Covert Incest

Hey anons, let me tell you a story: when I was a fucking kid, my mother always told me I was her favorite, and we had this very strange relationship together. Ever since the beginning I have never loved or even liked my father, and my mother would tell me everything that she hated about him. I would grow to resent him. Afterwards, we would literally sleep together. She would put me in bed and sleep with me for an hour or so and then leave and join my father in their room. This continued on until I was 10 years old. Besides that, she always let me play with her boobs whenever I wanted and I just LOVED it. This continued until I was 13. Today, I absolutely hate my father and stay close to my mother every single day. What do?

Attached: 608.jpg (680x734, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
vocaroo.com/i/s0MWfF78whF
vocaroo.com/i/s1eci6VOXY2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somebody please fucking help me.

Origi

Hab segs wid your mom :----D

Okay OP. You gave me a big enough boner. I'm interested. Got some greentexts?

No bad situation towards dad but my mom was also always very open with me and stuff like being naked or even showering together is normal. There's no attraction between us but it's definitely weird how close we are.

>Okay OP. You gave me a big enough boner. I'm interested. Got some greentexts?
Yeah.
>be me
>8 years old
>for some fucking reason, my mother would always let me play with her boobs on the bed
>I would see her purposefully take her bra off at the distance in order for me to fondle them better. (I would fondle her breasts through her shirt)
>she lays down on the bed
>I touch them
>feel like heaven
>this continues practically up to my 10 years of age

Second greentext
>one day I have to share a bed with my grandmother
>she lies down in front of me
>we go to sleep
>I feel somewhat scared
>put my hand on my grandma's breast (I was really young)
>she immediately asks: What are you doing?
>I say: my mother lets me
>she looks disgusted at me and tells me to stop
>I fall asleep somewhat scared

Attached: 1492742045347.jpg (202x199, 12K)

fug your mother right this instance and greentext it, youre guaranteed a lay if you ask her outright to fug

instant* im fugging retarded 8D

>fug your mother right this instance and greentext it, youre guaranteed a lay if you ask her outright to fug
Yeah right. Maybe when I was younger, but not now. Anyway, I'd never really want to fuck her now because she's old, fat, and probably has a stinky pussy.

Would make a great greentext though.

Attached: eaecb9f10ec48f0b22a97745c9046822.jpg (564x751, 55K)

just do it you colossal faggot

>just do it you colossal faggot

NO. I am not gonna fuck my own mother because I stay with her every single day and it's gonna be fucking weird. I can come and maybe kiss her or caress her in a somewhat sexual way, but no fucking way I'd ever do that. She wouldn't be into it. Although I myself wouldn't mind.

Attached: 17951896_10212646592584566_4120873090796486097_n.jpg (540x960, 22K)

>she wouldnt be into it
how do you know that?
>althout i myself wouldnt mind
so ask, fuckface, do it

or do the former and greentext for me pls senpai

I am not gonna fucking do it. Speaking of my mother, she's actually in a really, really bad mood today.

Is this why you have a mommydom fetish?

who cares about her mood just fug or fondle and greentext RIGHT NOW

Sounds like you have an Oedipus Complex buddy, read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

>I absolutely hate my father
There is your problem, fix it and you still have a chance of not being completely fucked in the head.
(no promises tho)

>Is this why you have a mommydom fetish?
Yes. How the fuck did you know?

>who cares about her mood just fug or fondle and greentext RIGHT NOW

Maybe I can fondle or cuddle with her. I don't know.

>Sounds like you have an Oedipus Complex buddy

No shit buddy.

>>I absolutely hate my father
>There is your problem, fix it and you still have a chance of not being completely fucked in the head.

Not a fucking chance in the World. I hate my father with a passion and he hates me just as well. It's never gonna work. Haven't seen him in months and we live like, a block next to each other.

Attached: 1442642686305.jpg (255x255, 14K)

>Yes. How the fuck did you know?
I made you a vocaroo before.

>Maybe I can fondle or cuddle with her. I don't know.
D O I T S O I C A N M A S H M Y S P U D S

>I made you a vocaroo before.
Really? Are you spazgirl or Mizspecific?

Attached: 8a22b2f52a5b17786abfc01f94516b54cb683068570bbe4f64680f8f0d6c329e.jpg (401x516, 28K)

How stacked and good looking is your mom? Show picture maybe?
Also if I had a hot step mom I'd fuck the shit out of mommy tits

No, it was a thread here a month or 2 ago. Just a short little clip, maybe 30 seconds.

>No, it was a thread here a month or 2 ago. Just a short little clip, maybe 30 seconds.
Well, I don't think it was me then. Did it have my trips? I don't remember ever getting a voocaroo of mommydom from r9k/, although I have of it many times on /soc/.

Can you send me the link please?

Attached: 1494471957780.jpg (665x574, 39K)

Im pretty sure it was you, but i could be wrong. I don't keep any of my vocaroos, so I don't have it anymore. I can't remember what the thread started as, but it was pretty much me just doing a bunch of requests.

hurry and do your thing im going flacid nigger

>Im pretty sure it was you, but i could be wrong. I don't keep any of my vocaroos, so I don't have it anymore. I can't remember what the thread started as, but it was pretty much me just doing a bunch of requests.
Ok but what were you saying in it though? Maybe I can remember if I ever heard it or not.

This was the last vocaroo a girl made for me:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MWfF78whF

Attached: 055231292c39a6691325c2e30b6ff445.jpg (483x604, 37K)

Oops... Seems like the link is not working anymore

I don't really remember, I just remember it was mommy stuff. Maybe it wasn't you and this is just a weird coincidence.

Yeah it probably was, because Everytime a girl does a vocaroo for me I ALWAYS save it in my drive.

I found it because I'm obsessive like that.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eci6VOXY2I