Where do you want to die user? For me it would be in Iceland. It's comfy and not overpopulated

Where do you want to die user? For me it would be in Iceland. It's comfy and not overpopulated.
Also comfy bread I guess

Attached: e089e398e259c293d59ab10fe11f077f.jpg (500x593, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwUg_Yk_y44
youtube.com/watch?v=-W5p95vWmr4&
youtube.com/watch?v=lsiDLK8xQic
youtube.com/watch?v=oM9MnvRSrH8
youtube.com/watch?v=jaHZXbiznpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want to live (and die) in a really small apartment without the need to work

Attached: 1473095634027.jpg (660x528, 61K)

Somewhere in rural asia, preferably China

i want to die here

Attached: fretheim_1453169i.jpg (551x400, 59K)

Some grassland in Netherlands. Lying down on grassy bed sounds comfy.

Tfw Iceland has highest percentage of population on SSRIs in the world

Attached: 1523833153168.jpg (400x400, 20K)

no shit, it's rarely ever sunny there

Rural Asia sounds comfy af especialy Nepal

I totally agree about dying somewhere beautiful and scenic but i want to die outdoors and I dont want to be cold when I do it so it has to be somewhere I dont have to wear a jacket and i can still bring a gun. I was thinking maybe pic related in the summertime.

Attached: washington-national-parks-40.jpg (2048x1152, 588K)

Somewhere isolated and surrounded by nature. In a cabin, perhaps. I don't want to go out in a retirement home or on a hospital bed. All I want is to go out alone or by my wife's side.

Attached: 1520374482326.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Why would you even need to bring a gun to a peaceful place with not dangerous animals like Iceland?

to kill myself of course. i guess i wasnt clear enough. this summer i will shoot myself in a place like pic related.

Attached: washington-national-parks-14.jpg (2048x1152, 422K)

To hunt. There are also bears in Washington, so

>see nice comfy place
>want to emigrate there and make it less comfy for everyone else

Unironically fuck you if you think this is okay. Iceland is for the Icelandic not English speaking American goblins. Don't be selfish.

I dream of dying for my homeland, my nation, my culture, OP, sadly the world ain't seem to work that way. Oh well, atleast I got chill music.
youtube.com/watch?v=RwUg_Yk_y44

Attached: The clean lines.jpg (1280x1707, 451K)

During a night on the ocean.

Attached: 1503617222591.jpg (765x1000, 121K)

>dying for nationalist sentiment
>posts black music
im confused. im not criticizing either, just usually you expect white people to be the ones who want to die for their national identity, and they often hate nig music

Attached: SubMarcosHorseFromAfar.jpg (1013x1280, 155K)

i would like to be buried in a coffin.

Attached: 0F542E8B-076E-4969-B270-F7A38FB0C7CB.jpg (1136x640, 51K)

On a cabin in the forest in Washington/Montana or in an empty beach in the Florida keys or in a luxury apartment in Manhattan or in a giant mansion in Texas or Toronto

Or maybe in a club in Ibiza, or in a castle somewhere in Rome or in a skyscraper in Dubai or in Shanghai

I got into rap when I was a young liberal, it's my primary choice of music, I just enjoy it, I don't stand for any "fuck the police" or "fuck america" kind of message. I mainly like rap for the instrumentals, the lyrics can be enjoyable too, but the the sound is usually what draws me in.
youtube.com/watch?v=-W5p95vWmr4&

Attached: Just to fuck it all up.jpg (4255x2830, 1.18M)

i want this so bad ;__; how to get rich guys

Also, dumping so I can get this thread to the top, lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsiDLK8xQic

Attached: I AIN'T FEEL HARCORE.jpg (960x1280, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9MnvRSrH8

Attached: EUROPA, PRIMED.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

This song isn't chill, but I really like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jaHZXbiznpQ

Attached: OF THE KITCHEN KNIFE.jpg (1000x717, 187K)

hello im from iceland and im pretty sure i can say that most icelandic people would not like you to come here just to die

I just now noticed that lyrical lemonade, lol.

Attached: Bricks.jpg (3024x4032, 1.72M)

>I want to have lots of money but not have to work

Wow you guys are so unique and complex. I bet you've got some really deep thoughts about how society is bullshit and not worth it too. How avant garde

That's what you get when you're on Jow Forums, you get stuck with NEET's, lmao.

Attached: We can't stop it,no matter how hard we try.jpg (1200x780, 190K)

Based Subcomandante Marcos post, I wish I could have died fighting alongside him

I plan to immigrate to Sweden. I am sick and tired of America. I was going to commit suicide, and I had planned to, but I decided eventually moving out of the country seemed like a better idea, so I could start a new life.

I'm curious, Why exactly do you wanna leave the USA, man? What's there to see in Sweden?

Attached: With you.jpg (3600x2400, 1.82M)

If you don't speak Swedish fluently then you should just kill yourself instead you leech

Attached: 1515285918002.jpg (300x295, 84K)

interesting. glad to hear at least some can ignore racial distinctions in music.
i dont agree with everything he fought for but he is certainly a venerable guy. a less naive che guevara in the era of globalization. i wish i could fight and die for him too.

Attached: (((liberty&justice))).jpg (620x412, 52K)

>Where do you want to die user?

In a hospital bed, surrounded by loving friends and family after a long and difficult battle against injury or illness that I desperately fought for as long as I could. It's important to have capable and loyal friends advocating for your interests while you're convalescent. If it's possible I might like to peacefully and comfortably die at home during hospice care, having already outlived my partner and said my final goodbyes.

There's another more likely end for me however. Japan has a name for this: kodokushi. It means 'lonely death.' Passing away, alone and undiscovered, corpse decomposing where it rests.

Attached: lonely-death-one-605x300.jpg (605x300, 54K)

>There's another more likely end for me however. Japan has a name for this: kodokushi. It means 'lonely death.' Passing away, alone and undiscovered, corpse decomposing where it rests.

the story for pic related is sad

Attached: chair guy.jpg (3008x2000, 614K)

He just leaned back, in his favorite chair. Fell asleep and never woke up. Last pack of smokes left unfinished. Headphones hanging in arm's reach, never again to play the sweet sound of music. Chips and cheese nips secreted away behind him, snacks saved for a day that would never come.

The shitskin in the alley ruins it