Hair Loss General

who else /balding/ here?

I'm considering Rogaine or any of the other hair growth products but I feel like it's a big committent being locked into using a product every day for the rest of your life (as soon as you come off it, all your hair falls off again).

I wish there was something permanent like a hair transplant but wasn't so fucking expensive.

Attached: 1507973813182.jpg (1456x1456, 124K)

What is the guy in pic related on? Is that a transplant? It's exactly the kind of balding I'm getting.

just use rogaine until you have a good job and then get a hair transplant bro

It's Finasteride apparently.

He brushed his hair forward

Could you pull off a shaved head user? It is best to let go and just shave it, instead of clinging on to something that is already walking out the door. I started going bald at 20. Been shaving ever since.

Just my 2cents

This. It will look terrible when gets dry.

My advice is to transition, lets face it no female will fuck you best chance is to become a girl (male) and wear a wig you fag

Yeah but there's a phase between having a widow's peak and being fully bald. I wouldn't mind fixing up the bald patches for a few more years, then when I'm 35 shaving it all off.

Just put a dress and long red hair on maybe some lipstick and eye liner you could make a good sissy bottom, losing hair that fast just means you were suppose to be a girl you low T trap

Why worry many men on Grindr like guys with bald heads?

If you are under 6ft and have a feminine penis FYI under 6.t become a girl (male)

Any product that makes your hair regrowth, makes your dick stop working. Do you rather have a nice hair and a useless dick?

OP the dude in your pic looks like a faggot if thats you suck a cock

>tfw robot living with parents too embarrassed to buy that stuff

Just buy it discrete I order dildos online and have no problem

You should consider estrogen M8

baldcel(ish) reporting in here. Rogain does work. the problem is that you have to slather that shit all over your scalp 2x a day for the rest of your life, miss even 1 week (say on vacation or something) and you will see it.
I used Rogain for a couple years, rather expensive and not worth the effort IMO, just accept that you're ugly now.

Might as well, you're not using it anyway.

That's exactly what I said in the OP. You're locked in for life. Might as well save up 5 grand and get a hair transplant.

go bald you coward

>feel like it's a big committent being locked into using a product every day for the rest of your life
Like deodorant, shampoo, hand soap, gasoline for your car, etc?
If you want to have a full head of hair forever then get it and use it forever. If you want to have a full head of hair for the next ten years then buy it and only use it for the next ten years, then stop and go bald again.

No one is going to make you buy more rogaine if you don't want to.

Cant get a transplant in your 20s unless youre on finasteride

Fags are not welcome here, please kill yourselves and spare the rest of the board your degeneracy

Honestly, just buzz your head and forget about it. Once you lost hair, you can't get it back without transplants, which look like complete crap for months. Fin/Duta can only minimize hair loss, but you still lose it. You can cover spots with those hair fiber in a shaker, but that's it.

you wont see that kind of regrowth with fin. in fact in most cases the best you can hope for is the balding to stop

Reminder that hair facing towards your face makes you look like lower class vermin.

Exhibit A

Attached: exhibit A.jpg (955x402, 48K)

My problem is that I can't pull off a buzzed or shaved head. My prominent brow, head shape, large ears, and other prominent features screw me out of that. It's basically down to look like crap with a ton of maintenance or look like shit with no maintenance and wear hats everywhere.

Exhibit B

No, you cannot "make it work" for you, you will ALWAYS look like human garbage.

Attached: exhibit B.jpg (473x591, 17K)