Let's get a ROBLOX Thread going up in here

Is ROBLOX, Dare I say it... /ourgame/? Left ROBLOX cuz it got boring but I do enjoy playing some old school games every now and then. How many ROBLOX players here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roblox.com/games/384693943/coffee-shop
rblxofftopic.wikia.com/wiki/Roblox_Off_Topic
roblox.com/developer-exchange/help
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I play roblox nearly everyday glad to see some roblox love

I made almost this exact same thread two months ago. Weird. But I play roblox and have been for 9 years. Last time I played was 2 weeks ago.

lel I still play phantom forces some times or whatever that gay battlefield rip off is called.

I also used to forum there a lot, till they got removed

Phantom forces is actually a top tier game

ITT: Post your ROBLOX usernames, Identify yourselves.

RT>OT

It sucks roblox has gone to complete shit. The only good things about the recent changes are the number of noobs making pvp easy and how old hats (even easter) are now worth a fortune. Last thread a guy had a 300+ dollar hat. Pic related are some of my old hats I got for nothing but tix

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-16 at 12.03.01 PM.png (546x559, 145K)

I had made a roblox account in 2010 and played for a year. Turn I went solely for the forums.
Cuck. OT>all

Coneshel1
I have an alt account but it is from my edgy as fuck middle school days.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-16 at 12.03.46 PM.png (154x157, 17K)

one of my friends has an 18k roblox hat "brighteye's bloxy cola" its like 90$ I think

TheMeatReturns

I had many many many other accounts that got perma banned for being edgy on the forums

>Using ROBLOX forums
You may aswell have been a redditor

hey anons can you guys play my game and tell me what you think?

roblox.com/games/384693943/coffee-shop

Attached: roblox empire.png (420x420, 352K)

are u dumb????

WarsawPacts/Bloxxseen

Attached: 40824d4014ef99712aa10afc2e3a952b.png (352x352, 53K)

Nice character :)

forgot to post avatar

Attached: meme3.png (352x352, 61K)

Havent played in a while but plan to come back when apoc 2 is out

guglielmone obesone

Same dude, I played Apoc all the time. It was my favorite. Definitely try it out when it releases.

I remember logging in after years because i remembered Galleons, a ship battle game i used to play all the time, i searched it and it wasn't there.

By the way as i was typing this i searched it again and it's back up so i'm about to go relive 2008 cya boys

Any OTers here? rblxofftopic.wikia.com/wiki/Roblox_Off_Topic
Do you remember this?

I played the alpha and it was fun but the map was boring after awhile, but gunplay was really good

I posted in OT years ago

I recognize you both

Let's play a game together /ROBLOX/

Holy shit I have a face that sells for 150,000 Robux, is there anyway to sell this for real cash?

which face?

I wonder what happened to my roblox girlfriend after so many years

I posted on OT since 2011, being 11 at the time. Jesus fuck I cringe when I think back at it. I burnt through so many banned accounts no one got to remember me.
I also got called a nu-male in some face threads

Yes, you can convert robux to real cash now. They did it as incentive for people to make pay to win mobile esque games.

roblox.com/developer-exchange/help
Just sell it to some rich roblox youtuber like dantdm

Bbbbuuuummmmpppp for the tix