Reminder this is what women do to you robots...

Reminder this is what women do to you robots. They lead you on just to break your heart and then laugh at you with all of their friends.

Attached: unknown.png (1084x899, 214K)

YO CHILL

Bump. Absolutely fucking horrible bitch for not even responding. Typical of most women.

LOL FALLING FOR THE VAGINAL JEW

wtf women are fucking evil

all women need to burn

Attached: 1468111517011.gif (320x240, 603K)

I FUCKING LOVED YOU MONA AND YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK

The entire gender is kikes

WHY MONA?!?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck god damn dude

Attached: 152202925215966117 (2).gif (213x207, 665K)

YOU DESERVE BETTER YOU DESERVE ME

Jk jk nice job falling for a girl. Date dudes instead they will never lie to you #brosbeforehoes

Attached: ADF14C1F-BDF6-4980-8634-682CF65BD485.jpg (330x185, 20K)

You can stop phoneposting now faggot.

what a beta faggot holy shit

Dude dont show us this, Im sorry but it's just some rude roastie you'll live

quick rundown on mona and this sockz faggot?

Hah I did this to multiple dudes so that they buy me stuff

Attached: 1523865102474.png (800x1000, 155K)

A dude catfished a REALLY clingy dude and he just went insane because the catfish ghosted him

Mawrch is a nice twap.

Holy shit user. Do you think falling in love would ever be worth it? I think for me it fucking wouldn't because I just can't handle a fucking heartbreak. I would end up just killing myself. Do you think it was worth it though?

Attached: 1491935716161.jpg (633x758, 125K)

gross why do guys get this pathetic? are they not self aware that they come off as creepy af?

>gross why do guys get this pathetic? are they not self aware that they come off as creepy af?

Yeah I fucking know, but you don't get the full story. Only a man can know true infatuated passionate love. Only a man knows how to be completely fine with the imperfections of a woman and even love them. Only a man can know how to love a girl with all of his heart regardless of her social standing or class. There is a reason Romeo was the first to fall in love.

Attached: 690px-Leighton-Tristan_and_Isolde-1902.jpg (690x599, 145K)

Mona is taking Tyrone's shlong right now, and you're numale ass is crying. Move on, she sounds like a dumb roastie. Mona? More like, moaning from taking dick like the filthy whore she is. And you're even worse by being so clingy. KEK that's why you're still a virgin

Attached: Retard.png (225x225, 7K)

>falling for roasties
>ever

Attached: mona bear.png (576x388, 485K)

Only a fucking robot knows how to go way OTT and chase a potential partner away because ya'll can't calm your fucking shit down.

Robots deserve to be alone for this very reason.

You are actually right, but you will never know what sort of passion and love a man can feel for a girl. It can really break him. Have any of you faggots ever read Lolita?

Attached: Hipp_hipp_hurra!_Konstnärsfest_på_Skagen_-_Peder_Severin_Krøyer.jpg (1280x1022, 265K)

>Romeo
>in love

Have you ever even read the story. Juliet was the only one who ever loved in that entire play.

Also what you're saying in no way justifies the patheticisms you were trying to justify.

Tbf, that message is full of cringe.

>referencing a book that tries to excuse pedophilia

fuck off kike

I'm sorry for sharing this. I sent it to another robot to talk about how to deal with this. Please move on, I already told you I was a catfish before this screencap. You deserve better.

Honestly the only reason I wouldn't become a neet is because my mother would be so fucking disappointed.

bumpin this juicy drama

Attached: penis.gif (490x368, 820K)

You can get over anything user, imagine if your mother died tomorrow, would you kill yourself? Honestly your mother dying sounds way worse than getting dump, at least for me.

I've rarely seen this much cringe. Get yourself institutionalized, you mentally ill autist.

>1,000 word essay just to get shutdown
Lmao. The state of the Jow Forums fat fucks. 100 WPM and it would still take you 10 minutes. Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 1428087830259.jpg (1008x567, 226K)

He had nothing else to give her.

Attached: heebie_jeebies.png?width=873&height=676.png (873x676, 280K)

I don't get it, what's happening?
unoriginal comment.

>hawaiians

you deserved it.

Jesus, what spineless bastard

Isn't this the hellojello faggot?

Rundown:
Female fucked with a robot's feelings
Robot got too clingy
Female tried to let him down easy, shared screencap with another robot to discuss
Screencap leaked

Is anyone surprised? This is typical shit. Don't fraternize with roasties.

truly the niggers of gender. how is this not original

How did the Roastie let him down though? She said she wanted to kiss him.

Is this Kai someone who lives in Kansas?

She told him she was a catfish and pulled the "I don't deserve you, I'll set you free..." shit.

i repeat, do NOT respond to tripfags

I'd be more likely to torture and then kill the other person out of pure rage. It's a good thing it'll never happen because I don't trust anyone.

Holy shit hahaha what a pathetic piece of shit

The cringe is unreal. But still, feel bad for this robot.

Attached: holy-moly.gif (250x250, 327K)

Hahaha epic Discord drama fellow robots xD DAE love the juicy gossip about their favorite tripfags and e-celebs?

Wow what a feggit

>literally told he's being catfished
>doesn't even care as long as he's loved

I think we should all aspire to this level of robotism.

>at some point sockz realizes mona isn't actually special at all
>he realizes most people aren't
>he realizes he isn't
>a part of him dies and he looks at everyone like they're animated carcasses
>every once in awhile he meets someone who has that inner flame that he is desperate to possess
>but he cannot, so instead he either stews in envy from afar or tries to bring them down to his level

Attached: 1464123985566.gif (200x189, 799K)

this server has no female as far as i know but it is small
aD8mj6c

>D8mj6c
>expired

is this all people do on discords ?

Pics to prove the traps niceness?

How do you even catfish successfully? I've been trying it out and I end up getting annoyed with robots trying to be witty or charming. They usually start begging for pics and for me to fly out to then pretty quickly too. It's funny how attached robots get if I say I'm 19/f/4'9"/85lbs/azn. No need to even send pics or do vc. Just responding with with short replies spaced out 2-5 minutes from their replies and they get hooked. I can see why so many of you are virgins.

Attached: 1523661363303.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

its not expired user, did you put the a in front cause you left it out in your post

unless you can get the robots to pay you, there's no point in catfishing 'successfully'. you're just giving them the attention they want for free.

Here it is my dude, mind the nose

Attached: TSG-FB-Page-4000-LIKES-3-1.jpg (412x325, 34K)

Anyone can add me if they want to talk. If you're rude though I'll block you. I kinda wanna try and make a friend

Attached: 6FB21467-3A6D-4656-8EE1-0275EC164C36.jpg (388x120, 16K)

sensible chuckle my dude

>tfw I always break things off if I sense a relationship is getting serious because my ex did the same to me and it still bothers me 4 years on

Attached: 1501190134915.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Is it true that guys actually do send money though? I've talked to supposed successful catfishes and they'd beg for money but not give anything worth money in exchange. Pro catfishes lend me your strength

Never got money but got plenty of video games out of it myself. I was never enough of a dick to straight up ask for money though, usually I just say there's a game I want.

What do you give in exchange? I have a very young looking azn ex that fits the template of what Jow Forums likes and I was going to start using her pics to try and get maybe money or steam games. In still trying to figure out how to have a more feminine reserved tone in chat to appeal to the types of lonely guys here.

Lolita is not about love. It's about lust.

Dude I don't even use pics. Just talk to them in voice chat a lot. Play some games together. People will do anything for that feeling of being wanted

I would kill myself if I was ever this vulnerable. Holy shit. This is one of the reasons why I never want to be a relationship. Fuck that.

Attached: nchq9ipkgsbomkzdarhi.jpg (720x720, 38K)

This is what you get for trusting the females of this board. I hope you learned your lesson, OP.

I hope enough people become aware of the dynamics so that fembots stop being a thing, altogether. It's insult to injury.

Attached: 1523374529376.jpg (256x256, 22K)

almost as if she doesn't like you back the same way...

Damn. I don't know what to do about voice. I sound like the kind of guys I want to scam.

You need to stop. Everyone who adds you from this thread will just do the same shit to you because it's hilarious how upsetti you get.

>Sister in law tells me she's suicidal, next day she leaves the house
>Says no one cares about her/she doesn't want to bother people
>Well her I love her and that she's important to me
>She thinks I'm a creeper now and avoids me

The lesson of today: Kill all women

>Mona bear

Attached: mona.png (525x398, 441K)

What kind of 12 year old fagggotry is this you fucking beta

You're preaching to the choir OP. We all know the dangers of the succubus.

SOMEBODY FUCKING FIND THIS SOCKZ FAGGOT AND SEND HIM THIS

>tfw I have done similar shit to this but not as bad
>tfw im too autistic to talk to girls irl

why haven't I killed myself yet

He's right here mongoloid

Been there before and honestly if I cought the girl snitching she'd be getting stitches to put it that way

Attached: VAxxAOZ.jpg (1038x850, 86K)

oh, sorry I'm an idiot hello sockz

How long were sockz and Mona talking? Is this still the infatuation stage?

I want to be cucked and then ghosted by Mona too

Mona-chan pls respond

Attached: LjmLBgnEqc-7.png (300x250, 65K)

Less than a day.
n o t OG

What's so great about Mona and how can I get someone to obsess over me the same way?

Add sockz and fuck with him probably

DISCOED FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522520507365s.jpg (240x250, 6K)

Mona is our new queen. She destroyed a robot more effortlessly than any roastie ever has done before. I want to lick her delicious feet.

Mona bear, I want to know what she looks like. No. I don't need to, for she can be whoever and whatever she wants through sheer power of suggestion and mind control over horny virgins.

I would gladly fall under her spell.

Jow Forums mona-tan

What do you think Mona looks like?

Attached: Yurikuma_Arashi_EP_6_Screengrab_7.jpg (956x536, 41K)

Why do girls play with emotions like this? It is not nice.

COME BACK MONA

>I want to brush your hair and dress you up in cute clothes

This guy created a waifu in his head, he is not in love with who Mona really is

Is Mona a digital tulpa?

Attached: MONATAN.png (328x338, 34K)

my man. discord niggers deserve to have their dreams crushed by some larper.

this thread is gayer than richard simmons in a bukkake bath