Why was ER never able to score?

Why was ER never able to score?

Attached: video-undefined-1E350AFC00000578-804_636x358.jpg (636x358, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-zqBsvxno&ved=0ahUKEwjjkfzwyb_aAhUFJ1AKHYhCA7UQwqsBCCswAw&usg=AOvVaw2JteYHc9umK4LaJsxvJtyq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, I know you know /r9k don't pretend like you dont

repressed homosexual obvs

Was he not qt enough for the sorority sluts? Why is the world SO CRUEL?

Attached: 26173462-26173462.jpg (900x505, 151K)

He never actually tried. He just sat out in public and expected people to walk up to him.

He was not a Chad

backpage got taken down

google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-zqBsvxno&ved=0ahUKEwjjkfzwyb_aAhUFJ1AKHYhCA7UQwqsBCCswAw&usg=AOvVaw2JteYHc9umK4LaJsxvJtyq

He wasnt so ugly that he could blame every last problem on his looks, but he was not the chad Jow Forums makes him out to be either. I mean I saw someone here say he was an 8/10.

5.5/10 tops.

His friends and roommates did not hook him up with a girl for some reason.

He was busy playing WoW too

Does this guy look like ER?

Attached: 123 in ma knee.png (676x720, 173K)

literally half of the bitter fucks on here have this problem

>6/10 at best
>makes no effort for girls in general
>no girls make moves on them
>woman goes for a man who makes an effort
>get angry at girls

I mean he was mildly autistic. People of that kind expect others to make a move. It's sad if you think about it.

This world is a cruel place OP. It was Elliots destiny to leave it, thats why he never scored, because he was meant for a better place.

but is this wrong? we are equal now, why cant a woman approach me and ask me out? fuck me if I am ever gonna put effort in getting some dumb slut. If they want me THEY can put effort

>inb4 elliot 2.0
so be it

Has a nigga ever had as many golden opportunities as Eliot Rodger to get laid with hot college chicks and blown it completely by being a giant autistic faggot?

Attached: Katie-Cooper.jpg (615x851, 67K)

What I don't understand is this: Eliot was literally less scared to go on a HOMICIDAL RAMPAGE than he was to actually try to ask a girl out. I can't wrap my head around that.

>he wasn't that bad looking
>he was not actually retarded (autism != retardation)
>he had as much money as he'd need and access to more
>he had literal hollywood connections
and he STILL couldn't do it! this just shows how shit his personality must've been that even the parasitic, money grabbing bottom feeders wouldn't go for him.

The massive sexual inferiority complex mated to his enormous narcicstic ego superiority complex was a potential combination.

He also routinely set himself up to fail. So for example at college get actually didn't have much trouble meeting friends who did invite him to do shit. He even had some interesting redpilled shit to talk about (beyond vidya). But whenever a women was involved in the mix he se sperged out hard and spilled his spaghetti because
>Muh everything I do is a failuremy life is so unfair etc

Women can approach. Sometimes they do, but they don't have to

You have to. Do it or someone else will

Well first and foremost the guy was a brainlet.