What's the funniest thing you've ever done in your life?

What's the funniest thing you've ever done in your life?

Attached: 1445895687888.jpg (3648x2736, 1.99M)

I don't know it depends on what you mean by funny.

Live because my life is the biggest joke.

Anything really. What brought you the most joy?

Lie down on the ground, legs up the wall and try to cum in my mouth. Didnt work so well

I would kill each one of those assholes with my bare hands
:)

No you wouldn't, obviously, they have guns.

And there are still people defending gun owners.

good luck lol

origtctsd

>some stupid ass birds are more important than freedom

>killing birds is cool because freedom

If you think freedom has anything to do with guns you are a very well trained ameritard, enjoy being a sheep

>dont hurt animals, they have feelings
>it's ok to hurt people though
The absolute state of Veganbois

This is why I cheer when tragedy happens

Sorry, I can't resist posting bait when people talk about guns. I'm not even american.

Attached: disgusting10.jpg (800x1148, 105K)

this is a empathetic liberal everybody

I'm not liberal. I just hate people.

Bin that knife lad. And make sure you don't post any hate speech or it's 5 years in prison for you

ah to be 15 and edgy again

Attached: 149374875834.png (1080x532, 637K)

But it's ok to punish bad people, specially if they are psychopaths
It's common knowledge that there's a link between animal cruelty and antisocial personality disorders

*guitar shredding*
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN

In which country? Not in mine, I live on a real democracy

>he said posting on Jow Forums

Ordered chipotle for pickup for a few people in the warehouse I worked at and this really quiet shy girl said she would go pick it up for us so I made my first name on the order fucker and the last name asshole so when she went to pick it up they said we have no orders for(our names) and she started saying she ordered and stuff then the cashier pulled her aside and whispered in her ear if it's possible the name could be asshole fucker and she said yes then we laughed

And you're all a bunch of faggots

Those guys don't seem antisocial, seems like a bunch of bros hanging out and shooting probably an overpopulated species of bird that are detrimental to the ecosystem, also having a laugh trolling leftards epic style.

Am I not free to cheer when people die
The thought that one of these dipshits' daughter dies during a concert shooting fills me with glee

I psychologically tortured a roastie into an attempted suicide

Attached: 650ECC27-A0AA-44FF-9DFC-60B4E3D47082.png (750x1334, 504K)

Lacking empathy, to other human beings or animals, is a sign of being a sociopath

>real democracy
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Those guys don't seem antisocial,
Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain without reason is the #1 trait of an anti-social psycho.
If you weren't too fat and weak you'd probably be classified as one as well.

So are americans, but at least those from that user's country aren't fat faggots.

Yeah!
GRRRRLLLS R STOOOPIZ!

Enjoy the fluor on your tap water and the government collecting all your info
Say hi to the nsa officer reading your Jow Forums file

OP's pic was taken to get reactions just like this. Get fuckin scammed veganbois

Attached: 1520790518230.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

Good job my nigguh.

so if bill gates stumbled upon r9k and posted he's a psychopath? im having a hard time understanding your low IQ point

the pleasure is derived from being togther with friends and shooting. We dont even know the context of the ecosystem anyways.

Those birds never felt any pain at all and they are deriving pleasure from the sport and trolling peta not from inflicting pain, you see how many dead birds are in that 1 location? that's not normal, they're a pest to the environment, these men are actually heroes of the planet.
>If you weren't too fat and weak you'd probably be classified as one as well.
random baseless ad hom
you're pathetic

>housemate is a huge asshole to me for no reason
>we both get a bad stomach bug
>I find out orange juice is really bad for sore stomachs and banana juice is really good
>I buy lots of both
>keep all the banana juice for myself
>cured after a day
>tell shithead I cured myself with orange juice
>make him drink all the orange juice I bought, swear to him that it will heal him
>he wakes up the next day covered in shit and crying in pain

I posted a full long greentext about it here once and everyone assumed I was joking/lying.

what country are you in?
originally

Actually lacking empathy towards humans but having empathy for animals is a sign of being a psychopath or mentally retarded.

Again having more empathy towards animals I'd a sign of mental retardation in the medical sense or a psychopath.

Being more empathetic to animals anti social. You feel more comfortable with simple minded creatures than you do with actual complicated humans. You find a relationship communicated through grunts, looks, and body contact more endearing then spoken human communication.
Calling someone else anti social is merely projection

It's a hunting ground, they're not a pest, they're breeded to be an unnatural ammount of pigeons on there
At least google a bit to know what you're talking about
Your trip doesn't make you right

You're supposed to have both, you literal retard

Yes but you clearly favor one over the other

They're still killing living beings for no good reason. Proof that whites are basically on par with niggers, just with more money.

Attached: 1439174022102.png (365x430, 174K)

Wrong, that picture is from Cordoba Argentina which has the largest overpopulation of doves in the world, they grew wildly out of control from destroying local farm crops, they're considered an invasive species.
Step up and say something stupid again idiot and I'll keep slapping your retarded ass down.

Don't make me a strawman, I didn't say that

>trolling leftards epic style
What age are you are you retarded or autistic or have any other mental issues because if not kill yoursel un-ironically

Attached: IMG_0839.jpg (1242x912, 106K)

The shitty PETA joke says a lot more than the dead doves. These people enjoy killing small animals. The excuse for it doesn't matter.

Why do you feel the need to reply to me, I'm not hurting anyone by celebrating mass murder

how new are you to the meme game?
I'm guessing you're fresh off the boat from reddit

>not ironically using "trolling epic style"
i think youre the one who should kill himself

All i'm thinking is that these pigeons are gonna go to waste while they could've been used in very delicious purposes. Should've loaded em in a truck and make some children workers clean them.

You're doing God's work user keep it up never stop

>You find a relationship communicated through grunts, looks, and body contact more endearing then spoken human communication.
Oh wow human communication
>WHAT DID [SPORTS TEAM] DO TODAY
>BUY [PRODUCT]! BUY BUY BUY
>FINGER ME DADDY
so beautiful and multifaceted

kill yourself

>all people are like this caricature i just created
stop it you have autism

yeah you're right, sometimes are worse

seething veganoid lol

nah it's just there so retarded leftists niggers can fall for it and these guys can have laugh over it later

>implying female 'suicide' attempts are ever sincere.

She wanted the attention and you helped enable her by providing an excuse for it.

Attached: 1509835973451.jpg (700x700, 109K)

>le gun toting right wing murican lel XD

Le epic troll psycho boy

Its pretty sad.How can people be this sadistic?

In my sophomore year of high school, I went into my 1st hour teacher's 2nd hour class and sat down; but there was a substitute that day, so the joke went over like a lead fart in church, I ran off before she called the principal.

Attached: 1517999232699.jpg (1200x1177, 203K)

i dont know if this is the funniest thing ive ever done but i always laugh at it. i was hanging out with 3 friends watching a movie on my tv connected to my comp. one friend fell asleep so we wanted to mess with him a bit. for some reason he was terrified of the movie halloween. i put up a michael myers pic for the background on the tv, then we carefully tied his legs with some string we found and then tied it to the foot of the couch he fell asleep on, then i put on the halloween main theme as loud as possible and we both ran out of the room and started yelling and screaming. he wakes up and starts freaking out yelling and me and my other friend are dying laughing in another room. we go in the room and he's crawling around yelling trying to get the string on his legs loose

None of that was implied in the post, you retarded second-world shitskin.