Do you have racial dating preferences?

strawpoll.me/15516498

Attached: IMG_0599.png (657x527, 130K)

I do but it is not for white or asian girls.

Anything but black or asian(im guessing a lot of anons will say this, some will say they prefer asians, some non whites will say white women are the worst) inb4 mandatory reply that robots dont deserve to have preferences or something. These threads always play like old records.

I certainly do. Is your interest academic or personal?

yeah but unlike girls, i dont reject certain races like a racist

I'll take what I can get but it's
Black
Asian
Latina
Persian
Arab
And then white

I'm a white guy btw

Honestly robots can have these preferences though. A lot of the guys here are rather attractive it is just their nightmarish personalities and the fact that 75% of thr people here are 20 or younger and think at those ages (especially the 50% that are below 18) being a virgin matters.

I am white
Latina > Asian > White = Middle Eastern > South Asian/Indian > Black

>A lot of the guys here are rather attractive

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

I recognize that, hence why I said "inb4". It's just silly that people argue about it ad nauseam

>yes
Anglo-sphere whites
Slavs

>maybe
Japanese
Hong Kong Chinese
Arabs
Other Europeans

>probably not
Mainland Chinese
Koreans
Jews

>no
Blacks

>fuck off before I vomit
Indians

I want to fuck a nord(male) or a japanese asian (male or female)
I might fuck an arab (male) or a latino (female)
I don't want to fuck a nigger or an indian

Never had a crush outside of my race
Never tried for it to be that way, but im happy enough.

if someone isn't attracted to a race, that doesn't make them a racist. or if it does, then racism isn't even bad.

The whiter they are, the better. Europeans are top of the list easily, Slavic, fairer skinned East Asians, fairer skinned Arabic/Semitic, and so on down the line all the way to South Indians and Congoid Blacks at the bottom. That said, if a black girl hit the right notes and wasn't into nigger culture, I'd date her too. I just probably wouldn't have any kids with her.

Attached: 1511389973926.jpg (683x470, 31K)

Yes. I wouldn't date a black guy. I don't have a good reason on why not, I just don't like it. Also, Indian and Arab are also a no.

whites only but i do think some asians are hot but i would never fuck one

White
Asian
Irrelevant heritage like Indian, Filipino, Native American, etc.
Latina
My non dominate hand
Black (because of their family, mostly, so long as the girl is civilized)

I didn't ask for your opinion roastie.

What race are you femanon?
Or are you even a femanons(female)?

I know
user have you even met any? I have catfished a few and gotten pictures if others and most are 6-8/10s. The problem is most also have low self esteem and think that they are ugly. The ones who are older than 25-27 are usually pretty ugly but that is about 10% of the board.

I have preferences, but it's mostly superficial, for example, I think on average white girls look hotter, but that doesn't mean I don't find black girls to be hot.
anyway I'm not a Jow Forumstard so I would date and marry a girl of any ethnicity, with the exception of perhaps aboriginals, but i dont they they count anyway

>have catfished a few and gotten pictures if others and most are 6-8/10s
Dammit user I'm sure I'm one of them then. Did you pose as Melissa from Louisiana once?

>perhaps aboriginals, but i dont they they count anyway
Australian Aboriginals could be counted as a race, or group of races but I'm not sure if each and every single one of those drunkards share the same tongue, culture etc.

Not a dating preference, if your dating someone obviously the fact you click with each other and that there is mutual attraction has already been established. Rather than a dating preference you should be asking if we have a type we tend to more attracted to since that sort of attraction precedes dating.

Latin. Maybe white. I don't know.

is that you sweettea

user, it probably is... because the person who catfished me used the name greentea

Only white women with blue or green eyes, other factors don't matter much to me even if they're unattractive, obese, whatever

So the anons who compare black vagina to horse vagina wouldn't reject me if we had some hobbies in common?

kek i'd never get catfished but i have a robot friend that goes by the name of sweetea that catfishes people on OSRS for GP

I'm confused

No I guess

Well it was less of a catfish and more of a larp, also im surprised runescape is still a thing

Yes but I would not be a jerk about it. Remember that all people deserve compassion and understanding.

extremely correct

No I am not either and if I do catfish I make an excuse that makes the guy not feel bad

idk ive never done that, being snapple iced tea, pretty sure other guys wouldnt reject a girl for her race even if they claim to dislike certain races

OSRS is the reason it still is, even now there's a huge playerbase of old runescape veterans that play because of the nostalgia. It's still genius, anyone with the shittiest laptop can play it. I'm not into it anymore because I tired of the grind but man it was good.

i don't have any sort of preference or fetish, and i've never felt any sort of crush on anyone.

as long as the girl isn't above the limit fat, she looks good to me.

I have posed pretending to be froum yhe bayou but usually I do the midwest, new york, or CA. But never as a Melissa that is a gross name. I feel bad because so many robots get catfished

Pretty sure that if you approached any robot his dick would be too hard to notice your skin color or even your vagina

I prefer pale white girls but I would date any race. For me it's less about skin color more about the culture of the family. I'm not very family oriented, and the idea of dating someone who is intimidates me

Looks like it's another
>that one autistic black female that mopes around the board and lusts for BWC
episode again

That's why I usually ask for an image right upfront

I do usually give timestamped images up front but never of my face. I am too shy.

Whites and Hispanics are the only races I'd breed with.

when it comes to breeding though... idk i'm subconsciously very picky with the idea that i'd have a baby with someone. i don't know if i'm even capable of that level of loving someone.

I'd date most races but some races will have a far harder time than others.

>No doubt
Whites, particularly from NW European descent.
>high tier
Japs and Gooks, though I'd have some doubts and guilt about it
>average tier
Asians living in the west (they are lower because they don't have the same exotic appeal and they'll be less traditional)
>only because muh-dick tier
Black girls and latinos if they have the stereotypically hot features for their respective races (big ass, accent, etc). It would mostly be a taboo kinky think though and never anything serious.
>she'd have to be special
Persians and Arabs (assuming neither come from a religious family where I fear for my life by dating her)
>Maybe friendzone to boost my ego
average blacks, latinos, arabs
>NEVER I'M GONNA PUKE
Indians, Pakis, Abbos

Attached: 6439.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>putting persians and latinas so low
>putting asians that high
>thinking east asians are less degenerage than western ones
Oh boy...

There's only one like this and her name is Ebony. She's so fucking annoying I hope she gets banned

Absolutely no black guys
Other minorities are a maybe
At least one white half is a strong contender
Whites ultimate preference

That gal ain't me though

Do you guys not know what preference means? Just because you have a preference doesn't mean you outright exclude others, but it seems that's how robots see the word.

It could mean exclusive or inclusive preference depending on the individual.

Regardless, fuck off you dumb fucking sheboon.

yeah, black girls

>Why do not white queens like my hideous monkey face? Racist n shieett

Namaste; toasty?

>YES
Japanese, koreans , Europeans.

>maybe
Chinese,fillipino, latino.

>Idk
Jews.

>fuck no.
Indians, niggers, arab.

>tfw no big tiddie kike gf
It hurts

Attached: TaxiDriver.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Ebony is the one with the slave fetish
But most black fembots want white guys regardless

Can I be the one to play with your beautiful black pussy?