/schizoid/

What's the endgame for a diagnosed schizoid? Is it suicide? I don't see any point in living. But i don't want to die. But neither i want to live.
Funny thing: i have my own world i daydream about living in most of the time, but i probably wouldn't actually like living there more than here.

Attached: .png (633x758, 180K)

how schizoid are you? do you want a gf? do you have any hobbies?

I want to have a single person i'd care about. But i don't like anyone.
I don't have hobbies. But there are some things i do on occasions to distract myself. Like right now i'm playing rainbow six siege every day for 2 months, but before that i couldn't play any vidya for few years, because i was bored by every single one of them.

schizoids rarely end up committing suicide, unfortunately

enjoy the self imposed torture

How is this self imposed? It's genetics + trauma. I've been autistic since i was a kid. My mother and her father are also pretty asocial.

Oh, i got what you meant by "self imposed", nevermind.

>i have my own world i daydream about living in most of the time
Do all schizoids do this? i did this all the time when i was younger but know i just do it when i go to sleep.

>Do all schizoids do this?
Most of them do.

>i did this all the time when i was younger but know i just do it when i go to sleep.
That would be called "dreaming", this is more analogous to worldbuilding in your head through constant daydreaming, always wishing that you could live in the world you've built within your mind because you are incapable of connecting with the people you meet in real life.

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_riarashu__e87f8e5a1adb27a135856ea6096c6d92.png (1000x750, 436K)

i just shitpost angsty rants usually ending in reeeeeeee. p fulfilling desu

>being angsty
Emotional flatness is a key part of schizoid personalities

>of schizoid appearance
FTFY

Keep self diagnosing

>there is NO WAY someone else would disagree with me
I am not even him.

I dont do it while i sleep, i do it the hour it takes me before i go to sleep. I simulate everything in my head, maps, governmeny, economy, culture. It was the reason i would space out in class so i forced myself to stop doing it.

You can't just "disagree" since restricted affect is one of the diagnostic criteria and it's very unlikely someone would meet the rest without any degree of restricted affect. Psychology is not a matter of what you agree and disagree with.

The schizoid is unable to develop an intimate relationship with the self and the more isolated they become, the more it stifles feelings of attachment, intimacy, or community, spontaneity, excitement, anger, leaving only an emotionally poverished, barren self.

If someone feels fulfilled by venting their angst, it's doubtful they are schizoid since a schizoid would see no point to that.

>I don't see any point in living. But I don't want to die. But neither I want to live.

Story of my life, and that of many that frequent this place. Misery lives company.

Does medication help your situation at all? I'm not familiar with your condition, but if possible; treatment is your end game. I hope treatment will eventually help you, user.

Psychiatrist says im schizo

But the fact is i will transform as a Q being from startrek

At first, SPD is a spectrum. It's not required to meet all criteria to get diagnosed as schizoid neither in DSM nor ICD.
At second, covert sensitivity is one of the schizoid features, according to Akhtar.

I don't even receive any, psychiatrist said no one treats it, that's the difference between personality disorders and illnesses.

well now i know im a schizo, ty user

Schizoid and schizo are different things, though.

How did you even get diagnosed?
I have a strong suspicion that I'm schizoid myself but I see no point in getting officially diagnosed.
In obviously flawed self diagnosis I fulfill all the criteria for SPD in DSM-5 and ICD-10 and my mother is schizophrenic, which makes it more likely for me to be schizoid.
However the question remains. Does getting officially diagnosed actually change anything? I think not. From what I've gathered there really is no proper treatment and in addition I don't mind being this way. I genuinely enjoy being alone and I see no reason to change that.

Attached: limmy.png (433x298, 95K)

Because i don't have desire to be alone. I just don't care 99% of the time that i'm alone. I actually want to have one single person close to me, but i don't feel anything to anyone. Initially i thought i was just depressed for many years or something, but psychiatrist said i don't have any form of depression.

Forgot to answer.
>Does getting officially diagnosed actually change anything?
To me - yes. Because my country have military draft and i avoided it with this diagnosis.

try phenibut
it made me feel alive for a while

Well, I too fantasize about being with someone sometimes, but I've come to realize I only enjoy the idealized fantasy of being intimate with someone. During my teenage years I had a small series of brief sexless relationships and it was there that I realized that it's really just the fantasy I enjoy.
And yeah, with the draft that makes sense. I also dodged the draft but for me my diagnosed asthma was already enough.

>I actually want to have one single person close to me

that's hits so close
just one..on the entire planet. Is that too much to ask?

Is it possible to get schizoidbucks, or do I just need to become homeless?

Attached: 1496296878729.jpg (728x1000, 183K)