Be 18

>Be 18
>Living with mom who is a nurse and a few years ago modeled for a magazine
>No car
>Works at a shitty bar as a cook making 10$ an hour
>Did absolute shit in high school
>Worst things that happened in life I could use as an excuse but in the end they are just retarded excuses: Was abused and separated from mother, then put in foster homes where I was also abused, got back with mother and abused by step dad, didn't kiss a girl until 16, still a virgin, moved between 8 schools, was abused by step-dad and now they are divorced, real dad beat my mom when I was young, dad was a drug dealer/addict and I would sometimes be in the apartment when he would snort and do drugs around me, dad turned his life around but I am currently ignoring him out of fear, have aspwrgers, OCD, ADHD, Bipolar, Anger issues. Oh and institutionalized multiple times for depression, tried hanging myself
>Know I'm a fuck up and these excuses mean absolutely nothing.

Listen we all have our shit that we were screwed over on and shit but all of us need to shut up and try to change it. I'm trying really hard with no effect currently but I will get there.

AMA if you want i guess

Attached: 20180414_173718.jpg (1128x1440, 457K)

nice blog post retard

I am at a library currently trying to read So if I don't respond instantly I'm sorry

fuck off you cancerous little normalscum newfag

why even bother working at the shitty bar? it literally means nothing to your overall status, so don't think it even makes you a fraction of a percent better than a regular NEET. What do you want to do with your life?

Sorry about that just wanted to try and explain but it turned out long TL;DR I had a hard life aswell

K

Attached: 1523018429618.jpg (1600x1066, 721K)

I wanna turn my life around. I know it doesn't make me better I just want to try and see if I can get some people to realize if we try hard enough eventually we can make it. And I don't know maybe a programmer but I only know Java and LUA, so probably not

>lets try to change it, dont feel sorry for yourself
>Revels in self pitty
Choose one

I said trying to change, I pointed out those things to say how pointless they were

>Living with mom who is a nurse and a few years ago modeled for a magazine
What magazine did your mom model for OP?

Some fitness one, it was about how she lost like 85lbs in a really short amount of time. She dedicated it to me which makes me feel like shit because I was demotivating if anything. The reason she did it was because for my 10th birthday wish I asked her to lose weight and stop smoking.

We need the pics my dude

Which is bullshit because I said that since I couldn't think of a wish when she asked me.

Sorry, I don't want people fawning over my mother on this website. I'm really insecure when it comes to people liking my mom.

>I'm really insecure when it comes to people liking my mom.
Jesus you are a faggot

Yeah I know, sorry it's just I'm to protective of her.

I bet you jerk off thinking about all the huge loads your mom has had dumped into her.

No but you would

honestly dude you're 18, you are not in a position to be giving anyone advice. I was like you, and I'm sure most of us were. That sense of motivation you have now will fade away over time.

You should still try at least. Sure we may not in the end live the dream but I want the satisfaction of being able to say I worked hard at least. Even if I'm at the bottom of the food chain i want to try and not just give up

you haven't even fucked up yet, like you're barely even an adult. Did you drop out of high school? What did you do that requires "turning your life around?"

Your word that "things can get better" means literally nothing because you haven't had the chance to do anything yet.

You're a fucking retard. If you really had some good advice you certainly wouldn't give it out for free. Try this stupid shit again when you've tried the trash you spew and it actually works you retarded sack of shit.

I dropped out right when I turned 16

K