Need advice on my fwb who smokes

This coworker ive been seeing is a huge pothead while i think smoking in general is gross

Ive hooked up with her on multiple occasions and everything goes fine unless she smokes before hand which she insists upon

Every time she does that it turns into the biggest boner killer and the taste is fuckkng atrocious ive also told her not to smoke before coming over but she still does and its just the biggest turn off

Has any one else been in this situation and how did you handle it

Attached: DFE4E129-5A1F-422D-ADAF-82E408A2D928.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

Tell her??
oregano

Lol. Spray perfume on her clothes after she smokes. Give her a breathmint and have her wash her hands. Eyedrops if you hate red-eye. Not that difficult imo

Just tell her to not smoke before coming over

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE. GO TO Jow Forums FOR FUCKS SAKE

Start your sex sessions by sharing a shower together

No, no one on the virgin board has ever been in this situation.

spray febreeze in her mouth

fuck off loser. This is the new /b/

christ jesus i want to sink my hands into that belly

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
/B/FAGS LEAVE
Jow ForumsFAGS LEAVE
REIKOFAGS AND TRAP POSTERS LEAVE

What's the sauce of the pic?

git aut

Attached: 1515089072731.gif (567x425, 1.62M)

fucking smoke you pussy. free weed and free sex. fuck off

I was asthmatic as akid so im not gonna do that and the weed taste makes it even worse i literally listerined my mouth two times after making out the first time

Send her my way pussy. It's only pot not cigs so stop crying get stoned and fuck her.

>tfw 5'0" asian gf has finally reached this body type
She's so nice and squishy, I love rubbing her belly and jiggling her, but she wants to lose weight. What do I do? I'm not into weight gain or anything I just want her to stay like this, my dick becomes diamonds every time I look at her now.

Then find a better fwb Jesus it's not that fucking hard. Just find someone that doesn't do something you objectively hate. If it really was that big of an issue you would have done this already instead of crying on r9k to people who majorily never touched pussy in their life.

you dont taste it if you smoke lol

I hear you man.
Me too, I have ducked smokers most of my life and as a result I have only been with one girl.

She did the same thing,as you described but for some reason the scent never stuck with her.

Wah, the free pussing I had wasn't flawless...

Yeah, smoking sux but you're getting laid for doing nothing. either smash that or quit complaining

>has actually slept with an asian qt
Get the fuck off my board, you normie scum!

Attached: STOP IT!!!.jpg (420x410, 17K)