (768x512, 70K)

Marshall, Mason, etc...

0 because I'm going to die alone. People in this country are shit too.

>Norman names
You should be shot.

With an attitude like that, no doubt.

People in this country ARE shit though and you know it. Unironically can't wait for Islam to take over, they'll bring order.

You need at least 4children to contribute to a population increase.
And at least 3 sons if you want your family name to be spread.

4 children are needed due to issues like infertility, deaths in accidents and going full homo or the mgtow memes.

3 sons due to aforementioned factors, just with further generations in mind.

do you have a license to have children?

I wish for at least 6+

ALWAYS post hd images of cute dogs
never this tiny shit

Attached: 1485807348784.jpg (1280x1920, 732K)

3 or 4, so that I keep the European race alive

And are you a great person with lots to offer?

Yeah I am, you fucking Kuffar pig I'm converting because I can't stand you and your lot. My great-grandfather was wrong about minorities and he was wrong to be racist towards them. Fucking Kuffar are the problem.

Lol. I'll take that as a big no.

Fucking Kuffar dog, you'll be washing my fucking feet soon.

You'll always be treated as a kuffar by Muslims for being white.

I always thought I'd have many children, but I've never found anyone willing to mother them. It has almost felt like I was meant to have six or so children. But I'm in my late twenties now and still alone, so every passing moment it seems increasingly unrealistic. I guess I might eventually have one or two with someone random, if I have any at all.

Attached: 1696276.jpg (2250x1500, 1.49M)

Yeah nah mate Muslims treated me with respect unlike Whites. Fucking Kuffar trying them divisive tactics with me, who do you think you are? Bet you eat fucking pork too.

all the larping in this thread is heart warming.

>hate kids
>don't want my life to change
>Jow Forums insisting that its good and your purpose

Do you retards actually want kids or its just because you fell for the meme? Or you are so desperate for human contact that having a kid is like having an eternal friend?

You're all going to be shit fathers btw, don't procreate.

Danish is useless. Teach your kids English and Russian, then french.

Fucking Kuffar dog, learn Arabic you bitch.

>chang wants to fuck black women
go for it bro

I don't want to pass on my cursed Genes to my sons/daughters

100% guarantee this kid is a redhead

Most of those are southern names over here... HMMMMMMMM

Attached: IMG_0391.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

It's not useless since that's my gfs main language and the main language used by her family. I need to learn it myself for that purpose. It's a hard language for me, too much throat action.

Blonde actually. Death to America btw, fucking mongrel Kuffar pig.

Your persistence in larping as a Muslim is laudible.

>larping
Your children will be Muslim, dog. And you will wash my feet.

> mustard treating me with respect

That's called Grooming. That's how they seduce dumb fucks to prostitute themselves.
Your ancestors didn't fight them off so you could have them sniff at your butthole in the mosque. So now you'll mutilate you the dicks of your children to look cool among mustards
How stupid exactly are you if you can get seduced by

2 isn't growing the population and 3 will leave a middle child. So I would say 4 is the best, though if you can 5,6,7+ will benefit us too.

Attached: 1515490118849.jpg (632x782, 41K)

>sniff butthole
The fuck did you just say? What about all of the White priests in Church seducing young children, you think that's acceptable? I don't think so. Muslims treated me well, unlike Whites. My own fucking race was so far up their own arse that they got one of their own to sympathize with Muslims. And what the fuck are you talking about "my ancestors fought them off". What's all that shit about? You mean the Crusades? Who gives a fuck, Islam is order and these lands need order. Look at the degeneracy, absolutely rampant. Fucking Kuffars need Sharia.

id wait the first two years to have a kid. it gives you a chance to work out the kinks without a kid involved. i did this, married at 29(her too) waited two years(the two worst years of our marriage, this is common). now 34 have girl and boy on the way. this is the way bro, im totally having a 3rd, 40 is the new 35 for retard babys.

Attached: 1519242772915.jpg (195x250, 8K)

Have 3, want 1 more. Would have been 5 in total but we had a bigger gap than planned between two of them and we want to be young and healthy for them. We both had old parents and it sucked for everyone involved.

Doesn't matter, they will all be Muslims soon.

dont worry bros. that will be our queue to instill democracy on your asses

Attached: 1522032694930.jpg (750x770, 98K)

Enough to raise an army to purify the world of animals that think they are humans fucken nigs

t. Taco el Taco
We own you too, Kuffar. Assad will straighten you out.

Nice blogpost bro ! Anything else you'd like to let out Mohamhead ? We're listening . I mean I can see you spinning your wheels but it doesn't seem like you're getting anywhere ... You can't even get a job or support your own family and your expect to win a war ?

Attached: 1522284416483.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

>Assad will straighten you out.
my meme flag holds true, i dont want war. but if for one second you are implying that assad is a threat to any american in any way i feel sorry for you. the US could wipe out every country on earth at once. get real bra

Attached: WeSXATK7wZaJMs4g-WSbGCkBmNeVCOygfP8dZ7ldu5o-700x702.png (700x702, 717K)

I'd name mine "Vincent." sounds like a serious name.

Have many , and raise them as fighters

Attached: mother.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Well, this might be my problem
From one side, I'd love to have children and invest, somehow, in their future. From the other, I'm truly afraid I'd end up just like my father and make the kids a sack of inconfidence.
You see, my british friend, ever since I was a kid all I've ever heard from daddy was how stupid I am, how I haven't done anything.
No cheering, no support. It killed me ans every moment I remember his words, I feel bad about the possibility of being just as bad as he was to me. Maybe it's a curse and I should stop it.

Well, writing this shit just made me sad. Anons who r gon' have kids, do not tell your kids they r stupid and how good other people r compared to you.
Don't kill it before it grow.

>I feel bad about the possibility of being just as bad as he was to me. Maybe it's a curse and I should stop it.
did your dad drink? do you?

Attached: 1515380644626.jpg (361x341, 28K)

My primary goal is to have a son and take him fishing.

Gonna get married in 2019. I wish 3 or 4. I imagine myself teaching them sciences, music live a more spiritual and fulfilled life.

Nope. He was the youngest brother of 5 and his father did drink a lot (and died of a painful cancer while he was still a kid). He became a weird person.

Then, he'd tell me and my mother how good he is and how shitty we are. A few days ago I met him and a few moments later he was already telling me I'm worth nothing.
Fuck, then he says he is sorry and apologise and shit. It truly hurts, bro.

what happens in your country when you pop your dad in the mouth? my dad had to do this to his once as an adult. my dad started to come at me when i was grown and i simply reminded him that he would die of a heart attack if he went through with it. in my family a man cant be one until he fully cucks his own father and takes the role of head of the family for himself

You should punch him in the face. At least once, before he gets too told. You'll feel better and he will never talk shit to you again.
I never had a father at all, since he died, but that only makes me want to be a good one. Use your shitty father as a lesson of what not to do

he is already quite old and sick (degenerative disease). punching him wouldnt be a good idea.
also, Im always afraid Id somehow become just as bad as he is. I know I wouldnt, but something inside me says that I should end with it.
fuck, I never talk about these things and it is the only thing that really hurts me. I hate sounding like a crying baby.

nothing would happen, eventually.
also, where r u from?

>Im always afraid Id somehow become just as bad as he is.
the fact that you even think about it is a really good sign. sounds like your dad broke the alcoholic chain(a really important lineage step) but is still fucked from his dad. you just gotta focus on not being a dick to your kid. you got empathy kid youll be fine