High feels

Anyone else getting high today? What are you getting high on?

Attached: 1499565251113.jpg (804x720, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-toc~drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-2~drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-2-3~drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-2-3-pmdm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heroin baby. 2.5 hrs and i can forget the world

>getting hihg on monday
I only smoke on weekends. This last weekend I hit my oil pen all day, drank a bunch of scotch at night and smoked a joint with my old boss. Pretty good weekend all in all

Don't go too hard user, we don't want you dying on us
that sounds like a great weekend. do you prefer oil to bud?

I'm high as fuck on weed right now. I'm hoping my opiates get here soon.

Attached: 1522709701193.png (457x584, 202K)

I just vaped some lemon haze oil and took a fistfull of kratom capsules

Attached: 1523552741685.jpg (960x912, 173K)

my niggas, what are you doing while high? I've just been watching Jojo for the last hour. thinking of going out to get munchies.

my mum says drugs are bad

Attached: 17424701_1636618279686027_2870018435352674911_n.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I post on Jow Forums, masturbate, wear diapers, listen to music.

Attached: e70e2c92c9d538c6421eb3a9e9e45f3c.png (1433x2000, 910K)

I have to be at work for another two hours, then I get to go home and watch HunterXHunter with my pupper and do some WoW BGs (private server) after I take some more kratom and smoke some more. I got 3 cartiges left (pic related) and like a poind of kratom left should last me through the week

Attached: 20180323_103429.jpg (1000x1505, 1020K)

Just woke up. Day off today hitting dab pen on the toilet while the shower runs and steams up the room. Hopefully can get my car out of the parking lot so I can go grocery shopping. Also gonna work on some music today.

I want more anime girls smoking

Attached: 1522694462749.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

>wear diapers
I beg you pardon?
>HunterXHunter
Good fucking taste my nigger
also, girl scout cookies are the fucking shit, basically all the stoners I know say the same thing.

They're especially when you take stims and have to piss all the time even though your bladder isn't full.

Attached: IMG_0360.jpg (1280x960, 296K)

I unfortunately don't have anymore pics of anime girls smoking, wish I had more

stims are too much for me, although I've only ever had MDMA, didn't get to try coke or adderall yet.

cunt I fuckin wish I'd probably be well asleep at this goddamn point hey

MDMA is a psychedelic actually.
Have you fell for the opiate meme yet?

Attached: be3d5703c9d7634484cc06a766d9a14e.png (992x992, 503K)

I think it's both a psychedelic and stimulant, but no I haven't gotten near opiates. I feel like I'd just fall further down the rabbit hole.

>I feel like I'd just fall further down the rabbit hole.
You would. I'd do them daily if I could afford to.

Attached: __kousaka_honoka_and_yazawa_nico_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_niina_ryou__a1 (562x793, 408K)

Oh man, this is some GOOOOD shit right here!

Attached: life.jpg (822x462, 166K)

I've been high since 10 a.m. off Lemon Haze concentrate.

If life is so good why did I have an abusive childhood that still messes with me daily?

Attached: kys.gif (460x257, 1.95M)

What does an average day in your life look like with your opiate dependency user?
preachh
Lemon Haze is gudshit, did you wake and bake?

I'm not dependent on opiates. I can't afford them. My steambf won't allow me to buy heroin either.

The only legitimate opiates I can get for reasonable prices are percocets.

Attached: 00064upset.jpg (1012x810, 134K)

'Cuz life wasn't made for you, g!

Attached: s-l300.jpg (233x300, 12K)

That's why I use drugs.

But why get high on drugs when you can get high on life???????

How do you get high on life when life isn't made for you?

where do you guys get your drugs?

Attached: 1455133507567.png (714x700, 167K)

I'm waiting to leave school so I can finish grading papers and smoke a big fat doobie.

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-Sketches_of_Famous_Places_In_Japan-Ushigome_Kagurazaka-010293-03-17-2010-10293-x2000 (1390x2000, 570K)

my dad grows mass amounts of pot, i help him trim and water and get all i want for free

Bratan ich rauch jeden tag

Attached: 420.jpg (960x716, 79K)

Darkweb is the best way for a robot to get drugs. I have a static IP and don't want to get banned though.

Because you are still alive while high on drugs. So you are high on life and drugs at the same time. Double the highness

I want to be an addict. What drug would be the best to fiend with?

Attached: 1f6f9d8480dc0a2bb0e40de420e0dd55.jpg (2560x2560, 1.66M)

How safu is it regarding the law?

i just did a wake and bake joint and have nothing to do today. wat do? all my vidya seem boring rn

my dudes it is time. i want to be a stoner. i know some dudes who smoke the weed and how do i approach these gentlemen so i can score some weed of myself? i don't want them to think i am just "using" them to get weed

i have not been a full time stoner for about 10 years

>MDMA is a psychedelic actually.
its an amphetamine with psychedelic properties you pseudointellectual

I'm getting high on life.
Just kidding.
I'm probably going to take some kratom.

Yall worship Japan even though Japan has the most anti drug culture in existence

friday is the weed day my dudes
im gonna wait a little and make edibles for this weekend

>tfw schizo
I can never try weed
feels bad

People like that need to stop talking. If you aren't right about something literally just shut the fuck up.

Im jealous
For right now just adderall and xanax. Tonight ill take a lot more xanax, smoke some weed, do a couple lines of ketamine and maybe kratom.
I just want more opiates. Theyre the only thing i really enjoy but i cant force myself to buy them cause ik it will end me.

Nothing today unless someone I know offers it to me. Maybe a couple beers later.

I feel like such a loser degenerate every time I toke, the feeling of being high is pure shame I do not know why I continue smoking

>we don't want you dying on us
hahaha, good one

hypoxia. every 2 minutes. I fucking need it. I want to stop. I can't. It's killing me from the inside out.

its an empathogen entactogen stimulant you fucking nignog brainlets

Attached: 26805201_1969515806647461_7776341695546672340_n.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Sobriety is sneaking up on me and I don't like it. I've got some kratom I want to eat but my tummy is a little uneasy rn

Attached: regrets.png (280x264, 24K)

True but you can get meth there so it's all gravy

thats what it means to be an amphetamine with psychedelic properties dumbass

just because it belongs to a substituted amphetamine class doesn't make it an amphetamine

yeah it does dumbass

no, no it does not.
"MDMA is structurally related to amphetamines. One important difference between MDMA and amphetamines is the presence of the methylenedioxy group (-O-CH2-O-) attached to the aromatic ring."

stop using drugs you are clearly underaged

You're being pedantic and reading wikipedia because you were called out. Substituted amphetamines are all pretty similar and "empathogen" is an unscientific term.

hahahaha, why would I call you out on it if I didn't know what I was talking about. mdma is not an amphetamine
get the fuck out of here kid

im a pharmacology student and its in the amphetamine family of drugs. in otherwords its an amphetamine. anecdotally MDMA feels super similar to methamphetamine which is totally weird!!! almost like the MA in MDMA means methamphetamine

>maybe if I call him kid I won't sound like a moron
whatever man

>Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
>methamphetamine
>amphetamine
>This is not an amphetamine
It's ok you tried

youre just embarrassing yourself on a Chilean interior design forum

Can you like stop shitting up the thread with arguing about what type of drug MDMA is.

>MDMA feels super similar to methamphetamine
clearly you haven't tried one of the two

it has it in the name!!!!
this does not make it an amphetamine

fuck you, you people clearly know nothing about drugs yet you still act like it

health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-toc~drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-2~drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-2-3~drugtreat-pubs-modpsy-2-3-pmdm
read you fucking niggers and learn

Attached: lfuck.jpg (300x168, 10K)

friend. If it's in the amphetamine class... It's a fucking amphetamine.

did you even read what I posted?
its not a fucking amphetamine even if it has an base structure related to amphetamine

>health.gov.au
>au
>aussie chemisty
checks out fren

>ghgahagahgahga nnoonooo im nog retarged!

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

It's ok I'd be mad too

at least I'm not literally fucking retarded

Attached: 1519384481557.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Stop responding to obvious b8 you retards. This was a decent thread

Its ok, you can get over this

Calm your autistic rage and stop ruining a perfectly good thread

>someone gets butthurt-dumb and starts spamming reaction images
every single fucking time.

you people know nothing about drugs
I hope you all die

The drugs in the amphetamine class are structurally similar and most of them are stimulants. Some get you high, some don't, some are just for stuffy noses. But you've been arguing semantics, rather stupidly, in the wrong direction.

its not an amphetamine if you say so one more time I'm calling the cops

Anyone else get angry at the fact the only legal drugs are booze and cigs when their both terrible for you. It's funny i used to smoke weed regularly and would rarely drink but now i don't have any contacts and I'm a borderline alcoholic. Shit maybe it's just me because i like to push the limmit but i feel like if people had access to soft drugs such as weed or psychedelics there would be a lot less alcoholics and smokers in the world.

its hard to pay taxes on a plant man, thats about it

Losers the lot of ya

That's rough user. You've still got booze right?

Fucking nice job ruining this perfectly chill thread, retards

Attached: IMG_0923.jpg (658x523, 69K)

Druggies r never chill dey get fronted n fuck da ass of the love thy lyf wif h8.
They r looking 2 gape

But tobacco is a plant and the government doesn't have any trouble taxing the shit out of it. Plus if soft drugs were legal it would also save government money on health care as well as making them money from all the newly legal drugs. Tbh i think the old men running countries are just afraid that society would suddenly collapse as soon as the general population had access the new drugs.

Smoked 0.2 of some dank sour diesel earlier today. It feels like I barely have any tolerance after a 2 week T-break.
>waiting for Friday

Drugs r evil u have a rite 2 use if u capitalist

Stopped drinking after a lot people close to me got worried
Only stuff I still take is benzos

Ive tried amps, x, benzos, weed, antids, antips,mood stabiliti, salvia
Drugs r loose

Iv also had ego death

U dont want me dying? (((:
Got my dope. Was puking sick and managed to hit a vein, pure relief. Getting some crack delivered shortly. Gotta love having money for once
What opiates u getting? Imo its dope or bust. Unless you have no tolerance and access to oxycodone. We dont have opana in canada or i would try it

Fearful followerz

Attached: 262px-Zhi-Khro_Bardo_Thodol.jpg (262x265, 41K)

I would trade dope for xanax if you were here, user. Havent had benzos in a year or so

Percocets are easy to get and work well if you don't have tolerance.

Attached: 00117what.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Percocets are what started my career in addiction. Now i shoot heroin to feel normal and smoke crack to get high. Tread carefully, not being remotely dramatic

That's fine. If that happened I'd run out of money and have to deal with the withdrawals. I've been addicted to Xanax before and I kicked that habit with my steambf.

Gnarly. I am in WD from methadone and a couple SSRIs right now. Benzo WD is still the worst of all IMO. And desu no money is not an option when i get this sick ;_;

I need money to buy drugs. I'm a shut in so I can only get them online. I can't go suck my dealer's dick or whatever junkies do to get more, though if I was single I wouldn't mind that lifestyle

Attached: __ram_and_rom_neptune_series_drawn_by_tsunako__a6cc3653e56e6be9b94d1baeb1620941.jpg (3888x6950, 1.98M)

i guess what i was trying to say is I generally spend 90% of my money on drugs. The rest on rent and a bit of food

Same desu. I spend my money on drugs, food, and bills. That's about it at this point.

How do I maximize my opiate binge this coming weekend?

Attached: 1477911077752-1642885538.jpg (900x815, 154K)

If i was smart i would middle for people and get my dope for free, but not worth the risk and most people (especially junkies and dope dealers) are scum. Obviously

MDMA is now officially a fucking amphetamine because I fucking hate you.

I get my drugs on the webs mostly so thats not whats stopping me. I just cant bring myself to buy h cause ik i will have to kms soon if i do heroin